Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Pirate Master(no not the show) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and do you think it is a good Idea?
  yes I will join and its a great Idea
  no and no
  pole whore
View Results

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:33 pm
Teefie

((:3 Can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far, so I can make a good entrance post? ))
Sure! The pirates (Titrin, Midnight) destroyed my ship. We ended up on this island. He's about to fight. And I'm not. xd That's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
"Possibly." Rayne answered, overlooking the blade. "It take it that you spent plenty of time with the nobles?" Rayne half asked, half said as she popped her wrist. Throwing the knife back to the pirate with a flick of her wrist, Rayne made sure the blade did not come too dangerously close to him but close enough to him for him to recieve the message. "It has good balance." she commented, turning to look out the window.
Ty catches the knife between his index and middle finger,"Yes i know thank you." He says,"as for the nobles, I'm had my sare of tie with them i would have gladly given it to someone who would have enjoyed it more." He finishes, looking past her through the window to one star seemingly in the middle of the universe, then he snapped his gaze off of it with a start and begin to put his knife bakc in his pack.
Looking out of the window, Rayne watched the aimless people and drunks wander around the cobblestone streets. "I don't believe anyone enjoys the company of the nobles." she mumbled to herself. "I suppose I need to get back down there for another show." she sighed, scooting out the door. Once downstairs, Rayne stopped to listen to the voices, one in particular was boasting about the killing of british soldiers. There were many cheers as Rayne walked into the room. She curtsied, with a big smile on her face.
Ty chuckled watching her leave and following her down
he hears the man boasting,"So you killed a brit, ey?" He shouts over the cheer, and when everyone turns to see whom has spoiled the fun He smiles,"I hears they ain't worth the gold for the coat on their backs." He says,"I say we sees if you be worth your metal, i challenge you i bet 50 peices that i can beat you in a fight and that'll prove that the brits's weaker than you know." Ty finishes tossing a sack of gold to the floor.
((Hi there. ^-^))
All was quiet as Rayne stopped in her tracks. Sighing, Rayne looked around the room. The man had eagerly accepted the duel, and was eyeing the bag of gold with a lucious eye. "Pirate versus soldier," Rayne announced, a look of pure entertainment in her eye, "interesting." The man grunted and readied his position.

((You can take control of 'the man' if you want. xd As much as I like controlling drunken brutes, you can have him. ^-^))
(right sorry for not replying for a few. been at school) Tytrin smiled,"Place your bets now it'll be a quick fight." He says confidentally. As he turns his back the Drunken brute throws a punch at him, hearing the man's feet shuffle as he did so, Ty moves slightly into a position in which he caught the man's punch as it came over his shoulder. He grabs the man around the wrist and uses his body and a lever and flings him across the room, shattering a few tables as he went. Then there was a thud as he hit the wall and then silence, which was slowly broken by the bags of money hitting the floor. Ty picked a few up then tossed a few on the drunken man as insult.Then hooding himself he makes his way to the door, where he leans against the door frame and watches as the people reassemble and begin to converse again.  

Titrin

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 pm

((Thanks a bunch, Luv-chan!))

Ellie stretched a little bit as she sat up in her bed, which wasn't really a bed, more like a few sacks of flour with a blanket on the top. She was below deck of the Red Barron, and immediately noticed that they weren't really moving anywhere... crap. Where were they? Had she really slept that long?

The girl rubbed her head, she had just got on this boat a few days ago, someone had pulled her aboard after she had been floating around on a piece of her ship, which had been destroyed by her enemies. She must had hit her head while that happened, because she had been out every since. Now she was disoriented, confused, probably looked like a mess and was very very hungry. She rubbed her stomach before crawling out from under deck, gaining her balance.

"Ugh." She said, pulling herself onto the deck, her hair falling into her face as she did so. Ellie's face and neck were smudged with heaven knows what, probably char from her ship. Her throat was dry and prickly, every part of her ached.

"Hello?" She called out, hoping someone would come to her, or take notice of her so she could ask questions and hopefully get some nourishment.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:55 pm
Rayne watches the fight with a keen eye, her breath even and unchanging. Her eyes followed Ty, taking in his every strategy and move. Pulling out her pennywhistle, Tati brought it to her lips and began to play. She then belted out a few verses of song. The crowd cheered and tossed her coin. "Shall we?" she asked Ty, as she approached the door. Motioning outside the inn, Rayne stepped out a little and looked back at him, her eyes sparkling.  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:42 pm
horselvr1010
Rayne watches the fight with a keen eye, her breath even and unchanging. Her eyes followed Ty, taking in his every strategy and move. Pulling out her pennywhistle, Tati brought it to her lips and began to play. She then belted out a few verses of song. The crowd cheered and tossed her coin. "Shall we?" she asked Ty, as she approached the door. Motioning outside the inn, Rayne stepped out a little and looked back at him, her eyes sparkling.
Ty smiles and nods in agreement,"Lead on." He says his guard still up in case a drunkard decided to drop in. I hate fighting them lest it be for money He thinks not relishing the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:19 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Ty smiles and nods in agreement,"Lead on." He says his guard still up in case a drunkard decided to drop in. I hate fighting them lest it be for money He thinks not relishing the thought.
Rayne nodded and avoided a group of drunken sailors who seemed to stare at Rayne. She glared at them, then turned her attention back to Ty. "Where shall we go?" she asked, staring at the sky, a smile playing across her lips.  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:55 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Rayne nodded and avoided a group of drunken sailors who seemed to stare at Rayne. She glared at them, then turned her attention back to Ty. "Where shall we go?" she asked, staring at the sky, a smile playing across her lips.
"Actually i was hoping you had some idea, you see i;m more an expert follower than a leader." He gests.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
"Actually i was hoping you had some idea, you see i;m more an expert follower than a leader." He gests.
"Well, that's good," she smiled, "I'm more of a leader." Looking up at the stars, she gazed up at them. "But I don't know this town very well." she sighed, turning her gaze to the street signs. "How about we get into some trouble?" she asked, a glint of entertainment showing in her blue eyes.  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:25 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
"Well, that's good," she smiled, "I'm more of a leader." Looking up at the stars, she gazed up at them. "But I don't know this town very well." she sighed, turning her gaze to the street signs. "How about we get into some trouble?" she asked, a glint of entertainment showing in her blue eyes.
"Trouble with whom or what?" Ty asks seriously,"There is no real form of law here." He explains."It's not like you could get in trouble for robbery or anything." He says,"Or is that not the trouble you ment?" Ty asks now thoroughly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:40 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
"Trouble with whom or what?" Ty asks seriously,"There is no real form of law here." He explains."It's not like you could get in trouble for robbery or anything." He says,"Or is that not the trouble you ment?" Ty asks now thoroughly confused.
Rayne shrugged, her eyes running through the stars aimlessly. "I can always manage to get into some sort of trouble." she answered, her smile spelling nothing but excitement. Gazing out in the streets, she turned her attention to a group of French. "Oy! Zere she is!" one of them shouted. The three turned there attention toward Rayne, pronouncing their confusement with a "Who?!" and a "Huh?" Sighing, Rayne shrugged yet again, saying "See?" Nodding, the a certain French man stepped up to say "Reine des mers!" The third of the group followed the accusing finger of the first, saying "Ze queen of ze seven!"  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:53 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Rayne shrugged, her eyes running through the stars aimlessly. "I can always manage to get into some sort of trouble." she answered, her smile spelling nothing but excitement. Gazing out in the streets, she turned her attention to a group of French. "Oy! Zere she is!" one of them shouted. The three turned there attention toward Rayne, pronouncing their confusement with a "Who?!" and a "Huh?" Sighing, Rayne shrugged yet again, saying "See?" Nodding, the a certain French man stepped up to say "Reine des mers!" The third of the group followed the accusing finger of the first, saying "Ze queen of ze seven!"

Sadly the man's finger never did quite finish it's journey. He fell back wards then and only then could you see the knife sticking out of his chest.Ty then retracted his left arm."I see what you mean."He then, quick as lightening set two more knives in his left hand and showed them the the 2 other french men."Next?" He says tenativly waiting fro them to either run or charge him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:54 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Sadly the man's finger never did quite finish it's journey. He fell back wards then and only then could you see the knife sticking out of his chest.Ty then retracted his left arm."I see what you mean."He then, quick as lightening set two more knives in his left hand and showed them the the 2 other french men."Next?" He says tenativly waiting fro them to either run or charge him.
Snorting, the French soldier simply shrugged and added in a horribly thick accent "We did not like 'im much anyways." The other soldier nodded in agreement and nodded toward Rayne. "She is wanted in every French city around here. 500 pounds it is." the obvious leader of the group added. "That's more pay than I make in two years it is." the other man said. Rayne pulled out her two knives slowly, acting as a foolish female with no protection other than her mate. She hid the knives in her palm to where they couldn't see it. "Don't know why the government wants a female so." one snorted, his eyes scanning Rayne.  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:40 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Snorting, the French soldier simply shrugged and added in a horribly thick accent "We did not like 'im much anyways." The other soldier nodded in agreement and nodded toward Rayne. "She is wanted in every French city around here. 500 pounds it is." the obvious leader of the group added. "That's more pay than I make in two years it is." the other man said. Rayne pulled out her two knives slowly, acting as a foolish female with no protection other than her mate. She hid the knives in her palm to where they couldn't see it. "Don't know why the government wants a female so." one snorted, his eyes scanning Rayne.

Ty smiles, then turning he winks at her before speaking,"Good job i must congratulate you on this feat." He says walking around her then he snatches her up from behind and whispers "i have a plan." Then the looks at the French men,"My money please." He says They snear at him then not wanting to fight they throw him the coins which he catches with his free hand. then they walk towards him and Rayne,"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" They look up in mock-surprise just before ... 2 small muted thuds then followed by 2 larger more sparatic thuds as they fall to the ground lifeless. "Thank you."He says and hands her the bag of gold,"This, i believe, belongs to you."( my newest thread please visit: Did you like the Matrix? Click Here!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:32 pm
((May I add excitement to this story? I'm gonna add it anyways. ^-^))

Rayne smiled, her hand clasping around the bag. Opening it, shillings poored into her hand. "And this belongs to you." she said, handing him a bunch of shillings. "Go bet on fights like a good sailor." she added. Turning, she wondered if he would follow or not. Shrugging to herself, she dissappeared behind a corner. A hand fell over her mouth, which she responded to by biting hard. One man fell back and cursed and two others grabbed her arms and legs. She kicked wildly, satisfyingly catching one where he didn't want it and another in his jaw. But, even though her struggle, the men manage to get a rope around her arms and legs. A press gang. Fabulous. Next thing she knew, she was kneeling on the deck of a large pirate ship. "Welcome to the Wolverine girl." a man sneered down at her and many other unlucky people.  

horselvr1010

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:32 pm
horselvr1010
((May I add excitement to this story? I'm gonna add it anyways. ^-^))

Rayne smiled, her hand clasping around the bag. Opening it, shillings poored into her hand. "And this belongs to you." she said, handing him a bunch of shillings. "Go bet on fights like a good sailor." she added. Turning, she wondered if he would follow or not. Shrugging to herself, she dissappeared behind a corner. A hand fell over her mouth, which she responded to by biting hard. One man fell back and cursed and two others grabbed her arms and legs. She kicked wildly, satisfyingly catching one where he didn't want it and another in his jaw. But, even though her struggle, the men manage to get a rope around her arms and legs. A press gang. Fabulous. Next thing she knew, she was kneeling on the deck of a large pirate ship. "Welcome to the Wolverine girl." a man sneered down at her and many other unlucky people.
(intreguing twist.) Ty followed till he heard a struggle,"Pirates." He muttered then he peered round the corner of the street and saw whom,"The Crew of the Wolverine, ey?" He muters Time for some fun." He says. He follows close behind, and sneaks aboard the ship, killing the guardsmen around the power storage,"Say boom, boom." He smiles and he starts a trail of power which followed him as he went, he made it split in several places to insure a one shot job. Then he came above deck, and wiated for the captain to show themself,"Little Bastarad won't know what hittem' so i'll tell him when hes about." He mutters climbing to the rigging, as he sees Rayne being carried to the deck,"Perfect." He says to himself as he tosses the two dead guards over board and add a third to the list because an unfortunate crewmen saw him do it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff