Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:51 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DeDarkKnight
Kira wanders around the mansion, yawning.
(sorry i didn't post much i got to study for a major exam.)

Kurama meets Kira in the hall way with the closet where Sarai is hiding. He looked from the closet to Kira "I call her."

((um you might want to check out the rules. guys can only bite one human, otherwise we'd end up with like one vampire and a bunch of girls, and then the other vampire with one or none.....))

((oops...must have missed that part...sorry sweatdrop I'll delete my post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:43 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DeDarkKnight
Kira wanders around the mansion, yawning.
(sorry i didn't post much i got to study for a major exam.)

Kurama meets Kira in the hall way with the closet where Sarai is hiding. He looked from the closet to Kira "I call her."

((um you might want to check out the rules. guys can only bite one human, otherwise we'd end up with like one vampire and a bunch of girls, and then the other vampire with one or none.....))

((oops...must have missed that part...sorry sweatdrop I'll delete my post))

((that's alright and thankyou))  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:44 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Leanna grimaced. She couldn't stomach it. Anything but that would seem better.

"The one you call Sarai just abandoned you. I can smell her fear on the other side of th mansion."

"She couldn't have exactly abandoned me seeing as there's not much hope running from a vampire," Leanna said. "I'm glad she's at least running and using up time while I serve as a 'distraction'."

"You are distracting me...I'll be back." Kurama walked swiftly out the door. He stopped at the door way "And don't think of running away, I'll know."

Leanna stopped mid-action. She opened her mouth then closed it and sat down on the stone floor, breathing in deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"The one you call Sarai just abandoned you. I can smell her fear on the other side of th mansion."

"She couldn't have exactly abandoned me seeing as there's not much hope running from a vampire," Leanna said. "I'm glad she's at least running and using up time while I serve as a 'distraction'."

"You are distracting me...I'll be back." Kurama walked swiftly out the door. He stopped at the door way "And don't think of running away, I'll know."

Leanna stopped mid-action. She opened her mouth then closed it and sat down on the stone floor, breathing in deeply.

Kurama walked into the room half an hour later sighing. "Lucky for you, I can't find your friend..."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 am
Sarai breathed in deeply, Is it getting hot in here? she thought to herself. Come to think of it, her stomach was starting to hurt as well. ...Probably just hungry... she reassured herself. Little did she know that it was getting close to the time that mortals would die in the house.

Slowly standing up she swallowed hard as she began to figure out what she was going to do.

Kira is not posting...So is it alright if Konkaro just makes another vampire character? Kira doesn't seemed to be the most experienced rper either...I can't stand people who post with one liners...]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 am
A sudden sharp pain through her head caused her to groan quietly in pain. Sarai reached up and pressed her palms against her temples for a moment until the pain slowly faded a little. Looking around, her heart raced, hoping no one heard her.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:08 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

Kurama walked into the room half an hour later sighing. "Lucky for you, I can't find your friend..."

"hm...Your friend is dieing, Leanna."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 am
Hibashira, another vampire, walks down the hall. He can tell there are fresh humans in the mansion. He hears a noise from the closet. "...Peak-a-boo!" He shouts, tearing the doors to the closet open.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:31 am
Sarai screamed and immediately held up the knives, "GET AWAY FROM ME" she yelled fiercefully. She was fiesty and could hold her own. Sarai wasn't going to back down. lowering herself slightly, she stared at the vampire, holding the knives up defensively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:35 am
Vampi_Fang
Sarai screamed and immediately held up the knives, "GET AWAY FROM ME" she yelled fiercefully. She was fiesty and could hold her own. Sarai wasn't going to back down. lowering herself slightly, she stared at the vampire, holding the knives up defensively.

"You can feel it can't you? The pain in the back of your head? Your stomach wrenching?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:39 am
"get away from me..." she repeated angerily, lunging forward and swiping the blades at him. "Let me out of here." she demanded as she stepped back, farther into the closet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:46 am
He stepped into the closet ignoring the blade.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 am
Please be a little more detailed. Like, go into the character's expressions, mannerisms, or what he even looks like?]]

Sarai yelled again, "GET BACK! I WILL STAB YOU!" Swiping the blade at him again, she didn't even notice her feet stepping back again. She could almost feel the back of the closet. Swallowing hard, her heart raced, her legs began to shake. i WILL get out of here she thought to herself, trying to give herself courage to fight back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:55 am
He laughed and brushed his black hair out of his eyes. Hibashira grabbed the blade and shoved it into his shoulder. when he pulled it out there was no blood. "You'll stab me? So what! I can't die." He smiled menacingly. He took a step towards her, pinning her against the back of the closet.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers