Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:48 pm
Andrew looked back at them "Where did you two go" he said sternly. He hadn't been paying attention to their conversation, lost in his own thoughts. When they had dissapeared he had almost lost it. He had calmed himself down a bit, but he was still irritated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:55 pm
SweetHugz
"I didn't know you can teleport." She said a bit confused.
[[well i g2g bye!]]

"Not teleporting. It's just another thing to do with nature. Sand and stone disintigrate right? And the wind blows it around until they form another structure. That's what it was, except with people," Leanna explained. Then she turned to Andrew. "It doesn't really matter anymore, seeing as we're alright," she said, flipping her hair over her shoulder stubbornly.  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 pm
"But if you weren't?" he asked. He took a deep breath "Just please, we have to stick together"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:08 pm
"Alright," Leanna said with a sigh. "Why are those creepy lab dudes chasing us in the first place?"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 pm
"Because they want to kill us. We're consider as failures." She said looking at her wings. Sakira was the 2nd clone to be created and when she was young, they tested chemicals on her and she grew wings. She was always consider as a failure after that. "Andrew, are we almost there?" She asked sleepily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:19 pm
"Yeah but why would they go to enough trouble to catch us if we were just a failed experiment? Wouldn't it just be easier to let us stay where we were, as long as they didn't have to worry about us? I think they have something more in mind than just killing us," Leanna looked out the window to see an old tree begin to fall in front of the car. "Andrew look out!" She screamed, pointing at the falling tree that was inches from hitting the car.  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Andrew swerved away from the tree, so only the tips of the branches hit his truck. "If someone finds out about us, their likly to take us to some lab and try to figure out how we're made. Dr. Renac wants to find us first, to make sure that doesn't happen" He explained. "ONly a few more minutes to the house" he added after a minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:38 pm
"So who exactly is on our side then?" Leanna wondered aloud.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:10 pm
"All the clones are on our side." She said. She didn't know about the other doctors that keep them safe. "I think that's all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:21 pm
"Wow, a couple of teenagers against a bunch of full grown scientists and their accomplices. Chances look slim. Although we do have powers that they don't have," she added on as an afterthought.  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:52 pm
"Dr.Tarn and Dr. Barot are on out side, though I'm not sure where they are" Andrew added to Sakira's answer. "And with our power compined, we could easily over through them, that is way Dr. Renac and his men want to get us before we find each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Leanna nodded as she thought about all this. "It all makes sense now..." She said, but not referring to what they had just been talking about.  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Andrew glanced into the mirror and through it, back at her. He then looked back at the road, pulling into a long driveway. "There are still a few questions floating around, but it is finally coming together" He said, mostly to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:09 pm
"Wow, is this the place?" Leanna asked, leaning foward from the backseats of the truck to get a better view. "It's amazing..."  

amore_mia_bella

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:33 am
"This is it" Andrew said "As far as I know, we're the only ones who know of it, so we should be alright for a while" He pulled in beside the house and turned off the truck. He went to the back and grabbed his bag, heading torwards the house "Oh, just to warn you, no one has been here in a while, so It might be a bit dusty" He said, turning back to the girls.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff