Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon's Birthday -> April 12, 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
They're are probably people younger than you. I'm pretty sure I remember some people in the introduction thread who were 12 or 13...

And this is kind of random, but is "Bilvy" referring to William? (Beckett)

Haha, yes.
whee
I remember watched a video of Jac Vanek on Buzznet or something due to boredom and in that little description thing under the video, she called him Bilvy.
And I thought that it was a pretty schweet name so I decided to use that as my Gaia username.
If you type in "Bilvy" on google too you'll see the video I am talking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:22 am
Bilvy
Polyphonic Twilight
They're are probably people younger than you. I'm pretty sure I remember some people in the introduction thread who were 12 or 13...

Haha, yes.
whee
I remember watched a video of Jac Vanek on Buzznet or something due to boredom and in that little description thing under the video, she called him Bilvy.
And I thought that it was a pretty schweet name so I decided to use that as my Gaia username.
I see.. xp whee
Haha. Cool.

I randomly thought of that 'cause I said something to my brother about "Bilvy Beckett" and my brother was like "who?" and then I had to explain who it was.. and he was like "if his name is William, why would you call him Bilvy?!" and I was just like "uh.. I don't know? Bill is short for William, and Bilvy sounds cute, and that's what the rest of TAI calls him sometimes..."

And yeah. It reminded me of you, and then I was realized maybe that's why your username is Bilvy xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:10 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

I think there is even a couple of 11 year olds, if I remember correctly. eek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:02 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
Polyphonic Twilight

Haha, yes.
whee
I see.. xp whee
Haha. Cool.

I randomly thought of that 'cause I said something to my brother about "Bilvy Beckett" and my brother was like "who?" and then I had to explain who it was.. and he was like "if his name is William, why would you call him Bilvy?!" and I was just like "uh.. I don't know? Bill is short for William, and Bilvy sounds cute, and that's what the rest of TAI calls him sometimes..."

And yeah. It reminded me of you, and then I was realized maybe that's why your username is Bilvy xp

Ohhhh haha lol, I see.
whee
Yeah, I've seen a few videos of TAI's band members calling William Bilvy.
And I think that the name is kinda cute too!

@Prime:
That's crazy.
eek
Relationships in Junior High and Elementary never work out, lol.  

Bilvy

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:01 pm
Bilvy
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
My friends usually just laugh. They know how much I love Panic!... I don't talk about them that much though because I know no one really cares xp
Well, at least you have us. 3nodding

Speaking of which, I am now the proud owner of a Panic! at the Disco Rolling Stones cover poster. cool
Lucky surprised heart
Congrats wink

Brendon's only 4 years older than me *raises eyebrows a few times*
(...know what I mean? About the weird eyebrow movement thingy? xp )
xDD Yes, I do.

I love that poster...Ryan's hair is perfection. <33
They all look just right. >.<

Ohh yes it is! I love Ryan's hair in the pic in the mag.
And umm, am I the youngest person in this guild?
gonk
I'm 14.
emo
Same age as me. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:07 am
Mahh I love his birthdate. Because then While I have to go my stinkin brother's party, then I could be thinking about Brendon the entire time. Because my brother has the same birthdate.  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:24 pm
takashi_sahoko
Mahh I love his birthdate. Because then While I have to go my stinkin brother's party, then I could be thinking about Brendon the entire time. Because my brother has the same birthdate.
I would hate it if my sister had the same birthday as Brendon Urie. eek I'd be so jealous. xD Luckily, her birthday is in August.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:45 pm
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
I would hate it if my sister had the same birthday as Brendon Urie. eek I'd be so jealous. xD Luckily, her birthday is in August.
I'd be jealous too.

A friend on mine's birthday was the other day, October 11th, which is the same as Gabe Saporta. So I was talking about how I was jealous of him (kiddingly though, I like my birthday) xp And then today someone randomly told me my birthday is the same as Prince William's xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces