Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okies
  Dokies
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 am
ShinDong is my favorite member of Super Junior. He isn't the most popular in all honesty. But I like him a lot because he is very funny and one of the best dancers I have ever seen!!!!! And trust me, I know what I'm talking about since I do nothing but sit here and watch YouTube videos all day.
(Even though he's my favorite I can't hardly find any images of him...which completely sucks.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:33 am
OMG, the cuteness that is SungMin astounds me! He is the "Prince of Pink" he even had his hair dyed pink for a while. Which really suited him if I do say so myself. But girls, if you want a guy who is cute and strong then he is the one for you to stalk. He knows martial arts. He taught himself in high school. And he also taught himself to use nun chucks. All be-it they are pink, but a manly pink. SungMin is just so cute and cuddly we often forget that he could snap one day and kill all the Super Junior members in the bus with a Styrofoam cup he finds under the passenger seat.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Him and EunHyuk during a fan meeting in China. It was a game and YeSung is the one who pushed SungMin. Here is the video [x]
User Image

Him and KyuHyun is the ultimate yaoi fantasy ><
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

God YeSung don't tease me, just kiss him!
User Image

User Image  

BlackBloodJin

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:39 am
EunHyuk is his name, and he is the main rapper for Super Junior. He has a huge smile that he is usually sporting and is often described as a monkey. He is also very close friends with Xiah Junsu of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK, TVXQ)
(look on previous page)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
(BTW, his real name is HyukJae, so that's what's up with that HyukJae whore thing)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:43 am
DongHae is a favorite among most girls. Not really with me, but he is very handsome. Don't know much about him. I think him and HyukJae are close...he also likes aliens.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

BlackBloodJin

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:52 am
God, he's tall, dark and handsome. I'm talking about Choi SiWon of course. He's 6'2" ladies, and he is a model/actor/singer. Choi Si Won has recently won the "Best Super Model Of the Year". Due to this winning, his popularity has risen up nearly three times. He has also won the " Sexiest guy in Korea" AWARD. Mr.Smexy-Pants

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

SiWon and Anya from Full House
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:56 am
Although KiBum was the youngest member of the group before KyuHyun joined, RyeoWook had established the reputation as the baby of the group and continues to be it despite the fact that both KyuHyun and KiBum are younger than him. Ryeowook is currently studying in Inha University under the Department of Drama and Cinema. He is also part of the side project Super Junior K.R.Y. <----- Taken from Wikipedia, he also has a very distinct voice.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

He also recently dyed his hair orange. And it's shapped like a bowl hair cut. He looks like Coconut head from Ned's Declassified's  

BlackBloodJin

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:04 am
Oh my sweet lord who knew they grew them like this overseas. KiBum is undeniably one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I remember when I first saw KiBum. I just happened to stumble across Super Junior's PV - U. When all of a sudden, I was blinded. No, it wasn't God trying to be funny, nor was it my mom pulling the curtain back from the window to let the sun in......it was his smile.....KiBum's smile is so big, and white that I was temporarily blinded. After my vision cleared and the spots stopped dancing around, I saw that the rest of KiBum was pretty great too.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

KiBum and Anya when filming Full House (I think KiBum liked Eva and Anya. He cried when they had to leave.)
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:09 am
Takes from Wikipedia -----> Kyu Hyun was added to Super Junior right before their 200th day Anniversary. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition and featured in the video of a remake of TVXQ's song "Hi Ya Ya" with other Chin Chin idols. He is currently a Modern Music major at Kyunghee University. He isn't part of the original 12-member line up; he was introduced with the release of the group's single U. He is also part of the side project Super Junior K.R.Y.

And he's the youngest. He's only 18.......I have a chance! wink

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

BlackBloodJin

turtles rock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:29 pm
whee what's up, beautiful men? whee
yowzah...that's some hawtness they have going on there.... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:09 pm
turtles rock
whee what's up, beautiful men? whee
yowzah...that's some hawtness they have going on there.... heart heart heart

I think i shall post some more if you want me too.

BlackBloodJin

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:21 pm
man what have i been missing out on...lol, and loved the gazette page...thank you so much for posting that one  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 am
RoninRampage
man what have i been missing out on...lol, and loved the gazette page...thank you so much for posting that one

you're welcome Ronin. I'll try and find some more.

BlackBloodJin

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:19 am
I'll try and find some more after school for you Ronin

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image