Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mannii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:02 pm
Hello. I'm Mandy, known on Gaia as Mikyuko. I'm 15 years old and a fan of Death Note, especially L. L Lawliet is love!~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 pm
Well I currently have just gotten into Death note. I love L he is awesome. I wish I could live like him but I would get super fat and never be able to move. Also I am Nii or Leland either one. I am 14 and have been an otaku since I was little. I also am currently watching the Death Note movies.  

Nii Chan is here

[Kamiki]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:37 am
Um Guten Tag.
My real name's Sarah but a lot of people call me Kamiki. I found out about Death Note two weeks ago when my friend Shinya sent me an Amv. Then i stayed up for 2days straight so i could watch the whole anime. So now i'm a rabid fan. Near is and will always be my favorite but L comes next. um I'm 14 and have been Otk'd (otaku'd) since Gundam Wing hit it big in the US. I'm crazy fun and love to be different. ( I also like long walks on the beach) O_o haha um anyways.. yeah. that's pretty much it
L <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 am
Hi I'm Kassie.
I just finished Death Note about a month ago(I'd been stalling to actually watch the series for a bit now >.<) and I must say L= Love.  

Twilight_Fears

Sonozaki-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:29 am
Hello~~<3 I am Sonozaki-chan, a 14 year old shemale... I'm from sweden and I hate intruducing myself ._. Well...Hi... <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:52 pm
I probably should have done this when I first came into the guild... Oh well~ 3nodding

I'm xOathKeeperx, I'm 15, and I don't like introducing myself either... sweatdrop  

ZioCorvid

Sparkly Hoarder

10,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50

Epic_Symphony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Hallo, I'm Huangzi
I've been a lover of Death Note for the longest time (just like everyone else sweatdrop )

L rocks my world. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Guten Abend (at least where I live, it is..)!

My username is Lesbian.Seagull, which is the name of a song. (apparently it was in a movie once?) If you like, you can just me as Seagull, L. Seagull or ...Gaygull?

Really, all I can say is that if anyone really wants to know more about me, my profile is the place to be. ;D

BBJazztime

blackwinged_Kanone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Lesbian.Seagull
Guten Abend (at least where I live, it is..)!

My username is Lesbian.Seagull, which is the name of a song. (apparently it was in a movie once?) If you like, you can just me as Seagull, L. Seagull or ...Gaygull?

Really, all I can say is that if anyone really wants to know more about me, my profile is the place to be. ;D

nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 am
+Greetings I am the one known as Pink Spider Complex, but seeing as the name is a pain in the a** to type you can give me any nickname. As most people are in this guild I love L to pieces along with the whole Death Note series in general. I'm a huge fan of japanese music and american underground music and I play the guitar and bass. So that's it hope to see ya around the guild!  

ReDuNdAnCy DePt

takari icho_H

Hygienic Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:04 pm
Hello! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 pm
I've been into Death Note for about a Month and I read the last manga last night.

Yay!!!  

Shuzo-Chan

Comrade Ando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:07 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Phoenix10293
600th post FTW...

Damn right. ******** that '200th post ftw' bullcrap.
WE PASSED THE FOLLOWERS OF KIRA! :K
(Just a little backstory here, the Followers of Kira guild has been around a bit longer than us, and immediately after I created the L guild, I got invited into the Followers of Kira guild. Obviously, I declined - what the hell? I obviously support L, not Kira. Well, we've already passed them both in number of members and number of posts.)
Kira is a jerk! scream I almost cried when he L died. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:15 pm
Hi, I'm Andy. My nickname is Ando. I'm 15. Music I like is Punk, Alternative, DeathMetal, Hardcore, Deathcore, "Screamo", and stuff like that. xp I recently started playing guitar, and I love it. My favorite character EVER is L. 4laugh Death Note rocks. blaugh  

Comrade Ando

Megumi the tea fairy

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:18 pm
Hello, my name is Megumi and I'm glad to be in this guild. I joined because on death note my favorite character was L and it will always be...my least favorite character is kira, Light or Raito whatever you can call him. I hope we all can be friend sweatdrop  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff