Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kriane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:25 am
"yeah it is" she said as she grab their arms towards the mall.

"i'm so excite! it's like.. yeah! it's been three days since i came here. damn! that was long..." she said!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:42 am
Ichigo's eye twitched slightly. "Thr-Three days is that all?"  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:59 am
*So Sakura are u saying that it has been 3 days since u been here. I just got here and i never even bveen here so this is my first time being to this mall.*(smiles)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:41 am
"Your first time at the mall?" Ichiog said quietly to himself. "Weird. Well maybe she lives in the middle of nowhere."  

Atacis_Grave

kriane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:00 am
"stop-that-rudeness-ichigo-and-be-nice!" she said as she poked ichigo's shoulder as she utter each word.

"well, yeah! it's been really a while since i came here... hahaha! so chii, you haven't been to a mall? as in a SINGLE mall? where do you live then?" she asked chii.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:25 am
*OH i have been to a mall not a mall like this one the one i went to dosnt have anything fun just boring things.I live here down this street near the school!*  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:08 am
"You look a bit young to be living alone." Ichiog said with his eyes half closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:30 pm
*No i am not living alone I am living with my Aunt cuz my mom and dad where killed!!! Why are u?*  

Bravery-Homunculus

TuF-LuV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:17 pm
((can i be Kagome?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:08 pm
"Uh sorry about that." Ichigo said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm
*Its ok i dont mind i just hate when people talk to me about living alone cuz then i will have to tell them who i am living with and why*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:09 pm
"Yeah well
I'm sorry about your parents." Ichigo said looking at Chi.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Chii remerde what happened and started to cry *The truth is i was in the accidneti was in the hospital for 2 weeks sleeping then i forgot about that day until i went to the funarl i asked to my aunt what happend and she said that they where in an accident and that i had memory lost from it and then i rememberd and sealed myself in my room not coming out but i could never forget then i just lived with it and then every school i went to every1 will say i feel bad for u. U lost ur parents then i stoped going to school.(smiles) but now i am going to stay in this school no matter what* she said smileing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:41 pm
Ichiog had a surprized look at her sudden recovery. "Ok then."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:10 pm
*Well how about u guys just forget what i said ok....* thinks *i should of not them all that*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff