Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Jared's mind snapped into motion.
"STOP!" he bellowed in werewolf. The wolves paused for a moment, and the hunters looked at him. "Stop." he said, more quietly now, and in English.
He turned to the werewolves. "You idiots!" he snarled. "Don't you understand? This is why they hunt us!" Of course they didn't understand. They were in wolf form, killing form. Unthinking, feral full moon form. All they cared about now was killing. "Come on! You're a different person on the full moon..." he stopped. It was pointless explaining this to the wolves.
So, he turned to the hunters.
"Listen, hunters..." he said, in english. "We never mean to kill...I mean, well, the full moon turns us into something, well, different. Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 pm
Midnight looked at him and walked over"your right."Midnight sat down and patted him on the head.  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:25 am
Jared looked at Midnight, an annoyed look on his face. He shook his head, looked up at the sky, and his heart skipped a beat.
"Oh my god," he said. "Somebody, quick, tell me what time it is!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:19 am
Mako took the momentary distraction to his advantage and dashed away dissappearing into shadows. He quickly made his way toward a wonderful scent. It smelled like humans, alot of them. He made his way through the town. He soon took to rooftops, making a massive set of ground. Soon he found himself infront of an apartment. He could a loud rhythmic beating, he could a dull beating on the ground, but what caught his attention the most was the array of smells. Sweat, blood, salt, and propane. He jumped on top of the roof, and looked down through the skylight seeing several humans romping around. This was going to be interesting and tasty.  

bign15

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Tanis saw one of the werewolves bolt off and decided to follow he wasn't special but he had learned some acrobatics he could jump from roof to roof but he couldn't keep up with a werewolf. He spotted the werewolf unto of another roof he jumped to that roof and was to the left of the werewolf. "hey boy, want a doggy treat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Luna turned hearing one of the wolves speak. Putting her sword up she listened quietly to what it had to say.'Wow a talking wolf this is quite an intresting night.'She thought as she watched the werewolves causiously.  

KageUmi

bign15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Mako glared at the hunter. "That depends, whats on the menu human? Maybe a little bit of gung-ho hunter would hit the spot." He said sniffing the air, he was after all, down wind. He couldn't smell anything interesting about him. But you also couldn't judge a book by it's cover. He quickly moved within leap range of the hunter, then started moving in a large circle barely in leap range, but moving closer steadily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:56 pm
[[I sent in my profile yesterday. Am I allowed to start RPing? Or do I have to wait until she accepts and updates the list?]]  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 am
((I thinks so yes))Midnight's mouth started to water"man its close to Midnight." Midnight jumped down and started to run for the city and she went werewolf and jumped onto a roof and jumed roof to roof looking for a nice human smell she loved so much and found it."human,blood."Midnight ran to that place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:59 am
Suzu was sitting on the tree outside, waiting to see if any werewolves would come. She held her two swords tightly. "Just wait, you werewolves. You'll pay for killing my parents."She said as her topaz eyes looked around.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:09 pm
((hold on just a sec...I accepted your profile, didn't I?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:11 pm
Jared carfully approached a hunter. He flattened his ears in a mixture of fear and curiosity.
"Hey, you," he said. "Suzu, right? Can I ask you something?" then, he quickly added, "Truce, don't attack me."  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:43 pm
Suzu saw a werewolf. "How do you know my name?" She narrowed her eyes at the werewolf, seeing where his weak spot is, if he tried to attack.

[[Yeah you did accept my profile]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 am
Midnight turned around she smelt werewolf and hunter toget her and ran to them seeing Suzu and Jared together and growled and went for the hunter.  

TheGothicPunk666

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 pm
"I overheard someone call you that earlier today. Now, this is going to sound stupid," Jared said, trying to ignore the sword. He finally worked up the nerve to blurt, "Can I become a hunter?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff