Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:51 pm
"The Nine-Tails??" Akemi's eyes got wide. She heard of it before from her mother but never knew it was inside of Naruto. Slowly she backed up while a tear ran down her cheek. "Naruto-kun..It can't be! Your lieing!"

Naruto clinched his teeth, slowly he started to feel weak but it didn't stop him from trying to escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:54 pm
" Yushai it is complete. May I leave now?" Gin Homa said letting go of Naruto.
" Yes you can." Poof Gin disappeared. " Akemi It is true you must believe me. Now come with me..." Yushai fell down as he was walking toward Akemi and landed at her feet.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:57 pm
Akemi eyes got wide when he fell quickly walked over to him and helped him up slowly. "Yushai-kun! A..are you okay?" She was rather nervous.

Naruto fell down and landed on his back. His eyes was closed and his breathing was calm but slow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 pm
" Akemi I..." Yushai tried to talk but was too weak. " Akemi" Yushai's eyes closed and his mouth was left open.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:05 pm
"Yushai-kun!" Akemi softly shook him before she fell on her knees from trying to hold him up. Slowly she looked at Naruto and saw that he was passed out too. She was confused and had no idea what she should do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:08 pm
Yushai was asleep and a smile crept across his face. No one would know what was going through his head.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Slowly Akemi placed Yushai on the ground and wondered if she should check up on Naruto since he was her friend also. Slowly she stood up and wobbled a bit and made her way over to Naruto slowly.

Naruto was still passed out. His breathing turned back to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Yushai moved a bit and then started coughing up blood.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:16 pm
Akemi turned around and noticed the blood on Yushai's lip. Her eyes got wide and she quickly ran over to him. She kneeled on her knees and sat him up and leaned his head against her knee. "Y..Y..Yushai-kun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:17 pm
" Akemi go get a doctor for Naruto I'll be fine." Yushai said coughing up more blood.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:21 pm
Akemi had a scared look on her face. She quickly nodded and slowly lifted his head off her lap and gently placed his head on the ground. Quickly she stood up and started to run out of the training grounds towards the doctor's office that was located in the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:29 pm
" Naruto how are you feeling?" Yushai said with his eyes closed.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:31 pm
Naruto slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times, "Like some one punched me in my stomuch.." He tried to sit up but couldn't he winced in pain. "Where's Akemi?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:45 pm
" She went to go get a doctor for you." Yushai said sitting up.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:54 pm
Naruto turned his head to face Yushai, "What about you?" He blinked, he had a blank look on his face.

Akemi quickly ran up to the doctor's office. She knew the doctor because she was studying his work. Quickly she went inside to see if he was in his office.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff