Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:18 pm
-Isel-
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
[Cold Whispers]
Hmm.. You know you two, you're being quite rude. I understand you have your own opinions but taking it to the fact you're insulting people who happen to like this style is a bit much..

Of course, I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life so I may just be thinking differently then you two. I hope I didn't offend in any, I'm just simply saying that they are people. And it's what they like to wear.. Don't like it. Don't look at it. :3

Let's get something straight right now, honey. There was absolutely nothing rude about anything I just said. Did I pinpoint anyone here and say "Oh my god that's a drone emo kid that doesn't know anything I hate you you're so stupid." And didn't I say that I don't care for a lot of the style, but some of it I do?
"I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life." BULLSHIT. Everyone has whether being serious, or in good humor.
Not smart to piss me off, love.

Oh, and what the bloody hell are you gonna do over the Internet? Drop the "I know I'm intimidating" act.

What can you do over the internet...

Give someone a criminal record, erase their birth information, discover every last recorded act they've ever done, hack into the pentagon using their IP address... you can do a lot if your smart enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm

Oh the potential. Believe me, I'm making my way to that level of intellectual threat. Not saying I'd use it....but I'd learn how, at least, for the helluvit.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Oh the potential. Believe me, I'm making my way to that level of intellectual threat. Not saying I'd use it....but I'd learn how, at least, for the helluvit.

Its useful to know, in the information age, its the only way to truly defend yourself from those who would use that knowledge maliciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Its useful to know, in the information age, its the only way to truly defend yourself from those who would use that knowledge maliciously.
or you can have another columbine but make it successful  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

We don't need the bad press, besides like columbine, video games would take the heat again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

We don't need the bad press, besides like columbine, video games would take the heat again.
does that mean we can't modify a duck hunt controller and use it?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Nah for that, you'd just need your ub3r micro skillz, then you'd have energy rounds. Though a master system phaser mk 2 is apparently the better choice in that situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Nah for that, you'd just need your ub3r micro skillz, then you'd have energy rounds. Though a master system phaser mk 2 is apparently the better choice in that situation.
I'll call the decepticons and tell them where the all spark is  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

True.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
[Cold Whispers]
Hmm.. You know you two, you're being quite rude. I understand you have your own opinions but taking it to the fact you're insulting people who happen to like this style is a bit much..

Of course, I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life so I may just be thinking differently then you two. I hope I didn't offend in any, I'm just simply saying that they are people. And it's what they like to wear.. Don't like it. Don't look at it. :3

Let's get something straight right now, honey. There was absolutely nothing rude about anything I just said. Did I pinpoint anyone here and say "Oh my god that's a drone emo kid that doesn't know anything I hate you you're so stupid." And didn't I say that I don't care for a lot of the style, but some of it I do?
"I've never made fun of anyone in my entire life." BULLSHIT. Everyone has whether being serious, or in good humor.
Not smart to piss me off, love.

Oh, and what the bloody hell are you gonna do over the Internet? Drop the "I know I'm intimidating" act.

What can you do over the internet...

Give someone a criminal record, erase their birth information, discover every last recorded act they've ever done, hack into the pentagon using their IP address... you can do a lot if your smart enough.

Yeah, you'd say that, too, being the wannabe all-knowing a*****e of the guild, right?

-Isel-

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 pm

What the hell is your problem? I'd say you're the know-it-all a*****e of the guild, that's certainly what you act like.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:58 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

What the hell is your problem? I'd say you're the know-it-all a*****e of the guild, that's certainly what you act like.

I don't go around telling people how they're wrong and offering personal stories about it all the damn time.  

-Isel-

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:05 pm

No, you just tell people that they're wrong and insult them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:26 pm
i like how every thread somehow becomes a discussion between the mods and the other sarcastic people about destroying things.  

e x m o t i o n a l

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:37 am
-Isel-
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I don't go around telling people how they're wrong and offering personal stories about it all the damn time.

Your right, but hey it could be worse, I could start acting like a total d**k, and I was merely pointing out a fact, people want advice, the best way to do that is to tll them how I dealt with it so they can learn from my mistakes... didn't know using smarts and logic was a crime these days.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games