Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am
Lissianna shook her head no. "Not usually at least."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:20 am
"Well i'd better wait till Sage wakes up" Darren said passively, stretching his calves  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:48 am
"Probably a good idea," Lissianna agreed. She looked around at the place they had camped for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:59 pm
Sitting up Sage yawned only to notice the other two were up."Sorry I'm usually a late sleeper."Sage said as she stood up."Oh and thank you for letting me use your jacket last night."She said handing Darrin his jacket with a smile.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:05 pm
Lissianna shrugged. "It's better to get more sleep. Then you won't be as tired," she couldn't remember the last time she had slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 am
"No problem" Darren answered, taking his jacket back, "Sage, are you a vegetarian?"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 am
"No I eat both meat and veggies."Sage replied with a smile."Why do you ask?"She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:54 pm
"Well that was only my first question, my next is; Given the situation, are you picky about sources of food" He continued, still gazing at the flock of crows  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:29 pm
"No my parents weren't very rich so I never was given a chance to be picky. Wait don't tell me your going to kill the crows."Sage said following his gaze."Although right now I do feel sort of hungry."She said as her stomach growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 am
Lissianna took a package out of her pack and threw it at Darren. "Here's some breakfast." It consisted of some bacon and some bread.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:40 am
Darren was struck speechless, in such a desolate wasteland of a place it was hard to believe that bacon still existed. Staring dumbly at it as if it were the Hoply Grail he turnedback and forth between Lissianna and the package, his mouth forming words of question, surprise and gratitude that his mind didnt seem able to put sound to. Eventually he gave up and went about lighting the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:11 am
((Srry I've been gone for so long, I've been busy with summer school and I'm finially out! W00T~!! ^_^ ))

Raven was watching the small group that began lighting a fire from behind a blown-up car and he held his FAMAS in preperation to take them by suprise. Unfortunately for him, the explosion and the sudden loss of his friends caused him to crack and become somewhat shell-shocked, causing him to consider everyone the enemy that didn't surrender to him. ["My comrades...I shall avenge your deaths..."] He said in russian as he slowly came out of the shadows and pointed the gun he held at them, inching closer and closer carefully. "Don't move!! I am taking you all captive under the Russian Special Forces "Spetznas"!! Failure to cooperate will bring about your early deaths!!" After saying what he said, he cocked his rifle and aimed it at one of the girls.

((Is it too late to interact with you guys?))  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:19 am
((Nope your not to late.))

Sage turned around quickly at the sound of his voice."Umm...listen we're not here to cause trouble."Sage said nervously her blue eyes wide with fear at the thought of being shot at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:26 pm
Raven's eyes lit up a little and he lowered his gun, but only a little. "Wait.....you're not soldiers....are you survivors of this hell?!" By 'hell', Raven meant the apocolypse that happened only a few days ago. He had seen what had happened and how a majority of his squad was either killed or blown away by the blast of the bombs that devestated the land around them. After a moment, he lowered his gun slowly and walked up a little closer to them. "State your names...."  

Daigo Himazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:15 pm
"I'm in your squad idiot," Lissianna rolled her eyes and said to Raven.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff