Submit

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 am
I usually watch it on the internet
because If you miss an ep on the tv you can't like go back and watch it. So
yea I usually watch everything on the internet instead of the TV
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 am
Would it be alright to post a link to a better place for anime? Usually 5000+ people on at any point in time.

I always watch my anime on www.anilinkz.com  

Hailfaith

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 am
I don't personally watch anime directly on youtube, but it helps in
catching previews of what I'd might find interesting... basically, the
internet is a nice way of viewing animes. ~_~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am
Honestly, I don't watch anime in Youtube because I can get more quality anime at other sites. But anime in the Internet helps me out a lot. I get to watch what I want anytime. I don't have to wait for anime series to be aired here. (Trust me, it takes a long time. And they don't even show it properly.) Lastly, I don't have to watch it dubbed! xd  

SeraphicAssassin

NoFearKira

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm
pretty much any anime sites good as long as i get my anime fix biggrin but really haveing to waste money to get it or having to wait all the time just dosen't cut it i'm on the computor 24/7 or at least 12/7 since i do have to sleep rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 pm
lol the big problem with youtube is they dont always have the whole serie xD otherwise they dont have it at all :O although i did get to watch fruits basket and school rumble pretty comfortably biggrin but normally i go to this site to watch my anime :3

www.animenewsnetwork.com  

DarkVesper666

zeithalter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
I don't know if you mean watching anime on youtube that other people have just recorded and posted or watching the anime shows that is actually hosted by youtube legally.
http://www.youtube.com/shows?p=None&s=None&b=2
here is a link to where all the youtube hosted anime is. they also have other shows you can find on t.v. channels like man vs wild and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm
yup!! it better
whee  

-Mrs OREOZ

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:09 pm
I don't like Youtube. It deleted all the anime I was watching crying That's why I watch stuff on animecrazy.net : D
I can watch me stuff, LEGALLY (I think XDDD) 4laugh
OR I read it on onemanga.com and stay devoted to the whole story line.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm
It's more convenient, because then, you can watch as many episodes of whatever anime you want whenever you want! And if you miss an episode on TV, you can't go back and watch it. That's why I watch all my anime on the internet ^^  

Zenryan

The Maxie Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 pm
I don't watch TV. I don't have any channels with anime on. crying I watch all my anime on youtube or other sides that have only anime. Youtube don't always have Japanese sound and English lyrics, and that some times annoys me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Youtube's cool. I perfer Veoh though it's a cleaner image and can watch the whole episode in one sitting instead of in parts. Also Animeftw.tv is super cool too and in DivX quality you can pop the player out as well. It doesn't have everything but it has quite a bit in it's library very good find recently whee  

x - Johnny HazardXx

Inevitable Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am
The only time I watch anime on YouTube is if I go to the FUNimation page.
Other than that, I usually just read manga, buy anime on DVD, or watch it on a different site that's also legal.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:45 am
You know, I don't think we should necessarily have ALL anime on Youtube, cuz some of the live action stuff is actually pretty cool. I DO think, however, that they should stop being so damn stirct about the copyright stuff. It's like we can't use anything unless we're like "OMG I HAVE NO OWNERSHIP I LOVE THE CREATOR OF THIS ITS NOT ME REALLYREALLYREALLY IM NOT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE AN AMV~!!!" or they'll flag it or take out the audio or some stupid crap.

Basically they need to be a little more lenient about using clips or songs, and if they really want people to give proper credit, they should make a mandatory "disclaimer of ownership" comment or something that automatically posts itself in people's descritption, so they don't have to worry and we don't have to put up with half our favorites disappearing overnight.  

RegalWolfyFox

drew_blunt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm
yeah im for it=P  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items