Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the fight till then end((vampire rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:27 pm
Anzu was still angery as she spoke"i just want to burn him sooo nothings left"she said clenchening her fists even more  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Anzu_Shirazaki13
Anzu was still angery as she spoke"i just want to burn him sooo nothings left"she said clenchening her fists even more

Sakira looked at her confused. "What did he say when I went out to feed?" She asked curiously.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:38 pm
Anzu_Shirazaki13

"Sounds good to me," Victoria agreed with the same amount of spitefullness and anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:51 am
Skip arrives in the next town, to find out he was too late. The town is in ruins. No one is left alive. Skip just shakes his head and continues walking. He knows something is following him, but he doesn't know what.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:56 am
Raven appeared out of Skip's shadow.

"hmm nice place, yes i can definitely see Marco hiding out here" he said sarcastically  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 am
Skip just looks at Raven. "So it was you who was following me." Skip chuckles. "Who said he was hiding? I'm hunting him down to pay him back for summoning the demon that did this. He also summoned the one that wiped out the place two towns back. If you want to keep following me, go ahead." Skip turns and walks away, not caring one way or the other about Raven's actions.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 am
"Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to wait a few minutes, I need some information from him, after that I don't really care what happens to him"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:29 am
Skip shrugs and continues walking.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:01 am
I'm out for the night. See ya guys next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:07 am
(aite peace)

anzu walked the streets of the town her anger was still threating her to abbrutly kill some person but she tried to keep herself in check  

anzuShirazaki

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:05 pm
Raven seemingly disappeared in a black blur as he went to search the ruined city for anything that could indicate if Marco had survived and if so where he'd gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:27 pm
Victoria followed closely behind Raven, unseen and unheard for the time being.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Sakira walked down the streets, following Anzu. "So are you hungry?" She said, breaking the slience.

[[So... whose the leader of the vampires?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:14 am
It wasnt long before Raven realised he was being followed. But he didnt care, if it was an enemy they'd make themselves known eventually, and if not then there was no problem. All he could tell without searching is that his pursuer was female.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:32 am
((... I didn't know I'd be staying here another night...))

Skip spots something on the edge of the ruined town. He bends to grab it, then stops. He instead decides to squat down and examine it without touching it. Before long, he figures out the object is the charred and tattered remains of an expensive shirt. Deciding it's safe, Skip picks it up and examines it more thoroughly when he sees and emblem on the back of the shirt. He crumples it up and drops it. So Marco, you were here. I wonder where you are now? Skip walks on, leaving the destroyed town and Raven behind.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff