Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The "Who Said That Quote" game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 pm
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala

Nope, incorrect. It's from the first arc - that's my hint for now. I'll give another hint if no one gets it in a few more days.
i think the quotes from Light? Wasn't he saying that to Ryuk or something?

Bingo! If I don't remember wrong now, it's during the 4th book (beginning of) and the conversation is about the 2nd Kira.

Basically, light is saying "you're so useless" at which Ryuk replies "I'm so useless"

(and THAT conversation cracks me up)
yay i win :3 uhh next quote! “Heh. Are those the eyes of a man in love?” good luck

That's Ryuk! *laugh* I love that panel!

Uhm... my turn again, let's go with something easier (people seem to have trouble with my quotes XD)

"I can't tell her age, but I'm guessing anything between 14 and 20" (don't have my volumes, so I'm not entirely sure of the exact phrasing but this was NOT in the anime only the manga!)

Good luck!

Wow! I saw this around a week ago and nobody's answered it yet? Are we all anime watchers? (poor Matt only has a couple seconds of screen time)

Matt!

And mine:

"...But it's so boring watching something that never changes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:18 am
IttyBittyKitty
Keyhala

Uhm... my turn again, let's go with something easier (people seem to have trouble with my quotes XD)

"I can't tell her age, but I'm guessing anything between 14 and 20" (don't have my volumes, so I'm not entirely sure of the exact phrasing but this was NOT in the anime only the manga!)

Good luck!

Wow! I saw this around a week ago and nobody's answered it yet? Are we all anime watchers? (poor Matt only has a couple seconds of screen time)

Matt!

And mine:

Nice job! (I was suprised no one had answered it either - since Matt does have a large fandom in comparison to his screentime XD)

As for yours... where are my volumes when I need them? (Oh, that's right, on the other side of the planet -.- *truth*) I KNOW I've seen that one...

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:06 pm
Keyhala
IttyBittyKitty
Keyhala

Good luck!

Matt!

And mine:

Nice job! (I was suprised no one had answered it either - since Matt does have a large fandom in comparison to his screentime XD)

As for yours... where are my volumes when I need them? (Oh, that's right, on the other side of the planet -.- *truth*) I KNOW I've seen that one...
hmm, i think thats also Matt?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:33 am
Nillava
Keyhala
IttyBittyKitty
Keyhala

Good luck!

Matt!

And mine:

Goddamnit o.o I think you're right XD (Something finally clicked in my head *bangs head against desk* I have no right calling myself a Matt-fangirl!!! *draws piccie of Matt to compensate*  

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:14 pm
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
IttyBittyKitty
Keyhala

Good luck!

Matt!

And mine:

Goddamnit o.o I think you're right XD (Something finally clicked in my head *bangs head against desk* I have no right calling myself a Matt-fangirl!!! *draws piccie of Matt to compensate*
ya, i also randomly got the idea of it being Matt (it was like...I think thats Matt's quote o_o)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:16 am
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

ya, i also randomly got the idea of it being Matt (it was like...I think thats Matt's quote o_o)

Gah, I feel so worthless *cries* Anyway, the picture I doodled:

Find it Here~

Yesh, it's quick and not very good (inspired by the pic of him without goggles XDXD) and I don't have a scanner. But that's it at least XD

And now I'll blame myself a little more and call myself a bad Matt-fangirl again~

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:06 pm
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

Find it Here~

Yesh, it's quick and not very good (inspired by the pic of him without goggles XDXD) and I don't have a scanner. But that's it at least XD

And now I'll blame myself a little more and call myself a bad Matt-fangirl again~
its a lovely picture :3 and don't blame yourself D: *gives you ice cream*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:22 am
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

Find it Here~

Aw, thank you heart ICE-CREAM!?!?!?!? eek heart Me lurves you! *eats Ice-cream*

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:16 pm
you guys were correct about that Matt BTW (just tying up any loose ends if there were any left)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:16 pm
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

Find it Here~

XD *is lurved*  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 pm
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

Find it Here~

XD *is lurved*

X3 Oh, and it's your turn to write a quote since we/you were right about it being Matt~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:19 am
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

Find it Here~

XD *is lurved*

X3 Oh, and it's your turn to write a quote since we/you were right about it being Matt~
okay then :3 hmmm...“Chocolate…is delicious”  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 am
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

XD *is lurved*

Hm, isn't that like, Sidou/Shidou/Sidoh? *still want my volumes crying now I wildly guess XD*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:38 am
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

XD *is lurved*

Hm, isn't that like, Sidou/Shidou/Sidoh? *still want my volumes crying now I wildly guess XD*

lol, I remember that scene...Mello looked pissed...  

IttyBittyKitty

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:08 am
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava
Keyhala
Nillava

XD *is lurved*

Correct! *gives you chocolate*  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces