Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forever Bar and Inn:// Now open and Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Tiffany walked out the door with her two swords in her belt. She nodded at her sister and they ran out to kill the person the government told them to.
Luna followed her sister quietly. They stopped at an alleyway and waited for their victim.
Tiffany spotted their victim walking through the alleyway. "There he is." She whispered quietly to Luna. "Go ahead, he's yours. I want to see how good your skills are anyways.
Luna looked at her sister, shocked by her decision. She nodded quietly at her sister. Luna stood behind the guy as soon as he got deeper into the alleyway. As soon as he got to the trash can, Luna slipped behind him and pull him close to her chest to slice off his throat. He tried to let out a sound, but Luna's hand was over his mouth.
"Good job Luna." Tiffany's eyes were bright with happiness. "But next time, try not to get blood on your clothes." She said frowning at some of the blood on her shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Clair wondered where they went but shrugged it off. She wanted to try her first bit of alcohol, if she could.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:45 pm
Tiffany and Luna got back to the inn quickly.
Luna ran to her room with her kitten by her side. In though she was kitten, she was pretty fast.
Tiffany sighed as she watched Luna go upstairs and then she sat down at a nearby table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 pm
Clair saw that they had walked back in and waved. She sat at the bar and waited.  

Ashley Amnesia

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Kumi sat quietly on the stoll with her head leaning into her hands gently. She sighed sitingby herself and lookedarund at the othr employees and thn closed her eyes and then opened them to look up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 pm
Tiffany sat down next to the girl she saw earlier. "Hi, I didn't catch your name earlier. Mine is Tiffany, whats yours?" She asked.
Luna came back down in a blue shirt and a mini skirt. She sat next to Tiffany. "I'm Luna, would you like anything to drink?" She asked quietly.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:44 pm
((I'm not gonna be posting anymore until tomorrow))
"I'm Clair, and this is Sarah." she said, pointing to her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Whenever. You're ready. But at least by tomorrow." Daniel said, nicely.

"Okay," he said with a slight yawn. "I'll get right to work .... tomorrow." he laughed softly. Suddenly Matt twitched a bit. "Damn cell phone.." he said pulling the silver device from his pocket. He flipped it open, stopping the vibrating then put it to his ear. "Hello?" he muttered as he slid off the chair and walked to a corner, his conversation becoming fainter with each step he took.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 pm
[[ *crickets chirp* So where is everybody?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:56 pm
[i think we died... D:]  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:00 pm
[[I think we did... lol.. :C ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:06 pm
{{T^T ohwell....}}  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:13 pm
[[*sighs* User Image Where's Keto? ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:16 pm
[[aye dunno]]  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:01 pm
((I'm back from camp! Sorry I didn't say... sweatdrop ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff