Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:42 pm
Aya waved over his shoulder. "Of course, you're welcome... Maybe we'll run into each other again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:44 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded watchng Aya leave.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:33 pm
"Man he left?"

Goddamnit.... Noltic was pissed right off... he wasnt sure how this guy was so ******** cool... but this wasnt gonna stand.

"Look Kumi, that guy was cool enough but im sorry i cant appreciate help from such an arrogant person."

Noltic glared at the spot he left... he knew he needed to do something to prove to himself that he could surviv here just as well as that other guy...

Kumi looked a little uneasy though about the ordeal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Kui noticed Noltic was staring and blinked wide eyed and then tilted her head to look at him. "Something wrong?"she asked lowering her hand from her head hding her headache from him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:31 pm
Noltic looked at kumi with the most serious look he could muster and told her straight out.

"Kumi im not leaving this place..... i could go home but my home sucks love... i never liked my old life....my freinds need to quit depending on me anyways... and ive got your company.... at least until you find the way out."

Noltic had something to prove... so what if it was a macho trip... he didnt like being so simply outdone... and he wasnt about to be.

Personally though kumi i figures first things first i need to find you and me someplace top chill... cus a imay not be tired but i sure as hell am extremely hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Kumi stood up and tilted her head and smirked."Dont think Im leaving that quickly either."she said."Danger is wrtten all over this place and that sparks my interest!!"she said pumping her fists infront of her grinning."So your stuck with my company for a little longer."she said sticking out her tongue, winking playfully. She then looked off to the side."Your right...Im kinda hungry myself..."she whispered.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:44 pm
"Allright so seein as how i recently figured out i can do this" and he stepped backward into the shadowns and his entire form took on a greyish hue so that he pretty well dissappeared "lets find a market and then ill nick us some grub" He said as he stepped back out of the shadow.

"which way"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Kumi put a finger on her lip thinking to herself wondering where the market was in this place and shrugged."I guess were stuck wandering around ntil we find one."she said smiling.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 pm
allright then... Noltic picked a quarter out of his pocket... flipped it and said

"This way then"

As he walked off in the general directiion of left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:50 pm
Kumi ran over to him and slwled to walk, walking after him, follwing him down the street.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:00 pm
Noltic heard a bustle coming from up ahead....

"Kumi stay here..."

Noltic slipped into the shadows on the other side of the street and vanished.

He stalked down the street... reminding himself in a way of the main character of a video game he enjoyed playing.... solid snake. Of course those days were over... he pretty well was solid snak now.... thatd explain the grenades.

He managed to steal some fresh beef... (he hoped) and a few peppers.

He walked back to Kumi... "now to cook it" he said with a smile as he showed her her future lunch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:17 pm
Kumi looked at it and nodded running inside the house and began to cook it bliking and forwning seriously hoping she dint burn anything. She walked back ou tad bpwed quickly and smiled."Thankyou."she said quickly before running back in to keep an eye on it.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Noltic strolled into the house.... looking around thinkin sweet pad... one problem..

"Kumi is there any reason you piocked this random home... or was it simply because you think we could take on anyone who once lived here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Kumi shrugged and smiled."It was close so I pcked it..."she said softly."I hope thats okay!"she said waving her arms with a faint blush crossing her face and then turned back to take care of the food.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Noltic... somehow liked this girl...

"you are a crazy ho you know that?" he said with a smirk and a bit of a laugh. He looked over at what she was doing... and said with a bit of a wry smile... "you know you should probably turn the beefside down eh?"

Noltic didnt like to brag but he enjoyed cooking more than most guys... that and gardening.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff