Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:36 pm
because some people dont like air/ space fighter and ship to ship combat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:34 am
Double Eagle is almost completely based on air combat and is fast paced. Besides, the novel follows a Battle of Britain setting, not a Topgun setting. Though the novel more or elss reminded me of the island-hopping strategy.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

aircommander20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:18 am
Has anyone heard of the new gaunts ghosts novel, i think its called the last command.
There is a book coming out that is a guide to the sabbat worlds crusade, i cant wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:24 am
Then it should come as a severe shock to you that after Last Command another three Gaunt novels are to be released. And from the lips of the author himself, Gaunt is going to kick the bucket in one of those novels. It'sa true, Abnett said it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:27 am
i really would like to see him finally claim his world though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:11 pm
camn any one pm me a web sight were i can read some articles about the warhammer 40k universe
thx  

eva-666

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:22 am
eva-666
camn any one pm me a web sight were i can read some articles about the warhammer 40k universe
thx

How about www.games-workshop.com for a start, it has the basics. Then we have the big rulebook, which also fills a niche when it comes to history and there is always GOOGLE!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:08 am
Lt_Brookman
eva-666
thx

How about www.games-workshop.com for a start, it has the basics. Then we have the big rulebook, which also fills a niche when it comes to history and there is always GOOGLE!
Then theres always White Dwarf, but I've never read it myself...  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:23 pm
anyone ever heard of the fluff bible? if you have, i have a copy on my comp, and if u want it tell me. i just got it so havn't read it all yet, in fact im just starting now lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:26 pm
heavyflamer
anyone ever heard of the fluff bible? if you have, i have a copy on my comp, and if u want it tell me. i just got it so havn''t read it all yet, in fact im just starting now lol
is it a book? or is it a program?  

Reddemon

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:16 pm
That's something I wouldn't mind having...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:08 pm
heavyflamer
anyone ever heard of the fluff bible? if you have, i have a copy on my comp, and if u want it tell me. i just got it so havn't read it all yet, in fact im just starting now lol

Fluff bible? What's that? Could it be what it sounds like? surprised  

Grandpa Ducky

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:21 pm
stare i would like to annalize said fluff bible for fluff is ever changing under teh powerful reign of GW  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:46 am
From what I heard the thing is already dated as with the last few years things have really changed with the re-releases of certain armies.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:12 am
ooh look what january has in store for you people who thought Grey Knights was the best book ever

Dark Adeptus

The Grey Knights are back, and this time they are going toe-to-toe with the corrupted servants of the machine god! Captain Alaric are trapped on a planet full of chaos-tainted adeptus mechanicus and their monstrous mechanical creations!  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff