Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:01 pm
"Video games and golf," Johnny repeated incredulously. "I'll stick to good old fashioned chess. And five card. Never really understood the fascination with blinking lights and repetitive music," he continued, as a "Candy Kid" flounced by, completely oblivious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:19 am
She only gave a small shrug on that, "Have you bothered to play try any of the new games?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 pm
Methos listened to the conversation in a moment of contentment, Johnnie's comment about chess having him imagine the chess board he and MacLeod were currently doing battle on. Mac was every bit the master he was, and more often than not they fought each other to a stalemate.

Video games bored him. His reflexes were so fast that there was little challenge after the first run through, and he deplored the idea of "tuning out" so thoroughly in public.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:20 pm
"No, not really... there always seems to be something else to do," Johnny quipped.  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:43 pm
She shook her head at that, "Fine, what about you Adam? Or do you stick to your dusty books all the time?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:19 pm
Methos shrugged. "Lots of things, depending on what I'm in the mood for. Chess, hiking, I used to play certain sports until the risk of getting publically injured stopped that. Traveling, though it's getting a bit more difficult these days."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:05 pm
"Yes it rather much is, getting across seas is becoming far to much of a hassle sadly." There was an under tone of bitterness on that, but she did so like to travel, at lest to visit home.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:48 pm
"I don't know," Johnny interjected with a mysterious air. "It all depends on how you get there, who it is doing the actual transporting... I don't have much problem traveling at all."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31 pm
"Well, aren't you special?" Methos smiled. "Mind sharing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:23 am
"Sure, first off, drive across every border possible. It's universal that they're not paying all that much attention to anything. Second, learn to fly a plane. Failing that, charter a private one. Have somewhere else to land it besides large international airports. Small, independent airports are best. Lastly, if I've got to get somewhere and I just can't, call someone who can. I can get ahold of some of the best people smugglers in the world in a matter of minutes."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Methos gave a soft whistle. "That's a lot of trust and money," he said, shaking his head in amusement. "Some of us are trying to keep a low profile."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:36 pm
"Please..." Johnny rolled his eyes, then arched an eyebrow. "You're trying to tell me that after several centuries, you don't have some bank put aside? If you worry about transactions being traced back to you, form a corporation. As far as the trust issue goes, criminals are far more trustworthy than law-abiders. Criminals have a reputation to keep with other criminals. Burn too many people and you lose your business, or end up dead. Believe me, I know all about a low profile, and someone's gotta get up pretty early to keep track of my comings and goings."  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:20 pm
"After several centuries?" Methos said, adding a level of awe to his voice that only those who knew him very well could tell was a pure act. He couldn't count how many times in 5000 years he had been betrayed by friend and associate alike. "That's a thought. Maybe, when I have more time and experience under my belt..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Luana gave a very unlady like scoff on that at on a mix of things really, between the two of them, she had her ways of getting around, it it didn't involve trusting a soul at all. Luana could be kind until the end of the world, but trusting was something she wasn't all that great at. "Years are only years, rarely do they mater if you do things right."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:38 pm
"It's not the years, it's the mileage, eh?" Methos snickered, sharing a look with Luana.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff