Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Luna started to play her flute again, she play the song that will heal Izanagi's wounds.
Suzu crouched down next to Izanagi. "We all suffered alot in our pass years." She said softly, and started stroking his back with her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:48 pm
Kumiko was hugging her legs.She was also crying silently.She was thinking about her bad memories.She was also thinking of her horrid past.She was couldn't find anything else in her mind but messed-up,bad,scary memories she had.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:55 pm
"I think we all should go to bed." Suzu said quietly. "We're all tired from the journey, it's time we get to rest." She said softly. "Let's go find you a room Kumiko." Suzu took her hand and tried to find a room for her.
Luna kept on playing her flute, Izanagi's wounds were almost healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:03 pm
Chihiro nodded respectfully to Izanagi. "I'm sorry, but I had to do it." She bit her lip to restrain herself from saying anything else. Then she turned to face everyone else. "I'll lead you to your rooms, come." She led them each to a different room. Then she disappeared and reappeared next to Kumiko. "Kumiko-san, I'm sorry that I upset you. I in no way wanted to do what I did, but I had to. In time maybe you'll understand. Now come, you need rest," Chihiro gently lifted her off of the branch and led her towards the house into a room.  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Kumiko was sleepy and was tired.She was about to fall asleep too."I'm sleepy..."She said.She was about to collasp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:28 pm
"Here you go," Chihiro opened the door to an empty room with a traditional Japanese bed in the middle. "Get some rest, we can talk more after you're well-rested."  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Kumiko went in the bed thing whtever.She had collasp there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:52 pm
Suzu found a room to here liking and she plopped down on the bed.
Luna liked to room that was next to Suzu. "I 'll take this room then." She thought.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:31 am
Suzu woke up early in the morning. She changed her PJs to a pale yellow dress, Suzu went downstairs to prepare breakfast. "What should I make?"She asked herself.
Luna woke up after Suzu went downstairs, she went into the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. She changed into a gray skirt and a purple T-shirt. Luna walked downstairs quietly to the kitchen, her sister was already there. "Good morning." She said, half-yawning.
"Morning Luna." Suzu replied back. "What should I make for breakfast?"
"I don't know...Pancakes, waffles,eggs and sausages?" Luna said hopefully.
"I'll make waffles, eggs and sausages then. Want to help me?" Suzu said as she started to prepare the ingredients.
"Sure." Luna said as she stood next to her sister and helped her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Kumiko woke up.She changed into a black shirt,She got her weapons.She changed her black pants.She put on her head band and fixed her hair."There,nicfe and straight.She went downstairs.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:18 pm
Someone's awake and already coming down." Suzu thought to herself.Suzu started mixing the ingredients for the waffles, she was almost done.
Luna humed a tune to herself while she started to make the eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:02 am
Chihiro smelled something coming from the kitchen. She walked in and looked at Suzu and Luna. "What are you guys doing?" She asked curiously.  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 am
Kumiko went in the kitchen."Ohoyo(sp?),"She said.She was still half asleep.She walked into a wall and she fell on her butt."Ow..."She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm
" Good morning Chihiro and Kumiko." Luna answered. "We're making breakfast, waffles,eggs and sausages. Would you like some?" She said holding up a plate with two pancakes with eggs and sausages on the side.
"Good morning Kumiko and Chihiro." Luna said giggling when Kumiko hit the wall. "Are you okay? Do you want some breakfast?"  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:53 pm
Kumiko nodded."Breakfast would be nice.And maybe I have a few apples left so I can eat one when I am done!"She said.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff