Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:53 am
Cagalli146
She laughed,"Don't worry, I have a ton of those..." smiling shortly after. Yukino listened into what Vladimir had to say, she froze, it sounded so familiar to her. And basically she knew Vladimir probably said something as to that before. Was it some code name or something,'Uhhh...washing...uhhh, waterfall, no...white house?' she looked at him with an expression showing no understanding at all. Until she smirked,"Ohh you mean the w-" she froze, staring at the members of their rival group,"--Water fountain...down at the entrance of the park?"

Vladimir shot her a look as she started to say "warehouse", but it quickly went away as soon as she said something else. "Yes, then we shall see where others are." He smiled at her for catching on so quick and put his arm around her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 am
Yukino gave an annoyed glance just to herself, it seemed that the habit of speaking 'secrets' around others isn't getting to her mind that is was a big 'NO' in the world of complete obivious-ness and surprizingly, that word wasn't even found in the dictionary. It quickly broke as she hid her dissapointment through her bright smile. Following Vladimir as he placed his hand around her shoulder,"Man Vladimir, why did it have to be your language we code-named the warehouse huh?" she whispered to him that inaudibly towards other.  

Nu Alter

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:35 am
"Because I am cool, like Americans say." He said with a smile. "And second, the russian language has no rese...res-em-blance(he had to sound it out. lol ) to english, so it is hard to figure out." He continued, smiling that he was getting better at english himself. "Do not worry, one day, I will teach you and Amaya how to speak my language better." He said to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 am
Yukino smirked,"Resemblance..." she always loved to correct Vladimir at anytime she had heard him slowly pronounce a word,"Not a chance in the world V, you'll be learning my languages...all of the languages that usually takes a girl off their feet..." she laughed silently,"Italian, spanish, and french are known as the most 'romantic languages of the world' good thing you know someone that knows all of them huh?" she smirked. Using her finger to point at her chest showing her ranking of importance in that matter.  

Nu Alter

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:54 am
"Pfft, whatever." He said with a slight chuckle. "And I thank you for offer, but I do not think I could see myself speaking french." He laughed a little and took his arm from around Yukino. "Besides..." Vladimir went on. "The russian language shows how strong someone can be. While romance is good, you would like someone strong to protect you, yes?" He smiled warmly to Yukino.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:09 pm
"Theres always spanish..." she laughed quietly to her self. She couldn't help but joke around with Vladimir. Hearing his point of view, she sighed,"True, true..." she looked over at him as he smiled kindly to her. Giving the smile right back as she looked over the ware house,"It would be nice to feel protected...you put on quiet the conversation with me V." she held her hand in a thumbs up,"It never gets boring with you around it seems..."  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:35 pm
notsofluffy
"ok, i'l see ya there" kyashii said plesantly, silently cursing out her misfourtun. she picked her pag off the ground and tosed her cell phone inside. she started to march to the pond.
when she got to the pond she put on her happy face, and ran up to ameya hugging her. "hows life, its been a while, sorry i've had a cold." kyashii said rubbing the back of her head.

[[ SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!!!!!!!!! ]]

She nodded, even though she knew Kyashii couldn't see and snapped her phone shut. She was about to sit back with Vlad and Yukino when Kyashii ran and hugged her. "Hey!" she laughed. "Life's good. What about you? Everything good sept for the cold?" she smiled. "And it's fine. I'm sorry. I hate colds. We haven't really started anything, just chillen by the pond. I guess today were on break." she smiled, sitting down where she first had planned. She patted the ground next to her, for Kyashii to sit. She looked to the Raining Chaos members. "Everyone, this is Kyashii."

She had also caught Vlad and Yukino talking about something with languages. "I can speak English, and that's about it. I understand Italian, but I can't speak it. And Russian to me is like gibberish... another language I'll never know how to speak or understand." she smiled, "I want to learn them, it justs takes me forever." she frowned, thinking about her last verbal Italian test. She was fine with writting it all down, and understanding it, but speaking any other language but English was a whole differant thing in her mind. "I only know one russian word." she nodded, figuring they would know what she means.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:45 pm
Leon was walking along with his gutair case in hand "Umm i wonder where there playing at " he said. He was walking by the park and saw the band and ran over. his black hair flow in the wind and his gutiar case cover with sticker of the bands he like from Lyind Skinerd to Van Hallen to Charle Daniels Band. he set his gutair case down next to Jami and opened it up and pulled out his Gipson SG. He began to strum practice for there next big gig. Leon started to play the the last gutair solo from free bird.  

KG8584

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 pm
Adrien glanced over at Leon, flashing him a huge smile. "Hey!"he said, moving himself over so her was sitting across from him. "Where do you guys wanna practice today?"

[[me has brain block .. i no likey! DX]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:45 pm
[lol ]

"Umm, It does matter tome just let me finish solo" He said. As he finished the solo"Wow i've never finished that solo perfectly" He remarked.. He just strums a soft good singing. "If you want you can sign something" He added  

KG8584

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:49 pm
"It looks like those other guys are leaving, we could just practice here for a while." he said softly, listening to Leon's perfect solo. Adrien nodded in agreement, it was a wonderfully played solo. And when Leon sang he joined in too. Adrien's voice was sweet and melodic and could coform to any situation or song.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:57 pm
"Umm wheres Jami we need her for drums?" He said still struming along as Adrien sang along. He hooked up a mini amp to his belt and pluged it in and then hit a note and made it echo through out the park. " Dang i'm so rustly i haven't playied in 2 years. I shouldn't have playied Free Bird like i did." He added " It doesn't sound like it but i suck."  

KG8584

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:03 pm
He paused singing and said, "I dunno, she was here a moment ago..." Adrien trailed offvas he watched leon. "you may be rusty, but that doesn't mean you suck. i think your good no matter what." he remarked as he started to hum a tune.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 pm
"You really think so thanks" he said "I'm going to do something no other gutair has ever done before" He added. He started to play a soft tune and then as fast as he could go he playied a fast song as sweet ran down his face he finished the song. "How that for rustly. Last band i played for used me as there serect weapon or something like that. I don't remember" He said  

KG8584

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Adrien stopped humming and watched, enthralled by the speen and accuracy. Laughing a bit he said, "Maybe we'll have to keep you as our secret weapon too. your pretty ******** good." he said as he folded his legs and resumed humming.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff