Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:47 pm
[[Hey Leon, are you going to make another section that tells other people that the slaves are brought? Just so the another person doesn't buy the same slave..]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"So...How long have you been here?" Sapphire asked. 'I'll try to make friends with him first.' she thought.

Namen looked at the woman talking to him and said softly again," I have been here for about 5 months now." After Namen spoke he choughed terribly and tried to hide the coughs.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:59 pm
SweetHugz
[[Hey Leon, are you going to make another section that tells other people that the slaves are brought? Just so the another person doesn't buy the same slave..]]

I agree, it might be wise to show who still needs to be purchased or who still needs a slave by adding another slot that states who their owner is, or who their slave is to the profiles.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:04 pm
Vampi_Fang
SweetHugz

I agree, it might be wise to show who still needs to be purchased or who still needs a slave by adding another slot that states who their owner is, or who their slave is to the profiles.]]
[[ 3nodding Yeah you can add another slot of the profiles or something xD ]]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:14 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"So...How long have you been here?" Sapphire asked. 'I'll try to make friends with him first.' she thought.

Namen looked at the woman talking to him and said softly again," I have been here for about 5 months now." After Namen spoke he choughed terribly and tried to hide the coughs.

"Oh. I'll buy you. I bet you wanna be out of here anyways." Sapphire said walking up to where you're supposed to buy a slave. 'He seems like a good slave...' she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:38 pm
Namen kept looking at the woman and then Namen thought to himself for a second Is she going to buy me. Namen had a confused look on his face but yet he was kind of happy also. Namen wasn't really sure about how he was supposed to feel at the moment so he just sat there with a blank expresion on his face.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 pm
[[Wish I can join the RP >.< my slave RPC has been brought and my master RPC already has a slave but Leon did say 2 or 3 is fine..]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Sapphire paid for him and took the key to Namen's cage. She unlocked the cage. "Come on." she said.  

Ashley Amnesia

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:18 am
As the woman opened the cage Namen got up slowly from not sure what might happen to him but Namen started to slowly wlak ut of the cage twards the woman that is speaking at him. Namen was also thinking to himself Is this woman going to take me in as a pet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm
"Follow me." Sapphire said, walking out of the place. She headed to her house looking back every now and then to see if he was following her.  

Ashley Amnesia

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 am
Leon, we need you to post.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:55 am
(( *Sigh* I will make a new slot like. It is a good idea.

Note: Top of the first post in large letters bold and red.
'GONE TILL SUNDAY' Which is today, mind you. Now let me attend to the profiles and then I will post. Patience is a virtue, my friends.))  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:01 am
LeonFisky
(( *Sigh* I will make a new slot like. It is a good idea.

Note: Top of the first post in large letters bold and red.
'GONE TILL SUNDAY' Which is today, mind you. Now let me attend to the profiles and then I will post. Patience is a virtue, my friends.))

Apologies, I admit to not bothering with the first page but just skipping to the most recent pages. I will do better to check the first page more often.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 am
(( Alright, then. When you all get a chance, post who u own/owner so I can put it on the first post.

S'alright. There isn't susally stuff on the first page. But if I'm not posting, there's probably a reason. RPing is what I do ^^ ))

After a while of driving up the mountain, the car came to a slow halt in front of a driveway. It was a dirt road and it was long. Trees hovered over it, blocking out the sunlight. "Almost there." Marc said, starting the car back up again. "Hang on tight here. The road's quite bumpy." He said. It was slow going, but after a few minutes, he could see the light at the end of the drive. The trees opened to reveal a veiw of the mountains. They sat on a hill. Looking down, they could see Marc's home. A nice house, not to big and not to small, stood in the middle of a green field. A creek ran through the middle of the yard, a stone wall around the banks. The house was white with light blue shutters. Marc sighed and began down the paved driveway toward his house. "There it is." He said.  

LeonFisky

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 am
SweetHugz
[[Wish I can join the RP >.< my slave RPC has been brought and my master RPC already has a slave but Leon did say 2 or 3 is fine..]]

(( I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I was CAMPING!!! crying I couldn't post!!!!!!!!! crying ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff