Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:58 pm
As Daichi used the few scrolls he could afford, he turned to Reminice and said, "Sure, why not? That sounds like fun! Have any ideas for people that might want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm
"I was actually hoping that you already had a place in mind" Remi commented, cause the only area word in my mind is for the third slot to have Beserker."  

hmf Sage-Mage

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:14 pm
"Uhhhhh, how about delta hidden sacred bodha tree? that sounds good to me." he said as he walked out of the item shop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:14 am
Ansel and Hotaru joined Luella in gating to the area. It was a dark dungeon with one floor, and a boss at the end. It went around in a circle.

Hotaru began kicking small urns and getting a few items from them. "Hey, you can kick the last few pots, these are some really nice healing items, Luella." Ansel stood there, watching.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 pm
Luella gleefully Kicked a few of the remaining pots, ”You weren’t lying these healing items aren’t too shabby. “ With her little escapade of soccer like destruction, Luella peered farther into the depths of the dungeon, she cast Ap Corv, AP Vorv , and Ap do on her companions, ”Are we ready to blow this dungeon?”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:30 pm
Hotaru smiled and nodded. "Thanks, let's go!" She began running to a long hallway with traps set just about every inch. Carefully, she walked around the traps.

Ansel smiled too, and waited for Luella to get pass the traps.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Luella danced around the traps with ease and a smidgen of grace. Having passed the traps Luella took footsteps farther into the dungeon; a pack of goblin-like monsters caught her eye and with no hesitation at all Luella charged. Although the surprise attack was an easy success the tables turn quickly. Her guard was not raised and when she took a blow from the monster she was thrown against the wall. When she made her rough decent to the ground she was targeted by one of the others. One… two… three… hits where landed and Luella was left with a lot less HP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Hotaru swung her arms at a monster. Dealing a great amount of damge. Leaving it with about 3/4 of it's HP left. "Hey, you okay?" She looked back at Luella.

Ansel used Pha Repth on Luella, curing her HP to the max. Quickly, he took out his blades. "Be careful." He smiled, attacking one of the goblins.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 pm
"Mm! That sounds good to me!" Remi commented gleefully as she started heading towards the exit at the Magic Shop. "Just to ask, but what's your PC job?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:26 pm
"its an adept rogue, i have steam gunner, edge punisher, and flick reaper. and you?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:01 am
"I'm an Adept Rogue too," she said calmly walking out of the door. My weapon classes are Tribal Grappler, Twin Blades, and Blade Brander. But I haven't activated my third form yet." Remi walked down the steps towards the warp point, and set it to warp back to the dome. Warping in next the the point next to the dome, she moved slightly and waited for Daichi to warp in. 'It seems that we're going to need to find another PC to join our party to balance it out.' she though calmly to herself, looking around for other PCs to join their party.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:22 pm
daichi warped to the dome and saw her there. "you want to work on activating your third form? i can ask my friend if they want to help."  

Zieg_Tonanami

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:06 pm
[Sorry for the long absence I was without internet an internet connection for 5 days. ;o]
Reaping the full effects of Pha repth, the only thing left wounded was Luella’ s pride. A little envious, she watched the other two unleash their awesome barrage of attacks. When she saw that the goblin under Ansel’s fire was severely weakened, she knew it was a wide open door to prove her worth. Luella took a step forward, but hesitated; she didn’t want to get in his way, and the fears of humiliation trumped the chance of redemption.
Brushing of the fear of defeat her qualms subsided quickly; her real life player graced her fingers on the control and thought, This is just a game, so losing doesn’t matter that much… Unwavering Luella charged at a monster, and to much surprise she actually beat it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:14 am
( It's okay. ^_^ )

Hotaru smiled. "Hey, you're pretty strong! Just keep doing that and we'll really be the emperors within a few days." She attacked the same enemy she was attacking before, leaving it with a little more than half it's HP.

"Way to go! That was awesome." He twirled his blades around, striking at the last enemy. "She's stronger than I imagined." He smiled along with Hotaru.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 pm
"Eh, might as well invite your friend." Remi replied calmly, "I really should get the Job Extention over with anyways."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff