Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you get called ugly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:37 am
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

She'd be one of the few to admire me for who I am, not how I look.

There's more to life than just good looks 3nodding Anyways, why would people not like you for who you are? I quite like reading your little rants, they make me smile lol

People usually don't like me for who I am because too many people think everyone should be nice to each other all the time.

But that's boring . . . i like conflict, it makes things more interesting . .. sorry, i'm weird i suppsose?

If you like the conflict that much, you're getting sucked into my persona.

i've always been like that . . . people get annoyed with me . . .

Right, which is why you straighten up and you pound their emotions to the dirt. If they can't stand you, make it so that they may not stand at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:38 am
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

People usually don't like me for who I am because too many people think everyone should be nice to each other all the time.

But that's boring . . . i like conflict, it makes things more interesting . .. sorry, i'm weird i suppsose?

Right, which is why you straighten up and you pound their emotions to the dirt. If they can't stand you, make it so that they may not stand at all.
Wow, thanks, good advice . . . wow, everyone's really going to hate both of us now lol  

Striped Panties

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:40 am
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

Wow, thanks, good advice . . . wow, everyone's really going to hate both of us now lol

I'm only telling you this because I assumed you'd accepted the fact that most everyone hated us before this conversation.

Because if a chip on your shoulder is what it takes to get that conflict you love, then pour the whole bag out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:41 am
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

I'm only telling you this because I assumed you'd accepted the fact that most everyone hated us before this conversation.

Because if a chip on your shoulder is what it takes to get that conflict you love, then pour the whole bag out.

You got msn? It's quicker, easier, and we're spamming  

Striped Panties

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:59 am
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-
Striped Panties
-Isel-

You got msn? It's quicker, easier, and we're spamming

Fine, if you want.

tomhembree@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Umm.... Come to think of it not really. A lot of my friends just call me cute. Persoanlly, I think I look great with make up and ugly without it. My friends think I should go without it one day. But... I digress.  

Black Mage Meifa

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Black Mage Meifa
Persoanlly, I think I look great with make up

Ha, don't flatter yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:12 pm
-Isel-
Black Mage Meifa
Persoanlly, I think I look great with make up

Ha, don't flatter yourself.
LMAO.

people call me ugly.

i laugh.

and then I call em fat and Laugh some more.

[:  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

uchiha_sasuke_chidori

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:23 pm
yes..and it makes me feel really bad sometimes..generally by people i dont know and my sister  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:09 pm
...People that said i'm ugly...

.... ALL THE TIME!!!,...that's not weird for me...i'm ugly!!...

...It doesn't matter...

...Anyway...

You'll see...¬¬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I'm very ugly...

...Farewell then..may be we won't meet again...

sh4oran_kun

Kurishii_Chanx3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 pm
Everyones telling me to F*** Off and die. And they're saying I'm not pretty...so I guess I'm fat and ugly, I'm sick off all this crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
people only call me ugly by how i dress. they say i'm attractive cute but i think i'm ugly i'm to skinny and lazy to do anything about it. why because i dont really care ok maybe the skinny part but i like how i dress.  

Space Ninja Neku

xx_screamMASSACRE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am
=/ to me, i'm god damn muther****ing ugly
but of course, thats just me
User Image
emo i'm usually ignored by society most of the time, but my friends say i'm pretty xd which i doubt  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:50 am
Yes, all the ******** time since I was 8.
There was actually a point in my life where I was teased so much I had no friends what-so-ever and became nearly suicidal.
User Image
User Image

(PS. I don't think you're ugly or even unattractive. You're average/normal meaning you look just fine.

CaffinatedInsanity

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:05 pm
DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A PICTURE-POST, WE ALREADY HAVE ONE IN FASHION ADVICE!

*Ahem.*

Sorry. People pay more attention to bold, underlined, all-caps....and I'm getting ticked off with people that are NOT paying attention.

Anyways. My little brother is the only one that calls me ugly anymore, but there's a lot of "Beautiful to Butch in just one day," comments flying around, ever since I cut my hair. I don't care though, it's my hair, it's me that has to live with it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games