Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 pm
Can we delete this sticky? Its very existance vexes me...*twitches*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm
XWraith_LordX

How about we move this thread to the spam forum?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

I was thinking life issues. It's nice to have the sticky because it makes it alright to sweep away the individually created labels threads and pretend they never existed.
And I'm sure anyone who remembers the giant label ******** of times past knows why this is good. The painfullness of this thread is why we need it.

It's here to contain the horror :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

I was thinking life issues. It's nice to have the sticky because it makes it alright to sweep away the individually created labels threads and pretend they never existed.
And I'm sure anyone who remembers the giant label ******** of times past knows why this is good. The painfullness of this thread is why we need it.

I more than agree.
That's why I stopped coming for a while, that cluster f**k annoyed me beyond measure.
I was just wondering if we should just move this since it seemed to die down.
Life Issues would be a better place to move it, but I still find it spam-ish.
It's like one of those chain e-mails you never bother to read because you know what it will always say.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:42 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

I more than agree.
That's why I stopped coming for a while, that cluster f**k annoyed me beyond measure.
It's like one of those chain e-mails you never bother to read because you know what it will always say.

Man. That was like the second slip downhill that really seemed to do us in.

The less...cognitively challenged members of the guild are probably too sick of the subject to bother helping boost the content. That's the part that makes me slightly hesitant to really complain about this thread. I know I sure as hell ain't getting myself mixed up in the conversation.
So, it's kinda left to fester

Life issues would be more of a topic based decision, spam would be a "I never want to deal with this thread again" decision.
Either sounds reasonably, really.

That and I'm trying to figure out how we could make less sticky/announcement clutter. The stickies I like for the most part. The announcements are bulking it up, but kinda sadly needed. I think we need us a poll announcement asking about what kind of contests people want and s**t, but I hate having too many of those going on.
This isn't really the place to talk about it, but it may be one of the places most likely to be viewed by more than one mod. Sooo, blah.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

I more than agree.

Man. That was like the second slip downhill that really seemed to do us in.

The less...cognitively challenged members of the guild are probably too sick of the subject to bother helping boost the content. That's the part that makes me slightly hesitant to really complain about this thread. I know I sure as hell ain't getting myself mixed up in the conversation.
So, it's kinda left to fester

Life issues would be more of a topic based decision, spam would be a "I never want to deal with this thread again" decision.
Either sounds reasonably, really.

That and I'm trying to figure out how we could make less sticky/announcement clutter. The stickies I like for the most part. The announcements are bulking it up, but kinda sadly needed. I think we need us a poll announcement asking about what kind of contests people want and s**t, but I hate having too many of those going on.
This isn't really the place to talk about it, but it may be one of the places most likely to be viewed by more than one mod. Sooo, blah.

Do we have an spam-archive section? neutral Heh....

Just move it to spam. I really don't want to do deal with it, and I'm sure no one else (you know who I mean) does either. It would just be best off moved to spam, because far too many people just don't understand the nature of this sticky, and that just leads to fruitless arguments with the people who do understand. I vote to move it to spam.

We could discuss the *ressurection* of activity in this guild in the crew section I suppose...well we might need a crew section where issues can be discussed. I don't know...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas