Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

Instant Disco!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:45 pm
In my household, whatever has the word "death" in it is immediate garbage and should be thrown out the window. ]:

I wouldn't dare straightforward tell my mom that I like Death Note.

However, there was this one time that I was watching it online,
and she burst into my room.

I thought she'd freak out when she saw the title of what I was watching
but all she said was, "Are you learning Japanese?"

xDDD

No, mom.
Nice guess though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:50 am
Sadly... my parents are sooooo overprotective!! I don't tell them I like Death Note but if I'm buying the manga for my friends my mom asked me if I like it and I lie and say no. Luckily my friends parents don't care at all! If I go to Borders to buy manga and my mom comes, she has to "inspect" it. Which is why I DO NOT like going with her. Cuz if she sees any cussing, violence, nudity, and so on, I can't get it. So when I buy manga I usually go with my friends. Luckily whenever I go there with my cousin (her dad never doesn't care what she gets) I can read them and buy them! SO that's my only way of reading Death Note. *tear*  

rock_rox13

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:44 am
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
My friends and I have nicknames you see. Lee is Light, his gf Glow is Misa, and im L. My parents know of my fedish, and they think im cute when I dress as L, and sit like him, and talk like him. My parents love anime and Death Note. I just told them straight-forward and they accepted that. Im so sorry to hear that some parents aren't that accepting of Death Note.. crying

My mom doesn't mind, actually in fact it's like a mystery so that's counts, right? Plus she watches a heck of a lot scarier things than me...I hide whenever possible from them... ninja

I wanted to some vids of cosplays but I don't have a video camera so it has been put on hold.... xp
My mom knows of my ossbession with Death Note and L...I think... stare Actually L is my crush and only crush now... sweatdrop

I wish that would happen, I mean its like you are disapproving of their own shows, you are lucky, L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet... My mom doesn't hate it, but she just doesn't like anime, but she's fine with me liking it...which is good...for me that is...

I feel for all of you guys crying who have these kind of parents but maybe its for a good reason or it could be that they just hate it...? I'm rambling... xp

Think my mom likes it that I'm obessessed with Anime rather than all of them actors, like they have Hannah Montanta or someone else and I have Manga which includes L! whee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:45 pm
Mmm I guess I also have to keep in a secret my death note obsession with my parents stare They would hate a lot the word `Death' xD.... mm well, they already hate it xD
My brother, strangely, doesn't care if I love death note xD He just thinks its cool and that's it.
But I would really really really!!!!!!! love to scream to the world "I LOVE DEATH NOTE! ESPECIALLY L" 4laugh  

Yuki Lawliet

Angelic Society Uka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:51 pm
my dad teases me over my L obsesion and when he died in the death note episode and I cried... he never let me forget *sniffelz* crying
But Im not ashamed, my freinds think he looks like the grudge but still dont tease me. THey do tease me about Naruto though... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:39 am
GaarasSandxPuppetKanuro1
my dad teases me over my L obsesion and when he died in the death note episode and I cried... he never let me forget *sniffelz* crying
But Im not ashamed, my freinds think he looks like the grudge but still dont tease me. THey do tease me about Naruto though... stare

Aw, don't let it get you down... I'm sure they think you are strong, or if you just go along with them, they may give you a break...  

Raimu_Fuyuki

blue ringed octopus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm
Only my friends know. They don't have a clue who L is though. All they really know is that I was depressed for a week because L died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 am
my parents dont know crap. But my friend knows about my love for death note and L biggrin  

Kitty Pimp

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:01 am
I've been alone all my life...User Image

my parents don't know, but my friends know of my love for l...and his sweets...

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:37 pm
My whole fam hates anything anime. Everythine my brother tries to mention it he always says "That chinese $#!t" and it sometimes ticks me off. My parents don't understand why I like it and i have an aunt who tries to "attempt" to take anythuing anime out of my life. I told her it would be impossible but she's still going for it. She's even trying to change my clothing sytle from black to pink and I HATE pink. That's basicly it i think, a brother who makes fun of me,parents who never wnats to understand me, and a tia(spanish for aunt) who wants to change me mentally and physically.......I hate my life.  

0Broken-werewolF9

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:20 pm
Yagami-Yura
My whole fam hates anything anime. Everythine my brother tries to mention it he always says "That chinese $#!t" and it sometimes ticks me off. My parents don't understand why I like it and i have an aunt who tries to "attempt" to take anythuing anime out of my life. I told her it would be impossible but she's still going for it. She's even trying to change my clothing sytle from black to pink and I HATE pink. That's basicly it i think, a brother who makes fun of me,parents who never wnats to understand me, and a tia(spanish for aunt) who wants to change me mentally and physically.......I hate my life.

oh man, that sucks. I would die if I didn't have anime in my life...especially Death Note, Hellsing, and Blood+

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:23 pm
My mom now gives me talks about how I shouldnt wish dea.th upon people and not . I dont think ;m supose to talk about it to my family members v.v but te' hell with them I say >:O they just dont know good anime when they see it even it it rubbed up aginst there adul.t faces!  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:28 pm
L_Lawliet_Girlfriend
Only my mom knows about my love a Death Note and L. I've tried to get her to watch the anime, but she hardly has any time. Other than that, no one else knows. It probably doesn't help that I'm a complete loner...

lol I am too...I'm friendly as heck on the computer, but in real life...I just stay away from people ><

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:11 pm
Yagami-Yura
My whole fam hates anything anime. Everythine my brother tries to mention it he always says "That chinese $#!t" and it sometimes ticks me off. My parents don't understand why I like it and I have an aunt who tries to "attempt" to take anythuing anime out of my life. I told her it would be impossible but she's still going for it. She's even trying to change my clothing sytle from black to pink and I HATE pink. That's basicly it I think, a brother who makes fun of me,parents who never wnats to understand me, and a tia(spanish for aunt) who wants to change me mentally and physically.......I hate my life.

eek Whoa! Hold up your aunt is trying to reform you! GOD THAT IS SCARY!! burning_eyes

I wish I never read that... gonk But I feel for you, life would really suck!! Oh, you are like me, I totally hate Pink but my family doesn't get it... gonk

I hope you succeed in stopping them before they take over your life, personally I think they should just butt out... evil

I mean, my mom watches even scarier shows than Death Note, and you don't hear me attempting to reform her of them!! twisted though I could... but I won't, cause that's her life and anime is my life, people shouldn't control just because they don't like it, it's just not fair! scream

talk2hand Like seriously some people they are control freaks!! scream

Oh, your bother is loco! It is not, and I quote "That chinese $#!t" , to heck with him! Sorry if it offends but really it's just ticks me off like hell!! stressed

stressed I don't blame you, life would suck if that happened to me!! I hope you can try to get out of this or else you may break at some point and become a mindless zombie under their command!! stare I think they maybe thinking that you are a rebel of some sort...and trying to save you or something like that... I'm not sure but don't give in! NEVER GIVE UP!! stressed

ninja I say despret measures is needed!! ninja  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm
My parents know. My mom always has known. She knows I love anime. And when I started to drink tea.... My mom knew something was up. She made me more tea. I told her my one true love Ryuuzaki drinks it. eek  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff