Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am
"Oh so there is a God"

Raven thought, one of the few things he remembered from when he lived in the Village was religion. He'd just ignored it as a joke, even thought of it as a major problem in the world. This was a lot for him to take in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:05 am
"Yup there sure is a god."Luna answered with a smile as she pointed to the sky."He isn't always mean and he makes the best food that you can possibly think of."She said with a sigh remembering the cookies he had made for her and the other angels.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 am
--Raven laughed, he wondered how the town priest would react to that sentence--

"Oh well" he said feeling kinda awkward.

--he wondered if his life was going to change now that his guardian angel had revealed herself to him "Well at the very least it means no more swinging naked around the forest stare " he thought to himself--  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 pm
"So how long have you lived here?"Luna asked gazing at the forest noticing how peaceful it was.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Raven thought back. He was Five when he became an orphan, he'd lived on the streets for two years before finding the forest.

"Nine or ten years" he answered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:33 pm
"Oh wow so this must pretty much feel like home then."Luna said with a smile."I've been a gaurdian angel for sometime now and I can tell you many stories of all the other people I've had."Luna said making some motions with her hands.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:55 pm
"This pretty much is home to me" Raven said with a smile, "It's nice though, and if you'd like to tell me stories I'd be happy to listen to them"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:08 pm
"I've always loved the forest but I never got to really go into one before it is so intresting how all these animals live here. Oh and I think I'm going to save the stories for a different time that way we don't end up being bored and I try to tell you a story I've already told."Luna said with a smile.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:42 pm
"I guess that's as good a reason as any" Raven said smiling back "Would you like to go for a walk around the forest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:47 pm
"Sure that sounds great!"Luna said happily.'I can't wait to tell my friends that I finally got to see a forest.'She thought gleefully as she stood up.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:55 pm
((100th post ^-^))

--Raven led her into the forest. There was so much to see, the waterfall, the river, the Great Koiji Tree, The abandoned temple. Then there was the mountain at the centre, which Raven was technically living in. Raven barely knew where to start--

"There are four main areas in the forest, each has it's own landmarks and legends, where would you like to go first? North, South East or West?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:20 pm
"How about North?"Luna asked gazing at wonder at the lush green trees that grew there.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:41 pm
"Sure" Raven responded,smiling, "It's known as the Evergreen Range, as no matter what happens to the rest of the forest, that part never sheds it's leaves."

--They walked on for about 20 minutes--

"Just up ahead is a massive clearing, at the centre is the largest tree in the entire forest"

--Sure enough as they stepped over roots and rocks they emerged in a massive clearing. In the centre was a tree that was as wide as the other trees were tall, and with relative height--

"There's a strong belief that lovers who carve their names inside a circle on this tree will have a lucky and prosperous future together"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:52 am
"Oh how cute."Luna said as she ran up to the tree peering over all the names on it.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:59 am
As if he'd just remembered something, Raven darted up to the tree and leapt up into the higher branches, he took out a knife ad cut off a c***k of bark, before he jumped down he set fire to it, he shook it to extinguish the flame when it had been reduced to charcoal, and then crushed it into powder.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff