Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 pm
Xynos sighed. "I don't have anything that would take the pain away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 pm
"Thats ok. I'll be fine." She said and for once in her life smiled.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:08 pm
Xynos was surprised. She actually smiled. He jumped back up into the tree and hung on a branch by his legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Rina sighed and closed her eyes. I guess i should get some rest. She thought as she fell asleep. She couldent do anything till her wound was better anyways.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm
Xynos sat on the branch and kept watch for anymore dangerous animals. The last thing he needed was Rina getting attacked by another animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:25 pm
Every once in a while Rina would wake up because of her wound but then try to go back to sleep. She finally felt she had enugh rest after a couple hours. She yawned then opened her eyes and looked around. She then looked up to see Xynos still sitting on the branch. Why is he staying with me? People usally stay away from me... She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Xynos didn't see that Rina was awake. He began to whistle and kept looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 pm
Rina sighed as she noticed her wound still hurt a little but not as much. A little chipmunk ran up to her. Rina slowly picked up the chipmunk and petted it. It turned in a circle in her hand then layed down. Rina stayed silent so she didn't scare the chipmunk away.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 pm
Xynos looked down and saw Rina petting the chipmunk and continued looking around. The wind blew hard, as leaves detached themselves and fell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 pm
The chipmunk soon jumped out of her hand and ran away. Rina moved a piece of hair that got blowen into her face. She looked up at Xynos to see him looking around. Rina stood up.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Xynos leaned backwards and hung upside down, his head right next to hers. "Hey. You feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 pm
Rina blushed a bit because he was so close. Am i?????Blushing?? She thought. "Yea it dosn't hurt as much." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 pm
"Hmmm..." Xynos slipped his legs off the branch and landed on his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 pm
"I'm going to go look for something to eat." She said.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 pm
"I'd better come with you." Xynos took out his scythe and looked at Rina.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff