Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
You might be a Trekkie if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draincherry2021

Durem Businesswoman

10,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:32 am
-You watch 5 hours or more of Star Trek every day... (more like 7 for me)
-Suddenly, your sketch book and notebooks are filled with doodles of your favorite characters, or your own personal Vulcan character. (guilty of this one majorly, 20 different sketchs of just Data alone (Brent Spiner).
-you collect star trek icons for lj and other community sites. (<.< guilty yet again).
-you have a collection of random images of your favorite characters on your computer picture file .( define collection <.<}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm
Ginga
- You're going to watch the 2 hour Apprentice finale, after you've made it a point to stay 5 feet away from every reality show...

just because you heard a rumor that Kate Mulgrew is going to be on it at some point.

GODDAMMIT! I'm such a fangirl. domokun

EDIT: OMG.

It was true! whee

And I missed it? I wonder if it's on youtube...... *runs to youtube.com*  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 am
Curtis25
I actually got one that noone has mentioned yet.

If you play RPG video games and name your characters after you favorite Star Trek characters. (guilty , on more than one occasion.)

If your a member of a guild dedecated to Star Trek.

If your the only person that watched an epesode of M*A*S*H for the fisr time because you saw David Ogden Stiers (Charles on M*A*S*H) Guest starring on a episode of TNG.

And know I am a huge fan of M*A*S*H.

The first two definitely apply to me, plus:

-If 99.9% of your daydreams involve you in one of the different series (for me it's mostly TNG biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:43 pm
draincherry2021
-you have a collection of random images of your favorite characters on your computer picture file .( define collection <.<)

I feel so ashamed.

xd

Curtis25
If you play RPG video games and name your characters after you favorite Star Trek characters.

Ltworf runs around on WoW. He's a warrior. And he kicks butt. But then I met someone named Skywalker. He was high enough to have the lightsaber looking sword. It was sad.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:37 pm
- You have written a book devoted to three trekkies on a road trip to use your knowledge of the series (I've done this! ^_^)

-you have an ENTIRE file devoted to Kirk/Spock slash fanfiction/pics.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Naphatarie

..... sweatdrop eek sweatdrop xp xp xp xp  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:28 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Naphatarie

..... sweatdrop eek sweatdrop xp xp xp xp

Trust me. They are AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:17 pm
you have / play any game that deals w/ trek
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/starkt2k/opps.jpg  

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Pherfiniel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:36 pm
-As a child, you did not fear the boogie monster. You were afraid of being assimiliated by the Borg.

WWJD= What Would James/Jean-Luc Do? (You can fit Janeway and Archer in there too, but that leaves Sisko out and we love him too much to do that. And hate Archer enough not to refer to him.)

You don't wear red shirts for fear of being killed.
Or point out all the people in red shirts and go "You die, you die, you die..."

When asked about Dr. Spock on your history exam, you wrote “Half Vulcan first officer to James T. Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise."
(I actually did that. I wasn't worried about the point I lost more than emotional trauma I would suffer as a Trekkie if I didn't answer with the most logical answer.)

When asked what pets you have, your answer includes "A few tribbles". (Ha. FEW. Right...)

You put in Search for Spock every time after watching Wrath of Kahn, because you're afaid he might not come back this time.

You shout "Qapla!" instead of "Success!" during lab experiments in school.

When your cell phone rings, you open it up and way "(name) to Enterprise, Enterprise do you read me?"
Question- does anyone know if there's an existent TOS Communicator Beep for a ringtone? Because I need that SO badly.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:26 pm
you watch some random spy show, see a character you don't recognize...and refer to him as "ensign expendable"  

blbb

Bekkett

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Vampire Alice
When you were 12, you watched Gargoyles and Star Trek and you still have the book where you wrote down the names of characters voiced by Star Trek actors and who voiced them.

I had that committed to memory. redface

- you've ever gotten a tattoo of any star trek insignia
- when in a traffic jam you wish for a working, fully charged, disruptor cannon
- you say "red alert" when you see trouble heading in your direction
and if your a real geek
- you wonder what would happen if Vader was Assimilated by the borg  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Bekkett

- you wonder what would happen if Vader was Assimilated by the borg

Actually yes. The borg would proceed to then assimilate the universe.

-If when your girlfirend makes a seemingly inedible dish, you wish for a tricorder to see if it won't kill you. ((This happened to me last night.))
-If when you go to your HS graduation (tonight) you tell people that you are graduatiing from Starfleet Academy.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Ich_Liebe_Deutschland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:28 am
-you catch yourself using Janeway's hand gestures while talking  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:43 pm
If you do 200+ push-ups because you're 1st Sergeant is a Star Wars fan, and you argue with him about Star Trek is better...while doing the push-ups.

If you have ever won a Star Trek is better than Star Wars arguement by pointing out that their beloved cellphone was created because some guy liked Kirk's communicator.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:29 am
~You say 'live long and prosper' to people without realising.
~You have arguements about transporter technology and warp speed with your physics teacher in class, making everyone else stare at you when you start ranting on about inertial dampeners, energy fields and theoretical space stuff... redface

:'D

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces