Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:37 pm

Thank you so much. 4laugh

I made the bows all by myself. eek I have ribbon left over. xD

I had to wrap the ticket stub in sran (sp?) wrap so it wouldnt get ruined when I glued it to the tin foil. xD But atleast you can still see it. ;P

And the color of my walls is my favorite color. =D Thanks!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:41 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
Wow. That's insane. My collage is nothing like that. I'm making a better one. Seriously, `PrimeRib, that's INCREDIBLE. I loooooooove it mrgreen I want to like pay you to make me one wink ahaha

Haha, thanks! biggrin

I'd totally make you one if you paid for shipping and handling. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:43 pm

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Wow. That's insane. My collage is nothing like that. I'm making a better one. Seriously, `PrimeRib, that's INCREDIBLE. I loooooooove it mrgreen I want to like pay you to make me one wink ahaha

Haha, thanks! biggrin

I am going to pay you for shipping and handling. Seriously. I want a cool one like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha, thanks! biggrin

I am going to pay you for shipping and handling. Seriously. I want a cool one like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. xd I'd so do it! I don't know if I can right now, though, because my printer is all messed up. sweatdrop Maybe after I get a new printer? biggrin

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:50 pm

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha, thanks! biggrin

Hahaha. xd I'd so do it! I don't know if I can right now, though, because my printer is all messed up. sweatdrop Maybe after I get a new printer? biggrin

YEAH! But make sure you tell me when you get your new printer! I want one of your collages! Get a new printer soon!!!!!!!!! OH and no stalk-y me please after you mail it mrgreen But I am going to buy one from you. Cuz it's amazing heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:01 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha, thanks! biggrin

YEAH! But make sure you tell me when you get your new printer! I want one of your collages! Get a new printer soon!!!!!!!!! OH and no stalk-y me please after you mail it mrgreen But I am going to buy one from you. Cuz it's amazing heart

Haha, don't worry. sweatdrop I won't stalk you. I'm probably just as afraid of you stalking me as you are of me stalking you. And I'll try to remember to tell you when I get a new printer. I don't know if my dad will let me, though. sweatdrop Because it still works, it just prints pictures REALLY unclear.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:04 pm

I kind of want to send them any work that I do, but then again I want it on my wall. Haha.
I wonder what they do with all the art they get?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:11 pm

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha, thanks! biggrin

Haha, don't worry. sweatdrop I won't stalk you. I'm probably just as afraid of you stalking me as you are of me stalking you. And I'll try to remember to tell you when I get a new printer. I don't know if my dad will let me, though. sweatdrop Because it still works, it just prints pictures REALLY unclear.

Awh. No. Well I trust you. BEsides you don't have to put a return address on so it's fine... except I gotta mail you money ahaha. I hope your dad let's you I want a `PrimeRib original!!!!!!!!

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Madame Le Guillotine
I kind of want to send them any work that I do, but then again I want it on my wall. Haha.
I wonder what they do with all the art they get?

I have the same feeling! xD But why would they want pictures of themselves, really?
I hope they keep it and put it in their houses or something. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 pm

SingPaNiCDiScO
Awh. No. Well I trust you. BEsides you don't have to put a return address on so it's fine... except I gotta mail you money ahaha. I hope your dad let's you I want a `PrimeRib original!!!!!!!!

Haha.

"a `PrimeRib original." xDDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:02 pm

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha.

YEAH 'cause you're awesome like that!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:02 am

SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha.

redface Oh, gee whiz. Thank you.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:57 am

Wow Prime. That is gorgeous 3nodding heart I'm totally jealous. Did you print the pictures out on regular paper? They came out so nice... my printer is shitty xp
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:30 am

`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Haha.

redface Oh, gee whiz. Thank you.

Haha. You said gee whiz. I just want a collage! hahaha

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:13 pm

Polyphonic Twilight
Wow Prime. That is gorgeous 3nodding heart I'm totally jealous. Did you print the pictures out on regular paper? They came out so nice... my printer is shitty xp

Most of them are just on regular printer paper. 3nodding A couple are on special photo paper, though. The borders around all the pictures is special paper I bought. I think it's used for origami or something like that. xD
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff