Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:46 pm
"Screw it." John muttered underneath his breath. He had not been able to leave her. He had found her and did not want to lose her again. He trail behind her, taking soundless steps. So far she seemed not to feel his eyes on her lovely body. She was just a he remembered her, her bright purple hair visable in the night that makes her gray eyes pop. He did not think that he could stand just watching her much more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 pm
As she walked, Hope had the feeling that someone was watching her. She wraped her jacket even tighter around her body as she looked around. Noticing a young man she didn't know weather to run or stay. Her head was saying run, but her heart was saying stay. She was being torn in two. Staring at the man she felt a presence of familiarity.  

luna-arcana

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:15 pm
He laughed and softly sether feet to the ground.His arm's never left her though.He smiled softly and brushed her hair form her eye's.Not minding the tears.Just happy to see her.To know those eye's looked back into his with the same love and longing his held. "My love..MY sweet love" he whipsered  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:04 pm
"Hope, you are looking beautiful tonight." John said in a causual tone. You know, like he had not been following her for a few blocks and had said her name without having to ask her for it. He figured that she would run and he would have to chase after, and come her down. He was now staring into those lovely gray eyes, that he remembered having love and happiness in them. They had dance with delight the night he had porposed to her.

"My handsome man." Ruay said with a wry smile. She loved playing with him. She felt like he was the only one who she could act fooless in front of, or joke around with. She looked into his dark brown eyes that were almost black with emotion. She reached up and wipped the tear drops from his high cheek bones. Then ran her hands through his long hair. Oh! Had she always loved his hair.

RuayHigirashi

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:10 pm
"How does he know my name?" Hope thought to herself as she started to panic. Her heart overcame her fear and she started to calm down. Looking at his face half covered by his dark purple hair she somehow felt peaceful. "How do you know my name?" she asked in a small voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
((sounds like a good idea))
"I don't remember seeing him..." She said thoughtfully.

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 am
((Yeah I know I'm trying to keep track here, some people are still in a different time, they are at night while we are in the morning XD))

"Oh well, he'll turn up...." Noah sighed, he spotted a rustic looking iron swingchair, mostly covered by overgrown Holly. he was sure he recognised it, like deja vu but different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:17 am
He smiled and pressed his cheek to her's,A soft sigh from his lush lips as he huged her Pressing body to body "Ill never let you go again" he whipered into her ear.HIs voice like silk.he pulled back and looked at her eye's.They were soft like they always were "I coudlnt wait another moment to see you..I knew you were back..You scent..It was everywhere."  

Lillydoll Sayer

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:19 pm
Alex tried looking around to see what he was seeing. "You alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:21 pm
"Try to remember me. Hope try." John whispered as he walked to her and placed his hands on her hips. She has to remember me! Its her I know it is. He thought to himself. His eyes flicked over her face. His eyes lingered on her lips. He was wondering if he should kiss her or not when he did anyway. He brushed his lips against hers, enjoying the feeling. "Please remember me, Hope. My moon." his breath slade acrossed her face, his lips still touching hers.

"Please don't." Sara said with a sigh of continment. "The others?" she asked as reatily hit her. Her sisters and his brothers, she felt like she had let them all down. If she could have only held the door... She was sobbing now, the memory burned into her thought forever.

RuayHigirashi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:19 am
Noah snapped out of his reverie and turned to her

"hmm? oh yes I'm fine, just thought I saw something" he said dismissively, "Must have just been imagining it"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm
The light kiss starteled Hope. "J-John?" She asked shakely.  

luna-arcana

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:23 pm
"They have all returned' he whispered cmfortingly into her ear holding her close and sighing "It was not you'r fault..If anything..It was mine I should have stayed at your side."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Alex gave him a questioning look but seemed to change motives. Instead she grabbed his hand and began running towards the forest. She got past the trees and into a small clearing with a clear blue pool with a waterfall running into it. "Remember this place?" She asked, thinking about the day he had asked her to marry him. It was here, under the waterfall. They had been swimming in the cool water, laughing and talking endlessly.  

amore_mia_bella

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:40 pm
"Yes its me. Oh! My Hope!" John said happily as she pulled her closer to him. He looked as her beautiful face and whispered, "I do not know how I could have lived with out you any longer." He kissed her lightly again. Then pulled away to look into her eyes. He had always loved her eyes. He drank in every detail.

Sara placed a finger on his lips, then said, "No. I should have been able to get the door closed. Do not blame ourself. Anyway, its over and we can all live together again." She looked at him happily. The first time in her life when she felt like she truely belonged and was loved for who she was. She smiled through her tears.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff