Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mrs OREOZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 am
hm.. my cousin told me...
way back when she use to like anime.. haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Anime: When I was 10 I woke up in the middle of the night and decided I'd watch T.V so that I could fall asleep. When I reached Adult Swim Trinity Blood happened to be on. So I watched that and I really enjoyed it and stayed up to watch Blood+, Death Note, and InuYasha. Ever since then I loved anime.
Manga: My friend was talking about manga in a chat and I asked what it was so she sent me a like to the biggest manga sight and I read InuYasha and alot of other anime. Now all I do is read manga or watch anime.  

MichiSixx

Gracious Lover

11,075 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divorced 100

Spinningthread

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm
The first time I watched anime I was five. I was watching TV, saw Sailormoon, went 'oooh pretty' and watched every single episode. 3nodding
My first manga was when I was in grade five, (when my brother was introducing me to InuYasha) I saw some pretty 'backwards books' on his floor. They were the first two volumes of Chobits. They were taken from me-because they were obviously not appropriate for someone that age. (But he ended up giving them to me a few years later anyways xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 pm
Oh wow..... Let's see here.....

I saw the Cardcaptor Series and immediatly loved it. I did some research into it, and became an OAF(Omega Anime Fan)  

Mineral Trainer Mateo

gothicshadowdragon

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 am
I changed schools, and I hung out with the anime nerds, so, it just kinda... happened. I've been addicted ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Well, the first anime I ever watched that I knew was an anime was princess mononoke and I only knew because my brother told me it was one and we only had it because my brothers friend gave it to him. So i guess his friend introduced me to anime. This is really sad because this realization means i have to thank him and i really hate that guy...  

seras121

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 pm
Ho-boy that was a long time ago. I started with Sailor Moon from when I was like 5 or so. I didn't realize the difference until fifth grade when my friend introduced me to Inuyasha, which was dubbed and aired on TV. That was the entrance to my addiction now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Anime well.. My next door neighbor got into it, then I got into it, then the neighbor hood got into it cause I talked about it so much. and Manga... I went to the anime club when I was about seven and was like "THERES BOOKS ABOUT IT TOO!!!" I was extatic rofl  

AmberCoated

Vampire Strawberries

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 pm
I found out about anime when I was younger watching Pokemon. It just kind of continued on from there by looking for something to watch and finding Yu-Gi-OH.

And I started reading manga when walking around Chapters with my younger brother. I forget why we were there, but I can remember finding an issue of Shonen Jump and buying it out of my birthday money. Though it wasn't unlike like a year or two later when I bought YuYu Hakusho vol. 1.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:52 pm
Toonami on CartoonNetwork back in the day.  

Vaknar21

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 am
....well i used to watch sailor moon, but i didnt know that it was anime. when i was in the 6th grade this girl who i hated, started bringing manga to school. Eventually, we became tollerant of each ither, and let me read her manga. It was vampire knight vol.1. after that, i fell head over heels over anime!! heart heart  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff