Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:10 am
Eri Luvs You
DaisukeOrDark
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL
ryuuzaki949
all the time everyone hates me my so called friends make fun of me and at home all i do iz listen to my music no one understands me my family cant stand me all i've got iz myself in the end i always end up alone

i know exsacally how you feel crying :'[
no1 gets me in my family
but what r we going 2 do about it?

I would like to call Shenanigans!

Next person who says shenanigans gets pistol whipped.
Hey Farva whats the name of that place with the motzerella sticks and all the goofy s**t on the walls?
Shenanigans??
OHHHH!

I love that film.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:00 pm
i feel alone every day even if im surrounded by 100's of people its like all my smiles are fake and i dont belong anywhere  

rikuu uchiha

mae borowski

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:42 am
I'mthenewCancer
Most of the time. Thats the main reason why I have crying fits each week at least 5 times.
INEVERlookedBetter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:14 pm
Thign is that I feel alone because I'm in love >_>, when he is not around I just feel alone mad since I don't feel complete D: <  

Karura Chan

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:20 pm
All too often, but it's not like it's in a physical sense... I never feel alone in a physical sense, it's some sort of paranoia thing, like I'm always being watched by something. But I do feel alone all the time in the figurative sense, or to phrase it better, the mental/emotional sense. I know I've got a great lover and all that, and the outside mentalities (other people) would say that I've got no right to feel alone since I'm not alone, really, but I do feel that way...

It's more like emptiness.

But that's not to say I don't like it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:31 pm
i feel alone at skool around my class. a class full of fakes and followers. stare  

goodgirl18

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:15 pm
goodgirl18
i feel alone at skool around my class. a class full of fakes and followers. stare

You're in The Emo Guild

Tell me who you're not following.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 pm
-Isel-
goodgirl18

You're in The Emo Guild

stuck ups who talk about people. the popular people. they think im a nerd and a werido becuz i dont talk about people and like to play videogames watch anime and listen to rock music. i dont fit in wit those jerks and i dont want too. if u act like them u dont fit in anyway. they completely ignore u and make front of u behind ur back.  

goodgirl18

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 pm
goodgirl18
-Isel-
goodgirl18

You're in The Emo Guild

stuck ups who talk about people. the popular people. they think im a nerd and a werido becuz i dont talk about people and like to play videogames watch anime and listen to rock music. i dont fit in wit those jerks and i dont want too. if u act like them u dont fit in anyway. they completely ignore u and make front of u behind ur back.

So instead your following a bunch of whiney rage-boys who spend more time doing their hair and eye liner then actually trying to solve their problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:26 pm
Rellik San
goodgirl18
-Isel-
goodgirl18

You're in The Emo Guild

So instead your following a bunch of whiney rage-boys who spend more time doing their hair and eye liner then actually trying to solve their problems.

no. i dont have anything like that at my skool. i do my own thing. im stuck at a skool full same type people. thugs and jocks. i wish i did have that variety. its borin. i amire some stuff emos do but i do my own thing really.  

goodgirl18

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:58 pm
goodgirl18
Rellik San
goodgirl18
-Isel-
goodgirl18

You're in The Emo Guild

no. i dont have anything like that at my skool. i do my own thing. im stuck at a skool full same type people. thugs and jocks. i wish i did have that variety. its borin. i amire some stuff emos do but i do my own thing really.

Why does it have to be at your school?

You're following it regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:08 pm
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San
goodgirl18
-Isel-
goodgirl18

You're in The Emo Guild

Because even if it isn't common at your school, its inescapable in the media.  

Rellik San
Captain

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:01 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
goodgirl18
Rellik San
goodgirl18

Because even if it isn't common at your school, its inescapable in the media.

look all i was saying was i dont have anybody to identify wit in my skool. accept for the few friends who r not in my grade, im alone. i get picked on and talked about behind my back everyday. do u kno how that feels?! it makes feel so unwanted and depress. sad thats how i feel alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Im Alone Alot Im A Friend I Guss  

Captain Demon Eyes Kyo

Art Payment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Well I moved to Traverse City and I'm 15 minute drive from town on a good day.
So yeah I'm alone, but I got the internet and a phone so I'm good.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games