Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 pm
Glane pulled out two small kukris and used the spell to guard them"lets go then,ill give you the first shot"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 pm
Nixa took off at inhuman speed her blade lashing out in what seemed quicker than lightening. "I did get some pratice last ight with my sword. Don't worry I didn't rip up anything in the room."Nixa joked jumping back.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 pm
"haha,very funny,it doesnt come out of my paycheck,it would come out of yours"glane jumped at her and slashed"what,cant handle it youngin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:48 pm
"Hey wait I don't get payed though!"Nixa answered her blade catching on his.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:50 pm
"haha,if you got payed wed be out of money"he pushed back off of her and shot a little bit of lightning at her "this time its not unfair,you know this spell"he then stood there waiting for her to hit him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:54 pm
"True very true."Nixa replied as she fired her blue lightening at him.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am
he tried to dodge but got skimmed by her lightning "good work nix"((sorry i g2g for tonight,if you can see harry potter 5 definitely go,its awesome,better than transformers))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:40 pm
"Hey I didn't learn all this by myself you get some credit yourself to."Nixa answered."So am I allowed to summon?"  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:45 pm
"not a problem with me as long as you can do it without losing focus!"he jumped at her,his dual kukris swinging "dodge it and stay focused!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:00 pm
Nixa nodded to show she understood. Rolling she nearly dodged his attack as she drew forth her beetles keeping focus on the battle. A buzzing could be heard as her beetles flew through the air pretty much attacking Glane. Nixa seeing her chance came at him her sword raised.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:11 pm
Glane got hit,with a good bruise to show for it,he slashed at the beetles,"nice work nix,i guess that since you can hit me now ill have to start using my good stuff tomorrow"he jumped out of the ring,dual kukris nopopw sheathed"youll wanna get some sleep,early practice tomorrow!"he yelled back as he sat down next to a tree and looked up at the stars "hey look! orions belt!"he pointed at the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:20 pm
Nixa gazed at the stars her green eyes glittering at the site of them."Alright then good night."She yawned as she went up the stairs that led to her room.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Glane sat there and fell asleep,during the night he dreamed of many things,including what nixa might be able to do as an adult,if she could hit him now shed master flash steps easily  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm
Not knowing how tired she was she fell asleep once her head touched her pillow. She dreamed of becoming a great hero in the future when suddenly it changed from hero to villian. Sitting up sweat rolled down her face shaking the bad thoughts out she layed back down closing her eyes trying going back into an uneasy sleep.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:46 pm
Glane awoke a bit earlier the next day and stood up,still in the training gear he walked to nixas room and knocked on the door "KNOCK KNOCK NIXA!!!!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff