Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pics Thread #2 (Hijacked. First post.. Hope you understand.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:44 pm
-Houshin Engi-
I'll leave you bitches guessing.

Uh, lmao, I'll post one more for the sake of it.

2 big 4 image insertion
I use art as a flimsy excuse to take lewd pictures of myself at my dresser in front of a mirror.

-o danyelle u hav ill judgment sum old creepy fat guy is gunna stalk u down n do the butt whoopie w/ u!!!!!
-You mean Pokemaster? Nah, he's cool.
Damn straight, b***h. ^^

For the record, you're all ugly as s**t. Amy looks like she needs a cheese grater to hack off half of her face, Stacey might as well make an impression of herself on Paint and stick a Chocobo's head upon its flaming a**, and Dan...well, Dan's face is just frown-y.

Mine ain't that good either. Mine's just a box with a little icon thing in the top corner.

But seriously, guys. I get sick and tired of you going back and forth saying how much the other person is better than you. This happens every time someone decides to have the group post pictures, writings, or even *gasp* fanart. Hell, I'm running out of responses to quell such repetitive disagreements.

So I'm going to make every one happy and say that you all suck balls. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:50 pm
*breaks out in a sweat*

Assholes are such a turn-on.

redface It's up to each of you to decide whether I meant such literally or figuratively.  

-Houshin Engi-

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:56 pm
D:

First of all Poke dun talk about Amy like that ;=;
Second you never said anythign about me ;=;
Third i dont do that stuff xDD my ego wont let me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:58 pm
Qwerty.....

O_O

why...no....HOW DID YOU GET ON MY ACCOUNT!? O_O;  

-Houshin Engi-

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:02 pm
rofl ily!??!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm
thats what i was wondering also xDD  

infernal_soul

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:06 pm
Aha! They must be...One and the same!

Seriously, they could be two personalities occupying the same body and fingers and Gaia account and such.

Only one problem...How, then, do they have two separate pics? O_o Well, my theory's out the window. MPD is out of the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 pm
I'm just joking about thinking I'm ugly. I don't think I'm ugly.

The people that do, on the other hand, say so that everyone will take pity upon them and sympathize, telling them how beautiful they are. They are insecure and resort to self-pity in order to raise their spirits.

Go ahead and flame me if you must, but it's the sad sad truth.

Now I'm gonna go ogle Junior like the pseudo-***** I am.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:09 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]

The people that do, on the other hand, say so that everyone will take pity upon them and sympathize, telling them how beautiful they are. They are insecure and resort to self-pity in order to raise their spirits.

I'm ugly.

~*~Now shower me with compliments!~*~
rofl rofl

But seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Fidei Defensor
Aha! They must be...One and the same!

Seriously, they could be two personalities occupying the same body and fingers and Gaia account and such.

Only one problem...How, then, do they have two separate pics? O_o Well, my theory's out the window. MPD is out of the question.

This is the internet, Poke dahlin. Who's to say that those pictures are really of me, anyway? surprised *smacked*  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:12 pm
*is ignored by poke* crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:12 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]

Now I'm gonna go ogle Junior like the pseudo-***** I am.
Nothing worth flaming here, I'm afraid. You're absolutely right. That could just be me though -- I find "beautiful" to be such a horribly relative concept as to disown any complete truth behind it. Therefore, it wouldn't matter to me whether someone called me beautiful or as ugly as, say, the Paint file with the Chocobo head on top of its flaming a**. Whether it matters or not to others, however, is out of my hands.  

Fidei Defensor

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
QWERTY!

YOU CONNIVING b***h!

get off my account *****! D<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Oh my god, Achika.
You are too cute.
I mean, I saw the picture a while back and I just couldn't contain myself at the idea of me being chained to your bedposts (in the same outfit as my first photo) with the chain hanging from your waist.

I'm swooning~!!!  

-Houshin Engi-

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm
HOW ABOUT WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL =D  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items