Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
You guys have crazy dreams xd heart
Don't try to tell me you haven't. smile
I barely ever remember my dreams. If I do, it's because I get woken up really suddenly... but even then, I forget them really quickly xp
Awww....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:20 am
I had this dream like a week ago but kept forgetting about it xp

I was at a Panic! concert with my friend, but the band was still setting up. And there was a big crowd of people waiting, but me and my friend were in front of the barrier (between the crowd and the stage). Except for some reason the barrier went all the way around the crowd, so there was like a fenced-in path all the way around everyone. And my friend and I were sitting in like some sort of cart [like those old ones that are just rectangles on wheels, like they used to use for mining.] And the cart kept going around and around the crowd, we weren't controlling it though we were just sitting in it. But yeah. Every time it passed the stage, we were really close and Jon was like sitting on the edge was like the rest of them set up. So I started talking to him, except since the cart wouldn't stop driving I had to like yell and then wait while we went around the crowd and then back in front of the stage. I don't remember what I talked to him about though. But then the next time we passed, the rest of them were standing behind him and were saying that we should get on stage. And I was really excited, but while we were going around the crowd (again) my friend was saying how she was scared and didn't want to jump out of the cart, but I should go ahead. So the next time we passed I stood up and all four of them leaned out and stuck their hands out to help me get up. And once I was up there I was really calm and not at all fangirly xp We just talked for a little while and then they said they needed to start the show, but I could go ahead and sit wherever I wanted. On the stage surprised heart

It was cool. The crowd was silent the entire dream xp And after the band started playing I don't know what happened to my friend, but the cart didn't pass the stage anymore xp

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I had this dream like a week ago but kept forgetting about it xp

I was at a Panic! concert with my friend, but the band was still setting up. And there was a big crowd of people waiting, but me and my friend were in front of the barrier (between the crowd and the stage). Except for some reason the barrier went all the way around the crowd, so there was like a fenced-in path all the way around everyone. And my friend and I were sitting in like some sort of cart [like those old ones that are just rectangles on wheels, like they used to use for mining.] And the cart kept going around and around the crowd, we weren't controlling it though we were just sitting in it. But yeah. Every time it passed the stage, we were really close and Jon was like sitting on the edge was like the rest of them set up. So I started talking to him, except since the cart wouldn't stop driving I had to like yell and then wait while we went around the crowd and then back in front of the stage. I don't remember what I talked to him about though. But then the next time we passed, the rest of them were standing behind him and were saying that we should get on stage. And I was really excited, but while we were going around the crowd (again) my friend was saying how she was scared and didn't want to jump out of the cart, but I should go ahead. So the next time we passed I stood up and all four of them leaned out and stuck their hands out to help me get up. And once I was up there I was really calm and not at all fangirly xp We just talked for a little while and then they said they needed to start the show, but I could go ahead and sit wherever I wanted. On the stage surprised heart

It was cool. The crowd was silent the entire dream xp And after the band started playing I don't know what happened to my friend, but the cart didn't pass the stage anymore xp

That is a weird dream...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:53 pm
tattoo fish

I had a dream last night... it's not about Panic!, but they were in it. I had a dream that my doctor diagnosed me as a midget, (I'm 5'4 or 5'5, so I don't understand that) and so me and my mom went out to buy me some new midget clothes. I found this terribly ugly orange potato sack looking thing with green buttons that went down to my feet, and as I was buying it, I looked over to the dressing rooms and there was a dressing room labeled "MEN WEARING KILTS", and then those boys we all love so much came walking out wearing... kilts. The dressing room was only like a cubic yard, so I don't know how they all fit in there to change. Mmmm sexy Then these fangirls came out of nowhere and ripped off their kilts. Mmmm sexier
And then I woke up (and tried to murder my sister for waking me)

tattoo fish

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:02 pm
One word... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
One word... rofl
I'll second that.
rofl

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:27 pm

I don't remember all my dream, but I do remember that my friend Rachel was with me and she was tackling Brendon into the wall, because he ate her chocolate chip cookie. And I was just watching it all with the rest of the boys in the couch, eating popcorn and betting who was gonna win the little fight thing. And then Brendon turned into a chibi and started to do this dance. Like a paranoid dance. And for people who don't know what chibis are, it's this type of thing that's all animated with the head being bigger than the body. And then after the dance Brendon was still in chibi form and he took a box of cookie and you know the little emoticon thing the heart one, that you can put in your profile if you have it to the new profile? That's what appeared between him and the cookie. And then my friend Rachel grabbed the cookie from him and she ran away. And then Brendon started to anime cry. While Ryan, Spencer, Jon, and I just watched.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:28 pm
takashi_sahoko

I don't remember all my dream, but I do remember that my friend Rachel was with me and she was tackling Brendon into the wall, because he ate her chocolate chip cookie. And I was just watching it all with the rest of the boys in the couch, eating popcorn and betting who was gonna win the little fight thing. And then Brendon turned into a chibi and started to do this dance. Like a paranoid dance. And for people who don't know what chibis are, it's this type of thing that's all animated with the head being bigger than the body. And then after the dance Brendon was still in chibi form and he took a box of cookie and you know the little emoticon thing the heart one, that you can put in your profile if you have it to the new profile? That's what appeared between him and the cookie. And then my friend Rachel grabbed the cookie from him and she ran away. And then Brendon started to anime cry. While Ryan, Spencer, Jon, and I just watched.

rofl . Poor Brendon :ccc.
EDIT: I replied to this FAST! Zoom!

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:05 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

ZOOMGG
rofl

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:09 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

ZOOMGG
rofl

I have to say. That was clever >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:02 am
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Zoom Zoom Zoom!
You make my heart go BOOM BOOM BOOM, my superchibi Brenbren <3  

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Zoom Zoom Zoom!
You make my heart go BOOM BOOM BOOM, my superchibi Brenbren <3

Boom Boom Boom.
I want Panic! in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever.
>><<
Poly just made me think of the song Boom Boom Boom by Vengaboys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:28 pm
Ohh I was singing the one from Xenon: Girl Of The 21st Century! xp domokun

But the one by Vengaboys works too. I definitely want Panic! in my room 3nodding
And not just in poster-form.

Polyphonic Twilight

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:42 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh I was singing the one from Xenon: Girl Of The 21st Century! xp domokun

But the one by Vengaboys works too. I definitely want Panic! in my room 3nodding
And not just in poster-form.

I haven't watched Xenon in a long time. I
love that movie, because I mean come on they're in space for crying out loud!
Ad they have those really cool flying cars things that go into space.
How awesome would that be.
I want Panic! in my room too. That would be so awesome 3nodding

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas