Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:48 pm
"it's ok, but maybe we should get under some cover, it's about to rain, and not water" Tao said and he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:53 pm
Kumi nodded and lookd around."Werent there some trees on the way here?"she asked."We can sit under those until it stops..."she said looking up at him questioningly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm
"or we could go to castle Edo." Tao said, pointing to a wooden door in front of them "that's were i live, alone" Tao smiled "it's the only place that has electricity in 10 miles"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:15 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded."Okay..that sounds better than sitting under trees.."she said and smiled waiting for him to lead the way.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm
Tao grabbed her hand ran started walking toward the giant wooden door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Kumi walked with him quietly and looked at the wooden door."Whats it like inside?"she asked him as they walked together.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:28 pm
Tao opened the door and a purple glow emanated from inside "like so."
the castle was dark and the halls were lined with black roses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:31 pm
Kumi gasped in amazement seeing all the roses and it was...PURPLE!! "its purple inside!!"she squeeked."I love this colour!!" she said smiling over her shoulder at him.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:38 pm
"yeah, the library was donated by the alchemists, and i left a few in that dudes cabin a few years ago." Tao said then he handed her a torch "all the books are purple"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Kumi smiled and looked at the books while holding the torch in her hands."Wow...this place is beautiful..."she said smiling.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:46 pm
"yeah it is" Tao smiled and led her to his study "this is where i eat sleep and read"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:13 pm
Kumi walked ahead lifting her head to look at the ceiling quietly. "Wow..."she whispered.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm
"yeah" Tao smiled and led her to a chair sitting across from that chair he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:40 pm
sat in the chair quietly and looked around quietly her legs, swinging in and out from under the chair.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:49 am
Noltic sniffed the air... he could smell the rain coming. If that child was hit be the demon's blood then she would most likely suffer direw consequences having just been exposed to the berry.

Noltic chased after her....

"Look please... i font know your name but you have to come with me!!!"

Noltic was frantic now... if he got hit with too much of the rain he would become enchanted by its might as well... and then the demons would have alchemy and the humans would be done for.

Noltic placed his hand over his gauntlet and then in a flash he had made the heavy metal into a blade.... he hoped that the vines would slow up the girl and he could get through.

He rand furiously in an attempt to catch up to her... and he bagan to gain on her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff