Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:05 pm
He followed the smell in the wind. I'm glad I used the scented needles and it settled well. Good. He flew through the impossible maze of the trees until he came upon the man he had been looking for. "Still alive, you murderer? I'm honored. It's time you pay for what you've done. Or should I leave you here to die? The blood will call others here." Nado wasn't that evil though, even as he spoke he was pulling the needles out. "I won't miss this time." he said calmly as he raised them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:48 pm
Chi spun around as the smell of fresh blood rose into the air. Aww someone got hurt...really badly...it smells like there about to die.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:28 pm
MAis ears and tail where showing "Yea i smell it 2"She said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:53 pm
She smelled the blood and she ignored it still jumping around in the trees.  

xFaintxStarx

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:45 pm
Yeah do you think it's something edible. I mean I could go for some meat right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 pm
"Me 2"Mai said and she put her hands on her head "Owww"  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:12 pm
Chi grabs Mai shoulder trying to be helpful. Are you ok Mai?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm
"No...please...that wasn't me." he coughed, blood splattering his front. "It was my fault, my responsibility and I failed. I lost my...daughter. What kind of man who choose to kill their own child? I came here to find someone. Let me find them and then you can have me."
Nado stared at the man disgusted but he didn't let it show. "What kind of man would kill or sentence his own daughter to death? he repeated. "Or a fate worse than death? I have seen it so many times, have even been offered such girls as trade for their own lives. Why should I believe you?" He felt something powerful pierce his barrier and he threw a couple needles in that direction of the trees. "That was a warning, come down now or I will not be so generous with my next throw." this person or creature had broken through his shield and he wanted to know who and if they were with this monster in front of him.  

Scary_Moonlight

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:24 am
Chi became woried and decided that a well you could call it potion but she perferred concation that she knew without really knowing how she knew it would be able to help Mai. But she needed alot of blood so Chi took off yelling back, I'll be right back.

She ran towards the scent of blood feeling a small tingle as she passed though something she couldn't see. As she got closer she slowed down seeing who it was. Thinking, I know him, Chi barely doged the needles that were thrown at him. As she listened to the comand she was no reason to not do as he said.

Chi dropped from the tree and onto all fours, calmly she stood up looking at the guy before her. Sighing she said, your name was Nado right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 am
((MAi has a differnt personallity when she smells boold so she craves it))

Mai eyes strated to change and she started to act differntly  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:12 pm
"Yes, I am sorry if I startled you Miss Chi." he said, not taking his eyes off the man in front of him. "This young woman has lost her memories. You wouldn't happen to know anything would you?"
"N-no.. "the man said. Giving up on trying to get Nado to spare him he turned to the girl. "Help me..."
The man was trying to get help from another? Nado was angry but he kept his voice calm. "Why are you here Miss Chi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:02 am
Mai fell to the ground  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:34 pm
Uh, Sorry for bothering you with whatever your doin, but Mai started holding her head in pain and I know a...I guess you could call it potion that helps with pain so...well the main ingredent is fresh blood from a recently killed animal. I just followed the blood. But obviously that isn't an animal so I guess I'll go find one.

Chi goes to leave but looks back a t the mans face, for some reason she feels bad for him. Is it ok if I ask what he did to deserve to be hurt like this? I mean I can't see anything in his mind and you block yours to well for me to see anything unless I touch your forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:28 pm
His face remained unreadable. "This man is a murderer. Perhaps he never stained himself with blood directly, but he is nonetheless. I saw the destruction his actions caused and those left behind. I spent weeks helping find those hidden, left behind, dead." Even as he spoke he was lowering the needles. There just was something wrong with killing a basically dead man. Besides if she wished to help, he would not interfere.  

Scary_Moonlight

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:08 pm
Oh ok I was just wondering. You know it's kinda sad seeing someone who can't do anything but cower and beg a lady for help.

I don't know anything about how this world works, or if I would normaly be doin this but.. Chi smiled kinda evilly ...it's not my place to say what you do with your prey. So I shall then leave you to do as you plaese.

Chi reaches into her pouch, that is unless you want me to heal him some so the kill will be more rewarding, or I don't mind killing him. I have many poisons.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff