Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pesky Little Siblings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:53 pm
I actually question by 'older sister' abilities... My 10 year old little sister is almost addicted to BL... I tried to keep her away from the yaoi, but... she saw shonen-ai videos on YouTube, and she saw it... so yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:50 pm
ChangeTheStars
I actually question by 'older sister' abilities... My 10 year old little sister is almost addicted to BL... I tried to keep her away from the yaoi, but... she saw shonen-ai videos on YouTube, and she saw it... so yeah. sweatdrop
Let's make this Christmas...

:3 daww, cute!
Your sis seems adorkable! little chibi BL fans are like OMG SQUEAL!
...a real scream~

User_2629207

Total Darkness

Durem Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:59 pm
I've got 2 younger sisters, and they're both in the BL boat with me. XD

My only worry is that my youngest sister opens her mouth, since she's a bit of a blabber by accident (sometimes on purpose). Other than that, my siblings don't really have any intent on saying anything (or so I think), since they like it too. XDD;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:03 am
I am a pesky little sibling, but I tend to help my sister out in watching/readig yaoi, because I also like it, so, all good. I used to annoy my sister into to telling me ffn sites for snarry, so that was my pesky little sibling move.  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

-Saint Ayame-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:03 am
My parents don't care, they don't want to know anyways XD

And my older sister find it cute but she's not interested in it really XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:22 am
my little brother hates yaoi. he always tries to squeal on me. when i was watching Gravitation, when i would read Loveless, when i just plain look up yaoi pictures. he hates it.

my parents just dont' care. if it's anime, they dont 'care what i look at as long as it's not like rated XXX. and as long as i don't ignore everything else and do my chores, they don't care what i look at.

anime_kitty_8791

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:26 am
My family knows I love gay boys- from my vast collection of will & grace stuff to watching Brokeback x-amount of times. They dont know i watch yaoi/BL but my little sister (14) knows I watch Loveless because she heard about it from her friends but she reads english books about gay boys-- like "Is He or Isn't He" and various others. So i think me and my little sister are cool when it comes to the yaoi stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Miss Sushii
ChangeTheStars
Let's make this Christmas...

:3 daww, cute!
Your sis seems adorkable! little chibi BL fans are like OMG SQUEAL!
...a real scream~

addicting the younger people i have so done that butt their like my younger school mates and stuff  

protecterofelements

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:29 pm
When it comes to my little brother, I'm pretty safe. He's old enough to know that it wouldn't matter if he told on me because I'm way too old for my parents to do anything about it. Plus I enjoy freaking him out by showing him random slash pics of his favorite characters. It doesn't bother him that much, I know, otherwise I doubt he'd have a gay best friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:42 pm
I'm only a child as well xd

But I don't get caught. I have an older sib, she knows I like it but doesn't tell anyone.

Besides that I go to almost extreme security precautions to make sure that I don't get caught. sweatdrop

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

teddytoles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm
My little brother was sneaking looks at my laptop and he yells out to mom what I am watching. She yells at him and he got grounded for saying the things that happened rofl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 am
I'm 20, so my parents really don't care about what I look at. My family knows how I am already.

But I threaten my 13 year-old brother with yaoi pics of Light/L, especially the ones from Bound Prince.

Bwahaha. XD

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xo t a i

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm
lol im an only child, but forsome reason my dad put on parental controlls on my comp so finding the real good stuff is hard, i just use the other comp when they're not home!! heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 am

I has a big bro and a big sis so I'm the youngest. But they already know what kind of pervert I am. >D Meh sis has been an yaoi-fangirl as well so she understands, or so I hope. Though, she has found some of meh slimy yaoi-drawings but luckily she just remarked that I should hide 'em better since I had forgotten 'em in the scanner. XD But yah, we're not into snitching or anything.

Zizima

Shimayuni

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:25 pm
most of you are so lucky i have two big brothers(15 & 21) and i can rarely ever read or watch yaoi i mean if they ever were to find out they would rather tell mom and or dad and i would be in so much trouble or they would watch me like a hawk and what makes it even worse is that we have a room where all the computers and video games are so half of the time there rather with me or there in there rooms(rarely)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff