Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 pm
Ronin walked aimlessly as he was biting on an apple. He wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, having to walk in the city streets. That's because such areas are new to him. "Uggh....I think I'm lost again" he sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
As he walked by, two street thugs spotted him and decided to harass him a little. "Hey samurai boy! Wanna give us your money?" one of them said in a dumb voice, both of them dressed in typical bum clothing. "Yeah! You'll make it easier for yourself if you just hand it over!" Ronin looked up at the two guys with innocent eyes. "Awwwie do I have to?!? Man that's no fun...I'm sorry misters, but you might wanna ask someone else...ehehe, well see ya!" The two punks pulled out their knives and pointed at him as he tried to slip through. "You ain't goin' anywhere until you give us your money!!" Ronin looked up at them and sighed. "Gee, you guys are persistent...ok ok fine I'll give you the mo-hey look over there!" The two looked the other way as Ronin pointed, then he pulled one of the punks arms and tripped him with a simple leg trip. Then he jumped and spun, giving the other one a nice backfist smash across his face followed by a spin kick with those really hard wooden geta. Both were down and groaning "Oops my bad" the young samurai peeped innocently  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:37 pm
((i lonely T.T))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 pm
Kumi blinked as she walked down ths street and then noiced a samurai boy up ahead fighting off two thugs from what it looked like. She picked up her pace a bit not sure who to help. The boy seemed to be doing quite fine frankly.  

Baby Coquette

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:55 pm
"You damn samurai punk! We're gonna kill you!!" They got up and growled at the young samurai. "Ohh snaps he's got a real sword!!" Ronin smiled funny. "And your knives are any better?" "The thugs growled at charged at him, trying their best to at least stab the young samurai. He was dodging their attacks, moving quickly but gracefully. He skillfully thrusted his back against one of the thugs as he closed in and gave him a good elbow to the gut while grabbing onto his arm to take control of his knife. The other one was still trying to stab Ronin, but he, using the thug's knife, was blocking and deflecting the attacking thug's stabs and slashes. Ronin then pushed the thug off balance and literally ran up the thug, thrusting his feet at him, then somersaulting backwards. There, he thrusted both his feet towards the disabled thug towards the attacking thug. Both fell over in pain. "I had fun for a while..." Ronin said casually  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:13 pm
"Hey take care of yourselves misters!" he waved back as he walked by. He was walking in Kumi's direction, then stopped. "Nuuuuu I forgot my apple!!...Ahh darn it...guess I'l lfind another one soon" he walked by and glanced at Kumi.  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 pm
((lonely once again....T.T))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm
Ronin walked by, lonely again. Though he was use to be lonely, having traveled by himself in certain places throughout Japan, he also enjoyed company. He thought about his friends back then and his family...and most especially his beloved princess. "Ayaika-hime..." he whispered as he walked along the streets.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:56 pm
Sakira decided she needed some fresh air and she wanted to explore the place. She went past Sayuri's room and looked at the door but turned around and left. "Haku will keep Sayuri safe." She thought smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Sakira walked down the stairs and into the streets. "Ahh.. Fresh air felts great." She said happily. Sakira walked past a bunch of people staring at her even some remembering her from this afternoon. "I guess their staring at my wings again.." She said looking down feeling very disappointed.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:39 pm
Sakira sat down on one of the benches on the streets and saw a samurai walked past her. "His clothes are more like the past. Maybe he's from the past and traveled to the future." She thought.
(I forgot to add my age on the bio.. O_o I better go edit it now)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:34 pm
Kumi blinked and glanced back at the boy. She turned and her short dress rustled slightly and she took in his appearance."Wierd..."she whispered and blinked again watching him curiously.  

Baby Coquette

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:17 pm
SweetHugz
"Oh... Well then I don't know..." Haku admitted bitterly.((g2g bye))
Sayuri sighed and layed down in her bed. How....how can i overcome the fear of those demons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:08 pm
Ronin stopped for a moment. He thought "Should I ask for directions?" he looked at Kumi and then at Sakira, both of them looking at him. He's usually a shy person and sometimes says the wrong things especially to a pretty girl. He looked between the two girls and wondered who he should ask.....  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:11 pm
(oohhh that's perfect;the two girls who were about to rp with me are gone...x.x;;...how wonderful ^^;; )  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff