Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chewie2006

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm
Chewie heard a low noise, like a growl, off to his side. He held the SAW in his hands, and stopped in tracks, listening to the noise to try and tell if it was a threat or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:34 pm
Sakira was scared to death, she didn't know what to do. The wolf leader look pleased to find extra kill going with the fish. The wolf barked out commands and they instantly surrounded her. The wolf howled in the moon, pleased with what he done. "I'll be wolf's bait soon if I don't escape. Think Sakira!" She cried in her mind.  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 pm
karazan awoke and flew off into the sky,as he saw a pack of wolves surrounding a girl he landed "would you like some help?"he said,flaming one of the wolves and laughing as it ran off,its tail on fire  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm
Sakira looked at the guy, surprised he was here. Sakira tried to say something but she was too scared. She nodded at him.  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 pm
karazan flapped his wings as hard as he could,sending the wolves flying back and then he flame them,one at a time he watched them run away,their noses burnt and their tails still in embers "better now?you got lucky i found you,you woulda been dead with how scared you were,im not sure but ive heard wolves can smell fear"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:56 pm
Sakira looked down for a moment still feeling scared but it slowly left her. "Thanks." She said.
((G2g byebye))  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm
"its no problem,all in a days work for th great dork"karazan ouffed out his chest and gave a luagh,destroying the puffed out chest ((alright,peace out))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06 pm
"Um can we land down now?" She asked seeing that they got far away enough from the wolf. ((Okay now I'm leaving lol))  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:26 am
"okay"he said,landing back near the pond "well im out,ill seeya later"he said as he walked off and headed back to where luna was  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 am
"Uhh.. Okay bye then." Sakira watched him walk away and as soon as he was out of sight, she started looking at the tress wondering which tree is the best to sleep on.  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 am
((Sorry I had to get off early yesterday. sweatdrop ))

Yawning Luna sat up."I must have fallen to sleep..."She muttered rubbing her eyes.Standing up she stretched her muscles that were aching from laying on the hard ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:39 am
Sakira found a nice big and shady tree to take a nap on. "Perfect!" She said happily.

((Does anyone want to join a RP called Race for time? We need people and so far it's just me and the guy who created it. Here's the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9748467&page=1 ))  

SweetHugz

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:11 am
Chris reformed and looked at the elf girl and the other male, "you people are so blind, did you not notice the grass crystalizing?..." he said pointing to the mud where grass use to be, "...not to mention the fact that golems arnt know for being sly and stealthy" he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:35 am
((I have already tried to join I sent him my profile but I haven't gotten an answer back yet.))

Luna looked to the golem."I thought I felt something coming closer just couldn't put my finger to it."She said with a smirk as she stopped her stretching.

KageUmi

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:45 am
((Hey this rp is in need of some people. A breaking of the curse and yes I am aware that I'm posting another rp on my own rp.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff