Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:39 am
Edin stood there watching the ghosts. "Inoue-san?" He began walking towards her. "At Iwata High School..?"

Mitsukai nodded. "Yes, let's get going. Dol Dona's quest shop, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Tsuyuna nearly keeled over. This was not because of the ghosts they were seeing, though. "He knows me?" she thought in shock. She was not given enough time to ask, though, for soon the small, girl ghost she had seen from before came down and approached her. Tsuyuna backed up in fear, accidentally backing straight into Edin. The girl ghost looked at her with azure, sad eyes. "W-why are ya sad?" Tsuyuna asked, despite her own fear. A message suddenly appeared in her flash mail box. This time there was a name for the sender, but it was written in some code that she was unfamiliar with.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
It is this world that saddens me. The very thread that holds The World together is falling apart. If nothing is done soon, I fear the worst. Thank you so much for helping me thus far, Inoue.

Tsuyuna could only blink in surprise. First the cat, now this? The girl suddenly reached for Tsuyuna's Mystec, which she had drawn. Placing her hand on it, it began to give off a light. Another message appeared.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Already you have brought the first "key" here. Wield it well, for it will keep you safe, Inoue.

The girl then let go and looked over to Edin.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
He, too, will come to possess a "key". Fate has decided him to. But you both must search for the other two "keys" -one which he will possess, and one which another will. I am trusting you both to find them. Hurry, for The World is depending on you two.

With that, the lights faded and the girl to began to dissipate. Her eyes stayed focused on both Edin and Tsuyuna as she blew away like mist. After a few moments of silence, Tsuyuna glanced over at Edin. She felt her blood rush to her face as she remembered what he had said before. Speaking as she looked at her feet distractedly, she stuttered, "Umm...about Iwata...I do go there." Suddenly she received a message from the cat character.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Well, whatever those "key" things are, I take it you're supposed to find them. If you do, maybe I may be able to turn back to normal.

Snapping back into her normal self, she grumbled and glared at the black cat sitting at her feet. "No one cares about you!" she griped, "Why don't ya just log off or somethin'?" Her mood was tense now. Too much was happening at once.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Edin sighed. "Sirrion, in your class. The kid that sits in the corner of the classroom and reads." He watched as the girl vanished. "Who's cat is that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:26 am
"ya, lets go! to Dol Dona!!!!!" he yelled as he selected to warp there.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:47 am
Mitsukai followed, gating to Dol Dona. She appeared in the server, and looked around the area. "It looks like that one place..." She sighed, and waited for Zeig and Hitomi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 am
"look behind you" zieg said as he put his face right behind her neck.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:31 am
Hitomi totter in her chair. Wonder when it's going to be dinner?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Mitsukai flinched and jumped forward off the tiny set of stairs of the platform the chaos gate sat on. "Aeeck!" She turned around to see Zeig. "Don't scare me like that!" She laughed looking up at him.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:16 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin sighed. "Sirrion, in your class. The kid that sits in the corner of the classroom and reads." He watched as the girl vanished. "Who's cat is that?"

Tsuyuna sighed, "I don't think the question is 'who's cat is that,' it's more like 'who is that cat'. She looked back down to see the black cat now looking at her with a deeply saddened expression. Rolling her eyes, she asked tersely, "What? Did I say somethin' to offend ya?"

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
It just stuns me how extremely inconsiderate you are, Inoue-san. It's a wonder to me why that girl even likes you...For your information, I haven't been able to log off ever since I was turned into this cat form. I've been trapped here and I have no idea what my real body's current state is.

A paled expression came on her face. "Comatose..." she uttered under her breath. She had heard of various situations like this happening all over The World, but never once had she thought it was really happening. Looking over to the cat with a remorseful expression, she muttered, "I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to- " She was interrupted by another message from the black cat.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
It's not me you should be apologizing to! I can care less about your attitude, but your friend over there was blatantly ignored. If I remember correctly, he was just trying to mention who he was in your school.

The cat was right -almost cruelly right. Tsuyuna looked up to Edin, who was patiently standing there the entire time. "S-s-sorry," she stuttered, blushing uncontrollably. Trying to calm herself, she continued to speak normally to him. "So you're Sirrion," she stated, "I would've never guessed. You're always so...quiet." She then laughed embarrassedly and rubbed the back of her head. "Then again, so am I. But at least ya read your literature, though. Me, I jus' sit there fillin' my brain with nothing and daydreamin' like a fool." In real life, Inoue was a "space-cadet" as school. The genius with computers and tactical situations was the Inoue she was at home. No one at school knew her that way -no one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:30 pm
"Yeah. I don't even know why I play this game anymore. I don't get anything back for going this far.." Edin stared at the cat. "Comatose? You mean you're trapped inside this game?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:20 pm
Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Yes. I have no idea why or how long, but I've been here for quite some time. If what Tsuyuna-san suspects is true, then the real me may actually be in a coma.

Tsuyuna read the message and knew that Edin had received the same one. She then remembered what the "girl of the church" had requested them to do. "Well, if there's a possibility of releasing ya from your -er- captivity, so to speak, then it should be when we do what the girl says, right? Then me an' Sirr- er, Edin-san could try to find these 'keys.'" she said. Luckily she was able to catch herself before she referred to Edin as Sirrion. For some reason (though she normally would not care), she did not wish to offend him. Glancing to the church entrance she mumbled, half to herself, "So...Look fer the one whose name means the bird an' dons emerald on his crown, eh?" She then sighed, "Great. That outta be easy." Looking back to Edin with a somber, yet somewhat playful expression, she extended her hand. "Normally I don't accept business partners," she stated, "but I guess this situation's against me. So, are ya in or out?" Raising her eyebrow, she eyed him curiously. What was his reaction going to be? The same as hers was the first time she was ordered to do something by this mysterious individual or would he actually be willing to comply right away. Either way, she did not care. If he did not join, she would just do what she had always done before -go it alone. If he did, well...
"So what'll it be?" she repeated.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 pm
Edin nodded. "I'll do it." He thought about what the flashmail said. 'I've been here for quite some time.' Staring at the cat, he looked up at Tsuyuna. "One question though, how long have you been comatose? If you even know."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 pm
"Sorry." he said softly as he offered his hand to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:25 am
"It's okay, where's Hitomi?" She stood up and sent a flashmail to Hitomi.

Flashmail to Hitomi

Zeig and I will be at the Dol Dona quest shop. See you there.
-Mitsukai <3

"I sent a flashmail to Hitomi to meet us at the quest shop, let's go." Mitsukai smiled and stared up at the huge gate leading to the second part of Dol Dona.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:20 pm
"ok, i don't think she's on though. so, which quest are we gonna do?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers