Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:53 pm
Metallic-blue eyes surveyed the scene abandoning her thoughts like her apple core which lay upon the Gryffindor table. After experiencing a piercing pain in her head after trying to decipher what the 3 adults where discussing, she decided it was bet to leave her thoughts dwell in her mind. After-all, she only managed to understand the words "Lessons, Harry, and Memories".

Watching Sirius as he brought James towards the table she couldn't help but feel all wamr and fuzzy, like a mother would when she sees her children play. Taking a seat opposite then she kept her eyes down chuckling to herself, suddenly realising that they were indeed acting like children. Deciding it was best not to say that aloud she dragged a little plate of house-elf made tim-tams and a mug of milo towards her.

"God I've missed these" She said with a little tear of happiness. She didn't know why she was so emotional over a chocolate biscuit but the memory of her life in Australia made her laugh as she bit of each end of the tim-tam and started to suck up the milo through it, relishing the warm chocolate overload in which her brother used to call "A chocolate orgasm".

Looking up at Sirius and James, her mouth still sucking on the tim-tam/milo, she raised a hand at James and waved. Now was not the time to talk when there was many a tim-tam to devour.

(That was fun too write!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:06 pm
Sirius stopped mid bite as Kathryn waved to James and stared at what she was eating. Putting down his chicken, he swallowed and, keeping one hand near James (in case he had to grab his friend to keep him from disappearing again) he leaned forward for a closer look.

"What is that?" he asked. He knew it had to be good, it looked like chocolate, but better to ask before stealing one and finding out it was like an Earthworm flavored bean--innocently looking like chocolate but really--far from it.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:12 pm
Kathryn looked up and placed her half-eaten Tim tam on the little plate. She grabbed a napkin and wiped the chocolate from her mouth and smiled.
"You never heard of a Tim-Tam? You poor soul" She said with a chuckle and patted Sirius pityingly on his shoulder.
grabbing another Tim-Tam she held it up to Sirius.
"This is a tim-tam... It's got this soft chocolate on the inside and then biscuit then another layer of chocolate..." She said. She handed it to Sirius and picked another one for herself.
"What you do see, is you bite each end" Instructed Kathryn, biting into each end. "Then dip it into the Milo... Which is like a chocolate drink".
Passing Sirius a mug and then giving James a tim-tam and a mug she continued.

"So, you dip it in and then suck... The milo sort of goes through and melts all the soft chocolate and it's really yum..." She said demonstrating it on her tim-tam. It's known as a choclate orgasm... In Australia...But you didn't need to know that" She added sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:19 pm
Sirius looked down at his milo and tim tam then grinned at the name.

"I've gotta introduce you to Remus." He bit of the corners of his tim tam and did as instructed before lifting up and grinning stupidly.

"Oh yeah, he'll love you..." He said before going back to it and finally popping the tim tam into his mouth before turning back to his chicken and eating, occasionally glancing towards James to make sure he was in fact still there. He couldn't get over the feeling that he'd turn away for a second and turn back to find him gone. Shivering Sirius looked at Kathryn and smacked his head.

"Oh! I forgot, Kathryn, this is...this is James. And Prongs, this is Kathryn, she's a Mini-Female-Moony with really good chocolate!"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:26 pm
Kathryn smiled proudly as Sirius began to suck out the milo. She wished she could meet Remus... She had so many chocolate names it'd be interesting to discuss it all. Especially "Crunchie" chocolate bars.
"I can't wait" She said hastily returned to her tim-tams, afraid that they might dissapear, they were so rare to find them in britain she was finding it hard to actually suck the milo without screaming
"Oh my god I friggin love these!".

"She's a Mini-female-Moony" she heard Sirius say. Choking and spluttering in her tim-tam she emerged laughing loudly. Wiping a tear of mirth she looked at Sirius.
"Mini-female-moony? My god mate your funny.." She said and turned towards James.
"Right, well nice to meet you mate... Nice nickname, Prongs. Remind me of a fork" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:20 pm
Severus didn't persue the conversation longer with Black...nor had he expected to. Quickly he turned away once Potter and Black had decided to join the Gryffindors. It was best not to even notice them to make this whole event a little more...bearable.

Wordlessly, the Potions Master strode over to the Slytherin table--the table furthest away from his two enemies. Not that he wanted to engage in much conversation, but still...at least he felt slightly more comfortable with his own house.  

Nika Hesse

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:54 am
She beamed as she looked at her now clean robes, and then glancing around to see almost everyone eating.....but her. A quick survey showed most of the junk food was at the Gryffindor table and, as not one of her own housemates had appeared, she found their table to be the most appealing, easily sliding onto the bench opposite Kathryn.

"Thanks for the pbj removal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:22 pm
Kiek lowered his wand but kept a weary eye on all who were present. With a glare hugely evident on his face, he walked back to his table and gatered up his things. This obviously wasn't the place for him to be, so he may as well go back to his dorm room and find something to occupy his time.

With one last shove of a quill into his bag, Kiek slung his pack over his shoulder and exited the Great Hall.

((So many apologies, really, I'm very sorry. I'm moving soon, so I'll be without computer access for at least a month after word. I figured I'd pull out my character now rather than get him stuck later on in the plot. Again, I'm really sorry for this. :/ ))  

Graphiti Skies

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:15 am
(it's ok good luck moving)
Draco stares at James until Severus snape walks in than his attention turns to him. Wondering what the head of house would do. When no one did anything he got a new glass of juice and starts sipping it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:23 am
James could sense the tension in the air caused by his presence. But he paid it no mind. He was too delighted to see Sirius and even Severus again to care about what anyone else would think. Slipping down carefully into the usual seat at the Gryffindor table, he sighed some and ran his finger tips over the table's top slightly. "Brings back such memories doesn't it Sirius?" He asked softly in an attempt to make idle conversation through the eating of the wonderfully delicious food.  

Duchessina

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:52 pm
Sirius winked at Kathryn when she called him funny while eating. He was happy to see that the other girl, Kalida had sat down next to her. He watched Severus head towards his house table and surpressed a sneer. What surprised him most though was when the Hufflepuff boy left. It was really a shame, Sirius had been hoping to get to know him better, but such was life, perhaps he could see him later.

Sirius swallowed hard at James' words as he looked down at the table. Closing his eyes tightly he nodded.

"Yeah...so many memories in this place..." Trying not to choke, he grabbed his pumpkin juice and drank it down. He placed it on the table and looked around at most people eating.

"Not a lot of us around, are there? You know, I wonder what Dumbledore has got planned. Does anybody have any ideas?" He asked the three around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:28 pm
Okia's large, cold, blue eyes scanned the crowd as she shouldered her way through what was left of it, broom in it's shoulder holster, and her old home-quidditch robes flowing about her legs. The purple and orange not only on her attire but streaked in her hair. Her face was rounded and somewhat pale, her pace quickened and she skidded to a halt at the entrance to the great hall, eyes peeled for anyone she knew.

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:54 pm
The Gryffindor girl siddled between bodies and swept a hand through her pixie-bob hair, resting it on the back of her neck and she plopped down towards the end of the table, unshouldering her broom and laying it partly across her lap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:33 pm
Severus caught sight of Draco and mentally shrugged. Nothing else to do but chat with someone it seemed. The Head of Slytherin walked over to the young Slytherin and ignored anyone else looking at him.

"Hello, Draco," the Potions Master drawled casually.

Idle banter always seemed to lead to something and that something would most likely take his mind off Black and Potter. Severus knew that was the real reason why he was even bothering to talk to anyone, but didn't care all the same. It was not selfish of him to think. No, not at all.  

Nika Hesse

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:09 pm
Okia's eyes flit over the lanky, strong shouldered frame of the potions master, she licked her bottom lip and her big ice-blues glittered behind her thick lashes. She glance ahead of Severus' direction and saw the young Master Malfoy, her jaw unhinged and plunged so she was gawping with a lusting, but slack face.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff