Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Midnight nodded"you got any other wepond on you other then that sword?"Midnight asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm
"My fists, but my father's house, he has a lot of guns there. He likes to hunt. I was heading there." she sighed  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 pm
Midnight nodded"good I wont have to give you one of mine."Midnight said openning her trench coat and showing her all the weponds she had in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:33 pm
"Yeah, there's a lot of ammo at the house, so your welcome to grab what ever you need."  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Midnight nodded"good because I have plent room left."Midnight fallowed her to the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Sage kicked down the door of the shed, and revealed it was full of guns and ammo. "Sorry about the door kick. I'm not exactly on good terms with my mom."  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Midnight looked at her"I dont have a mom but I am a bit ticked at my sarg for that latren dudy a mouth before this."Midnight grabed 4 rifles and put them on her back and some shells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Sage smiled, "My father was killed." she grabbed a pistol and some ammo, "Your welcome to come back to get more, others too." she said  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 pm
Midnight looked down "I'm sorry to hear that.I'm also glad my sargent isn't here I would be slapped in the face for that."Midnight statened up "lets go."Midnight walked out and took her swords out and started to kill zombies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:40 pm
Sage followed behind her, getting some zombies on the way.  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:45 pm
Midnight smiled"this is so much fun."Midnight jumped into a tree and onto a roof((got to go sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 pm
"Yeah, we can probably make a sport of it." she smiled. "Looks safe to sleep here." she said ((see ya))  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:45 pm
Gretchen looked between the two and rolled her eyes. 'Oh gosh these two. Having fun.' Gretchen grabbed a gun from Sage's house and made sure to shut the door softly and ran after the two just watching for any sneaky zombies. She would leave most of the killing to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:50 pm
"Come on Gretchen." she waited for the other girl to catch up  

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:32 pm
((Srry I'm so late, I've been busy with school and I got groundd for a while. I won't be able to post tomorrow.))

Vladimir was carrying the two briefcases that Midnight handed him and weaved through zombies effortlessly. Eventually, one of them scratched his chest, leaving a long and somewhat deep cut along his chest, causing him to wince a little and keep running. As he quickly caught up to the group, he was breathing heavily and sighed softly after a while. "Dammit, I'm starting to wonder why my family loved the Russian Government so much...." He said as he looked at Midnight with a slight smile.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff