Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:20 pm
jay opened his left eye to see the girl and said "why do you want to know" then got up and started to walk away  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:37 pm
lyia wacth the him walk away as she thought "something must have happened to him" lyia layed agenst the wall and started to whistle legend of mermaid  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:43 am
(i saw another way this rp could of went but i got a little too impatient)

jay hearing the song pulled the pendent out and looke at it and said "that voice it sounds so familiar but how" jay turned around and ran up to the girl and ask "that's a nice song where did you learn it"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:42 pm
"Okay"Shreane said taking the gold pearl from Ami's hand."I-...We'll just keep this safe in the meantime until we find whos it for..."

Agnia came back with Shihoka's wheelchair and Shreane placed her in it.

Shreane then looked at the sky,which was at the beginning of the sunset."I had a long day...."Shreane the looked at Ami and Iva."I suppose you two have homes don't you?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:19 pm
"Uhh...." Iva replied, looking over at Ami. "Well, I sorta do. I live with Keiko but..." She then took a quick glance at Ami, biting her lower lip.

------------

"Say, Hanalisa?" Sachiko asked, leading the young girl out of the book store. She wanted to know her more, for some reason, Sachiko felt as if there was a connection about this person, a sorta strange connection...

-----------------

"Curse those Mermaid Princesses!" Yuro hissed, slaming his fist into a near by blouder. He then retracted his hand as crimson liquid trickled down his pale skin. He then grunted in frustration and looked into the surface. A sickly smirk spread across his lips. "You'll see just how evil I can be, you'll see..."

((Hey, my computer's fixed whoo!!! ^_^ I see there are some new joiners. ^_^ Hey Jay and Lyia! ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 am
(hello)

lyia saw the same kid and stopped whistle and said "I learned it from my parents" lyia got up and asked him "what's your name"  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:02 am
(waz happonen mon)(it's kinda my way of saying hello sweatdrop )

"my name well it's jay, what's your name"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:51 pm
"Well yes" She said smiling at them.
Hanalisa smiled at Sachiko. "Yes" She felt the connection to her as well she didn't understand why.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm
Shreane sighed."We have spare bedrooms if you need to stay.Would you like to obtain your things and come?"

Agnia then noticed."I haven't prepared dinner yet...I'll go get started."Agnia bowwed and walked to the wooden mansion.Shihoka then wheeled,following her."Wait!I want to help!"They then went inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:18 pm
"I'll stay at my home" She said with a smile. "Shreane Can I have that pearl to hold incase I come accross it's own?" She called.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:16 pm
Shreane turned and then thought with a long pause...then walked back to Ami and gave her the golden pearl."Keep it close guarded and let no one know about this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:42 pm
"I won't" She promised. Walking towards her own home.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 pm
"I guess I'll go home too," Iva said. "See ya later Shreane!" She waved with a smile before dashing off towards Ami.

-------------------------

Sachiko stopped in her steps, thinking over the question she had almost dared to ask. No! That'd be a bad question! She'll probably think I'm a werido for asking if she was a Mermaid....

"Uh... Never mind!" Sachiko said quickly, yet nervously.

-------------------------

((Sorry if this is a bit too soon, Lyia and Jay! ^_^""" ))

A smirk formed upon Yuro's lips as he gazed up into the surface, spotting two children talking with eachother. Somehow, they carry the presence of the sea. He wicked man than looked up, seeing the girl. Mermaid Princess? Or, mermaid? Either way, the others will come to me....

In a flash, Yuro jumped out of the water, creating a huge splash, hitting both the boy and the girl. Than he quickly held onto the girl,"Gotcha," he hissed, holding tightly onto her arm  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:22 pm
lyia tried to pull away but couldn't as she yell "LET GO OF ME"  

Lyia Lunamara

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out