Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:59 pm
O.O sweatdrop "eh heh.....uh well......its isnt a very intering subject first of all......." she said looking down at her hands still holding the spoon with potatoes peices on it *sigh* "its........my mother....." she said her body tensing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:02 am
"If it's important to you, it's interesting to me." I said quietly, in a serious tone. "What about your mother?"  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:20 am
"well see......i need to make a potion for my mother s she could get better because she is ill with a sickness that will killher soon....and she is all ive got" she said with tears in her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:50 pm
"I'm sorry your mom is in that condition, I hope she gets better soon." I said warmly, hugging her gently. "I think you're lucky you two have such a great bond. My mother hates me." I said again, hurt apparent in my eyes.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:01 pm
she had a pained look in her eyes "im so srry......" she said puting her hand on her shoulder, then realizing everyone was watching us O.O. wipes the tears away "..great now ima be known as the cry baby..." she said droping her hands in her laps  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 pm
"Meh, don't worry. If they bother you I'll curse their underwear over their heads." I said, smirking evilly while flipping the onlookers off. "NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" I yelled, causing them to turn back around hurriedly.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:43 pm
she showed a sad smile "thnx <=] "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:31 pm
"Meh, no prob." I shrugged as the spoon levitated back onto my nose. I took out an old-fashioned pocketwatch and scrutinized it carefully before snapping it shut and tucking it back in my pocket. "Almost time for classes!" I said excitedly, hurriedly shoveling potatoes into my mouth.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Kincaid glanced up from his gnawed apple core. He continued eating until just the stem was left. "It's time?" He leaned over the pair and grabbed two more apples, picking up his bags. "See you both later!" He ran out of the hall to his next class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 pm
she waved and threw some potatoes inher muth also while geting her stuff ready at a steady pace "Well hope to see ya around!" she said going to her class and waved one more time and smiled  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:35 pm
"Kay then, bye!" I said with a mouth full of potatoes. "Gets kinda lonesome over here by my self...*sigh* oh well," I muttered, walking to transfiguration looking lonely.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:40 pm
runs out on the grassy area to see many people with their brooms on the floor next to them. she runs over to the teacher and says "Srry but.....i....dont...have a broom yet sweatdrop " she whispered and everyone heard and laughed at her "<.<.........."
teacher "Oh okay...well you can watch then......get one soon..."
"eh heh.....um well about that sweatdrop ......"
"What is it?"
"I.....cant afford one...." she said then trying to rush over to the side before she could say anything bac to her. she sat there and watched the rest of the class drawing in a notepad of the scene  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:56 pm
"Good afternoon, Professor." I said politely to Professor McGonagal [sp?]. "Hello Ms. Todesengel. You are doing well I trust?" She said, looking at me through her little glasses. "Yes, thank you. By the way, I got my animagus license!" I said excitedly as I threw my bookbag on my seat. "I was confident you would. You are the most advanced in this class, you know. What animal is it?" she said, giving me a sharp look. "You know my cat? It's that kind except...uh...I'll just show you!" I said as I turned into a very small, tailess mackerel tabby manx. "Very impressive..." she said, a small smirk on her thin lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 pm
she drew tones of scenes while thew learned and she just sat there holpless and no one payed any mind to her  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:45 pm
I just smiled widely and jumped into my seat, becoming human again. The rest of the time in class was easy, since it's my best one.
"Almost time to go..." I muttered, gazing at the pocketwatch once more.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff