Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm
"Tch! I knew that!"

Blade looks over at the dragons again. She knew that the dragons are tough, but she didn't know that they're also intelligent. When Shade stabs one of dragons on the neck, the dragons growls loudly and lowers their neck. Now they know that they know of their weak spot.

"Great! They're strong and smart!"

She looks around and sees a few metal barrels on the ground. She points at one and the barrels began to levitate. She swings her arms and points at the dragons. It like the barrels obeyed her, because they sent themselves flying towards the dragon's head. The barrels hit their heads and they growled loudly, lifting their neck to show their weak spot.

"Now!"

She jumps and slashes through their necks and the dragons fell to the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:15 pm
Shade laughed viciously.

"They aren't the only ones that are strong and smart..."

He too would use his powers to penetrate the dragons guard. He focused his powers on the nearest dragon, causing it to hear the sound of an enemy, above it. When it looked up, he sliced its throat open. He repeated this process for the next dragon.

"Three down!!"

He shouted, mockingly.  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:04 pm
Blade throws everything at the dragons in order to penetrate their guard as well. Barrels, chucks of cement, wooden boxes, and even junk metal pieces. She slashes through two of the dragons and they fell to the ground. She lands on the ground and sees that there's a pile of bodies all over the area.

~*~

Damien lands on top of a building and sees that there are some action going on near the factory. He sees two characters fighting them off with ease. It seems that one of them has the ability to telekinesis. The other character, he's not too sure about. He felt relieved that there are hunters there, but something is odd.

His eyes widened when he realizes that they're not knocking them down to the ground. They're simply slaying them! Shocked, he quickly runs over to the abandoned factory, holding his hammer and his sword tightly.

"Hey you guys! What are you doing!?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:28 pm
Shade hears the newcomer shouting. He looks to Blade

"You want to cover crowd-control?"

He asks. Shade isn't very good with people, so it would be best if he let Blade handle it. He slays another dragon. His black armor is coated in thick, dragon blood.  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:02 pm
Blade turns around and sighs. She jumps off the building and lands in front of a man and his little friend. She glares at them, knowing that these people might be Bounty Hunters. She doesn't like their ideals a lot.

"We're trying to protect this city from these beasts. Isn't it obvious?"

Damien glares at her. "Well...yeah...but I mean, you guys aren't suppose to kill these dragons! As hunters, we're suppose to drive them away from the city! This is not part of the mission!"

"Drive them away? Why would anyone want to do that? If we drive them away, they will come back..."

"They won't! Dragons are respectable creatures and understands the ideas of territories! You guys have to communicate with them and then-"

"Communicate with these monsters? I don't think so..." Blade turns her back on them and was about to continue her fight with the dragons.

Damien looks at her with fury. Killing these dragons just because they're monsters, that's just wrong. He walks up to her. "Hey wait-"

All of a sudden, she turns around again and lifts her arm; her hand facing the man. Damien thought he's walking forward, but he feels light for some reason. He looks down and sees that he's slightly levitating from the ground. Damien looks back at the lady.

"What are you doing?!"

"Trying to stop you from making a mistake..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Midnight wonders around in hope of something to happen.  

TheGothicPunk666

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight wonders around in hope of something to happen.

[[I'm going to let you go for now, but I expect you to follow my rules and make a post that is more than four sentences. If you continue, then I have no choice but to ban you. This is a Literate RP..]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 pm
((I'm terribly sorry for posting so late, I've been grounded temporarily for getting suspended from summer school))

Lao jumped on top of a dragon's back and began to make it turn in the other direction by hitting it on the head firmly. After making it roar a little and head back, Lao jumped down in front of the woman that is making Damien levetate. "Hey! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be making those guys go away, not attacking comrades!!" Lao's eyes were now a crimson red as he glared evily at the woman with a sort of hatred for attacking his friend.  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:36 am
Daigo Himazaki
((I'm terribly sorry for posting so late, I've been grounded temporarily for getting suspended from summer school))

Lao jumped on top of a dragon's back and began to make it turn in the other direction by hitting it on the head firmly. After making it roar a little and head back, Lao jumped down in front of the woman that is making Damien levetate. "Hey! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be making those guys go away, not attacking comrades!!" Lao's eyes were now a crimson red as he glared evily at the woman with a sort of hatred for attacking his friend.

Blade glares angrily at the hunter that jumps before her, making it almost look like her eyes are glowing with fury.

"He's being foolish. Those beasts will come back to this city and try to eat everyone in sight! We have to kill them now before they wipe out the any more lives.."

Damien struggles to get himself out from her power, but it is no use. Blade is too strong. Even if he summons the power of his strength, it is not doing anything for him. He glares back at the lady.

"Look you're wrong! They're not going to eat anyone unless they understand who we are! The more we kill them, the more they understand that we're dangerous creatures of this world!!"

"Oh would you shut up?! They're beasts not people!"

"But they're smart enough to know what's right or wrong! You're just proving to them that we're the most barbaric beings on the face of this planet!"

Blade glares angrily at him now. This is pointless.....these hunters will never understand...

Back inside the abandoned factory, Galathil is secretly conjuring up the power of his necromancy. He stood in the middle of a glowing green magical circle as he chants the words quietly in an ancient dialect.

Right outside, where the dragons has fallen, they are slowly turning black. Seconds later, they slowly open their eyes and breathes heavily. They're glowing yellow eyes are now turning a darker shade of red. Slowly one by one, the dragons rises up from their deaths and looks over at where a group of people are.

[[lol its ok 3nodding ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Thy had resigned back to her forest,and was now sleeping in her woodland home.

Her 'house' resided about 50 feet above ground,in a large tree that made up her homeland.Vilede was resting at the foot of her bed,protectivly.But Thy needed no protection in her home,no elf dare slay another,and no human dare wander to close to the forest.She was safe here.

{Sorry,I'm drawing blanks}}  

Laventhros Ormus

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:13 pm
Suzu sat on the rooftop with her dragon besides her,staring at the moon. Her red eyes looking back and forth as if she's expecting something to happen.

What's wrong?" Her pet dragon asked.

"Nothing." She lied.

"I know when your lying." The dragon said gently.

"Even though I hate mom and dad for giving me away. I still kinda of miss them." She answered quietly.

The dragon said nothing, but sat closer to Suzu to comfort her.

[[Hello! I just join and I wanted to say hi. So Hiiii! heart ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 pm
[[Hehe Hi! Welcome to the RP! Yeah it's already night time 3nodding ]]

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:48 pm
xXLuthien-CulnamoXx
[[Hehe Hi! Welcome to the RP! Yeah it's already night time 3nodding ]]
[[Ohhh I better go edit my post then whee ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:01 pm
Lao started to attack Blade, but a alarm went off in his head and he quickly turned around, watching how the fallen dragons began to rise and slowly become alive again. "Umm, Damien?" Lao said as he clenched his fists and took a step back. "Dragons can't regenerate.....right?" He began to worry, other than the zombies that came out of the ground in his last mission, this had to be the most wierd day of his unnatural life. he shook his head and looked at the other dragons that sensed the danger and began to fly in the other direction. "Well at least their buddies are taking a hint now." He said as he went back to looking at Blade. "Now, you can either help us to get rid of these....things, or you can piss off and stay in the background."  

Daigo Himazaki

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:42 pm
Shade turned from killing another dragon, to see a new threat. A strange, black dragon was swiftly bearing down on him. The reek of death could be smelled, as the dragon roared savagely. Shade closed his eyes momentarily, focussing his mind. He opened his eyes and gave a mighty beat of his wings. He rocketed towards the undead beast, brandishing his sword.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff