Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:16 pm
Sad.
Peanut butter is gross.
Maybe you're the one who's haunted by L.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 pm
tieru
Sad.
Peanut butter is gross.
Maybe you're the one who's haunted by L.

Peanut butter is alright... it's just that it doesn't belong in coffee.

Oh, but I do adore Ben & Jerrie's ice cream-flavoured coffee with heath bar bits in it... it's absolutely scrumptous! XD

If it's be we're talking about now... oi. Being haunted is something I'm used to. Afterall we've had Chadd for some time (we think he followed Motenchu home though) and now I have Lawly. It's possible that a haunted item, such as Lawly, can make it's owner have strange urges and whatnot.  

Stephkotsu

Twilight_Fears

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:22 pm
shinigami_vampire
I really want a L plushie!!
I have a sasuke plushie and I'll try to sleep with it,but it's hair is tearing apart! crying crying cry
I'll give it a try!! 3nodding 3nodding

I understand what you're going through with your Sasuke plushy. The same thing is happening with my Sesshi plushie. Pretty much everything is falling apart but I have had him for like 3-4 years>.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:20 pm
Twilight_Fears
shinigami_vampire
I really want a L plushie!!
I have a sasuke plushie and I'll try to sleep with it,but it's hair is tearing apart! crying crying cry
I'll give it a try!! 3nodding 3nodding

I understand what you're going through with your Sasuke plushy. The same thing is happening with my Sesshi plushie. Pretty much everything is falling apart but I have had him for like 3-4 years>.<

Does one of your friends know how to use a needle and threads? You could use them as a plushie doctor... 3nodding

Or learn the art yourself and heal your plushie with your own hands, yup yup.  

Stephkotsu

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:51 pm
whoa lol. omg i want an L plushie! havin dreams about candy? heart 3nodding yes please!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:39 pm
Newest thing to happen: I finished Death Note volume seven a few days ago. I think we (Lawly and I, he was cuddled up in my blankets and laying against my pillows) were both depressed for awhile... Lawly was rather cold for what seemed the longest time and it had me awfully worried.

So we left the room after much cuddling and had cake and coffee while watching TV.

Anyway High School Musical 2 came on and apparently Lawly does not like that movie. I say this because the next time I looked at him he was face down.

But he's back to being his normal warm self, not exactly warm to the touch physically but spiritually. Kinda hard to explain, really. But it's a big relief for him to be back to normal.

So it was a rather frightning experiance for such a change to happen. By change I meant that normally Lawly's very warm and calming but for that short time, what seemed like at least half an hour or so, he was cold. Just cold.

Not 'mean' cold... more like... dead cold... So I was freaked out and rather worried for some time even after the incident. Which is why I'm so relieved as to him being back to his normal warm self.

So he's once again waking me up and keeping me awake, and all the other stuff he does that don't really bug me. Which includes making me want a slice of cake or anything else while right in the middle of reading a manga or playing video games.

But, I'm just glad he's alright.  

Stephkotsu

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm
Stephkotsu
Newest thing to happen: I finished Death Note volume seven a few days ago. I think we (Lawly and I, he was cuddled up in my blankets and laying against my pillows) were both depressed for awhile... Lawly was rather cold for what seemed the longest time and it had me awfully worried.

So we left the room after much cuddling and had cake and coffee while watching TV.

Anyway High School Musical 2 came on and apparently Lawly does not like that movie. I say this because the next time I looked at him he was face down.

But he's back to being his normal warm self, not exactly warm to the touch physically but spiritually. Kinda hard to explain, really. But it's a big relief for him to be back to normal.

So it was a rather frightning experiance for such a change to happen. By change I meant that normally Lawly's very warm and calming but for that short time, what seemed like at least half an hour or so, he was cold. Just cold.

Not 'mean' cold... more like... dead cold... So I was freaked out and rather worried for some time even after the incident. Which is why I'm so relieved as to him being back to his normal warm self.

So he's once again waking me up and keeping me awake, and all the other stuff he does that don't really bug me. Which includes making me want a slice of cake or anything else while right in the middle of reading a manga or playing video games.

Does he like High School Musical 1? surprised
(By the way HSM 2 sucked balls. Big, hairy ones.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Stephkotsu

Does he like High School Musical 1? surprised
(By the way HSM 2 sucked balls. Big, hairy ones.)

I don't know... I haven't really watched that one with him. neutral

We don't watch that much Disney. Most of what we watch is Court TV, anime, Animal Planet, and Discovery Channel.  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07 pm
Stephkotsu

Maybe Lawly got really scared of Kira. I think that you can go cold when you're scared or something... you know... going pale?

Or maybe whomever's haunting him left? I don't know...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:31 pm
*Squee!! * I just gots an L plushie!! *dances around in her swivel chair*

When I first slept with him, I had a dream I was really rich, and I had this vault of sweets. I woke up and saw L doing a headstand against my bed backboard, his head on top of mine *weird* so i took him off my head and put him beside me. I fell back asleep and had a completely different dream, and i never saw that dream again

The End!!

hey random thought, do u think all L plushies r connected telepathically? eek

kerroppi101

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:50 pm
kerroppi101

When I first slept with him, I had a dream I was really rich, and I had this vault of sweets. I woke up and saw L doing a headstand against my bed backboard, his head on top of mine *weird* so i took him off my head and put him beside me. I fell back asleep and had a completely different dream, and i never saw that dream again

The End!!

Perhaps... Though we won't know that unless they all react to things the way Lawly did.

And congrats on getting an L of your own to cuddle and lurve. X3

Though Lawly seems to like being on the opposite side of the laptop's screen... @_@ Maybe to just stare at me while sitting or laying on my pokemon quilt? It is a very nice but old quilt. I don't think it's as old as Cyrus, my charmander pillow though. Or maybe because it's far away from Cyrus... Lawly doesn't seem to get along well with Cyrus.

Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu

Maybe Lawly got really scared of Kira. I think that you can go cold when you're scared or something... you know... going pale?

Or maybe whomever's haunting him left? I don't know...

I did happen to say that he's back to being his usual self, M-san, so he's still rather haunted. Just gave me one heck of a scare is all. But yeah, I'm certain that seeing yourself die in the world you're from would scare the heck out of someone. But he wasn't pale but cold like ice, which is why I freaked out the way I did.

Recently I took a sleep without him in my arms but between my pillows and Cyrus. Somewhere in the middle of the night I felt something hit my arm and it was Lawly, he jumped onto my arm and woke me up halfway. So I brought him into my arms and the next time he woke me halfway up his bum was on my chin. I mumble-whispered "What ya doin...? Silly Lawly..." Then I put him right side up, cuddled again, then went back to sleep. Then the next time he woke me up he was face-downing on my other arm and when I went to bring him back he seemed to not want to let go of my arm for two seconds.

So most of the night he tends to try different ways to wake me up, but then at morning he's tired himself out. Silly Lawly. So I normally bring him to another room so I can watch tv while he rests... and he's just so cutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:31 pm
eek My plushies are psycho, methinks. (Notice that plushies is plural :3 *huggles L plushies*)
L plushie (the older one) is the only plushie I've ever had that doesn't get thrown off the bed, which didn't seem like such a big deal, but since I got back from the con, I've been setting him up next to my bed because I don't want him to get hurt (the glue came off his hands and feet at the con, I need to sew him together again D: ) So last night I was cuddling with my new L plushie (got him at the con) and I woke up at around midnight and he had been thrown off and was RIGHT next to my old one. So I picked up both of them and cuddled them and when I woke up in the morning I still had both of them on the bed...
WTF? He only gets thrown off when I'm neglecting old L?

Wah... @_@ Even if they are only plushies, I'm torn between them... I love them both and while I don't want to hurt old L by cuddling with him, I don't want either to feel neglected... Old L is used to a lot of attention all day long and I can't do that anymore due to school... And I want to welcome new L to the family by cuddling with him lots and I can't, due to school... DAMN YOU SCHOOL! DX  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:26 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
eek My plushies are psycho, methinks. (Notice that plushies is plural :3 *huggles L plushies*)
L plushie (the older one) is the only plushie I've ever had that doesn't get thrown off the bed, which didn't seem like such a big deal, but since I got back from the con, I've been setting him up next to my bed because I don't want him to get hurt (the glue came off his hands and feet at the con, I need to sew him together again D: ) So last night I was cuddling with my new L plushie (got him at the con) and I woke up at around midnight and he had been thrown off and was RIGHT next to my old one. So I picked up both of them and cuddled them and when I woke up in the morning I still had both of them on the bed...

Wah... @_@ Even if they are only plushies, I'm torn between them... I love them both and while I don't want to hurt old L by cuddling with him, I don't want either to feel neglected... Old L is used to a lot of attention all day long and I can't do that anymore due to school... And I want to welcome new L to the family by cuddling with him lots and I can't, due to school... DAMN YOU SCHOOL! DX

Yes, dsmn you school, you're going to force Lawly and I appart with your evilness and the homework! Grrr rarg snarls, and all that.

I don't have multiple Ls... but I do have plushies that aren't exactly plushies. Cyrus is a pillow charmander and Bowser, the eldest of them all, is a beanie.

Then somewheres there's a Donkey Kong and a Yoshi... I have no idea where they are and I think someone left a Winged-Cap Mario beanie here, too.

Anyway, that is rather interesting. Perhaps your Old L gets jelous of your New L and they get into an L-fight to see who's Top L or somethin. Itachi's bound to have a blast now that school's comming back because he's small anough for me to turn into a necklace, and the same goes with Setzer but... poor Lawly's going to be stuck at home with all the others in my room.

I'm also over protective of my Itachis (I have five plastic Uchiha Itachis, four of which are keychains) and my Setzer. Even though they're not plushies but plastic.

As for my Lawly, he's probably used to being around villains... because I tend to like villains quite a bit. sweatdrop Let's see from the ones I can currently see, there's Orochimaru, Itachi, an alien from Alien, and Bowser... then you have me. Yeaahhh... I'm actually really good at playing the villain or acting like one. So it's probably a bit awkward for any L to have some high-class evils near him. I know that Ganondorf is hiding somewheres in the clothes beauru that's behind Kurama and the desk though. Plus the skulls and stuff probably don't help on my part.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Stephkotsu
SerenitytheWaterSprite

Yes, dsmn you school, you're going to force Lawly and I appart with your evilness and the homework! Grrr rarg snarls, and all that.

I don't have multiple Ls... but I do have plushies that aren't exactly plushies. Cyrus is a pillow charmander and Bowser, the eldest of them all, is a beanie.

Then somewheres there's a Donkey Kong and a Yoshi... I have no idea where they are and I think someone left a Winged-Cap Mario beanie here, too.

Anyway, that is rather interesting. Perhaps your Old L gets jelous of your New L and they get into an L-fight to see who's Top L or somethin. Itachi's bound to have a blast now that school's comming back because he's small anough for me to turn into a necklace, and the same goes with Setzer but... poor Lawly's going to be stuck at home with all the others in my room.

I'm also over protective of my Itachis (I have five plastic Uchiha Itachis, four of which are keychains) and my Setzer. Even though they're not plushies but plastic.

As for my Lawly, he's probably used to being around villains... because I tend to like villains quite a bit. sweatdrop Let's see from the ones I can currently see, there's Orochimaru, Itachi, an alien from Alien, and Bowser... then you have me. Yeaahhh... I'm actually really good at playing the villain or acting like one. So it's probably a bit awkward for any L to have some high-class evils near him. I know that Ganondorf is hiding somewheres in the clothes beauru that's behind Kurama and the desk though. Plus the skulls and stuff probably don't help on my part.

biggrin I has a Yoshi, I got him at AFW last weekend... he's been neglected a bit, I'm afraid, due to the fact that I've been trying to give attention to both Ls...
OOH, and I had a Wing-Cap Mario plushie, but he got lost one day when I snuck him to school... I obviously dropped him in the hall and during class, I went searching for him (I loved that teacher, she didn't even make me use a pass 4laugh ) and couldn't find him... D: I'LL MISS YOU MARIO!  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Tokaboday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:23 pm
kerroppi101

The End!!

ur plushi's soo cute!! i want him!!!*steal's neo's plushie and runs away*

((btw, i know this person..do not attempt this at home kiddies.))  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff