Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Shinko smiled at the thought. "No one important to me that's all you need to know." Shinko began on another drawing. This time of her brother and sister she killed also. She drugged them, made it seem like a drug overdose..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:48 pm
Gaberial frowned, then smiled," would you like something to drink?"  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:53 pm
Shinko finished the drawing. She looked at Gaberial for a moment. "No I am fine. But thank you for the paper and such. No if you excuse me, I'm going elsewhere." Shinko bowed slightly and walked out and sat in the hallway, drawing. She began plotting ways to torture that guard that took her knife away and hancuffed her. She wasn't going to act out on those plans, yet but she could dream.

(I have to go soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Alena walked on and saw the girl, she glared, "You were lucky that Gaberial got you." she murmured as she past her to go to GAberial, she knocked on the door.
"Gabe." she muttered.
gaberial opened the door, smiling he pulled Alena inside quickly.
Alena glared, "Whats that about?"
"That girl..Isnt normal. Her drawings were of peoeple who died. And her eyes..she had a smile.." he said glaring
"So why didnt you point your dual pistols at her and made her spill?" Aklena siad, crossing her arms.
Gaberial smiled, "because she will spill if i get to know her. Im not as violent as you Alena." he said as he walked up to her, tucking a white hair behind her ear.
She nodded, "Is that all?"
"No," he said, his eyes had turned yellow, "Watch your back." he muttered.
She shuddered but nodded, leaving the room.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Shinko smiled evily. She closed the sketch book and leaned back. Haveing her flashbacks.

Shinko was only 13 years old. She planned it all. She whore medical gloves so there would be no fingerprints. She whore all black, her hair was tied back and her eyes, blood red. By now her siblings where dead. She poured the medication Ambien in their drinks. It helps you sleep but overdoes, death. She walked into her parent's room. Her dad's snores filled the room. She held the katana in one hand and a knife in the other. Guns you can tell what kind and where they got it if shot. Swords, that's a different story. They cant tell what kind of sword, they can knifes but other then that, it's harder to tell. She remembered her parents begging for mercy as she sliced and diced them.

Shinko tilted her head back. Closeing her eyes and smileing to hersefl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:23 pm
~wanders down the hall, after thanking that one girl for the food. She found it strange that no guards or teachers tried to stop her from killing the baby but another student came to help her~

whats wrong with this place...  

BSU_Bratt

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:34 pm
Alena walked around the corridors, Gaberial next to her, "SO the pickle was this huge!!!" Gaberial said as he extended his hand to show it.
"Gaberial..!!" Alena muttered in anger and frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 pm
~keps walking, humming to my belly, rubbing it softly~

hows my happy baby, nice and full now, huh? no kicking mommy for now, yes?  

BSU_Bratt

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 pm
Gaberial saw the girl as Alena, they looked at each other as the girl was rubbing her bello.
For some odd reason, both of the guards blushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 pm
~looks up and sees the guards~

ok, so where were you guys when I tried to give myself a misscarriage earlier? I thought you guys were supposed to keep us from hurting ourselves and others  

BSU_Bratt

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:46 pm
"We were keeping a maybe-murderer from killing because she had a knife." Alena said,growling.
"Im so sorry, an imbalanced girl had a knife." Gaberial said, he walked up to the girl, smiling gently, "anything we can get you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm
well.......

~pregnate woman with an appetite~

I could go for something better than the food here... its not spicy enough for me, you see....  

BSU_Bratt

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:50 pm
"If you promise not to run, Ill take you out to eat." Gab siad, smiling.
Alena looked away, sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:52 pm
I'm 4 months pregnant... how far do you think I could run?

~looks at the female guard~

Can she come too?  

BSU_Bratt

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 pm
Gabe laughed, "Trust me, ive seen girls that could run." Gabe turned to Alena, "I think she needs to stay here, its her shift anyways."

Alena nodded as she left, walking away.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces