Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
If You Met P!ATD... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 pm
I would probably do my very best not to scream and gape like an idiot and then I'd ask Ryan to marry me. This would probably cause the group to run off LOL. No I wouldn't ask that. I'd ask them for an autograph and see if they had some downtime and if I could hang...highly doubt it though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:16 am
I'd probably say something like 'OHMYGOD, I'm standing next to Panic! at the Disco!' and then feel totally embarrased for looking stupid in front of them. Then I would probably take pictures so my friends would actually believe me when I told them.  

MistressSunshine

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 am
It's okay upsidexdown. <3 I still love you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:10 pm
i would probly faint then when consious cry and hug them and get a pic for proof that i met them  

gameheadgurlie

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:43 am
xoxSprinklesxox
Yeah I met Panic!
They are pretty much Normal people.. I was amazed that I wasn't nervous when meeting them. They are awesome! But what I didn't like is their eye contact.. they would look down and not actually look up at you.

I met them at an HMV Autograph signing and Acoustic session here in Vancouver.. There were about 7 of us in front of the line from 7am to 5:30 pm.. It was a long day.. But So worth it!
You can see the video I recorded here

What did I say? and What did they say?:
Well pretty much took my poster, layed it out on the table..

Brendon: *jaw drop* Where did you get this?
Me: haha.. Kerrang Magazine.. isn't it huge?
Brendon: *taps Jon's shoulder* Look at this?
Jon: (forgets about the girl that he was suppose to sign) *signs my poster, over Brent's face*
Me: haha!! Awesome..
(Brendon signs it)

With Spencer.. he just signed it.. but still amazed at the poster... Not much talking..
Then Ryan.. The only one that looked at me... He was pretty much awesome. I feel that you can talk to him more then the rest of the band

Ryan: Whoa.. Where was this from? *(he was actually smart and looked at the bottom of the poster)* Kerrang.. I see
Me: Yeah..
Ryan: Yeah I don't remember this photoshoot

We were talking about something else too though.. haha! But I don't remember, it was from last summer..
But Yeah! That's how it mostly went... and the Poster can be found here with their signatures: First One and Second One

*omg_emo_idiot is jealous* ><"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:18 pm
I just found this video, and I'm sort of disappointed in those girls. neutral I mean, if I met them. I'd try to say something more than just "hi" and "thank you" to them.

This girl must have balls to ask that. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:01 pm
I thought by girl you meant a girl going omg you're so hot marry me!!!! But she's like...What did they say? I couldn't hear them. All i heard was can you all kiss me on the cheek and they didn't.The other girl was quite.I would have been talking so much they would probably have to call security.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:07 am
CityScene
I just found this video, and I'm sort of disappointed in those girls. neutral I mean, if I met them. I'd try to say something more than just "hi" and "thank you" to them.

The girls in the first video are so quiet. All they say is like "hi Brendon" and "thanks" once. I would be telling them how much I love their music or probably just blurting out something like OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 or I don't know. But I wouldn't be that calm xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:43 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
I thought by girl you meant a girl going omg you're so hot marry me!!!! But she's like...What did they say? I couldn't hear them. All i heard was can you all kiss me on the cheek and they didn't.The other girl was quite.I would have been talking so much they would probably have to call security.

I think Zach said in the background, "I'm sorry but that's not allowd" and the rest of them are just laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:45 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

The girls in the first video are so quiet. All they say is like "hi Brendon" and "thanks" once. I would be telling them how much I love their music or probably just blurting out something like OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 or I don't know. But I wouldn't be that calm xp

Same here. I'd be flipping out.

I don't really like how they just randomly choose people to give meet & greet tickets to. sad I bet over half of the people who get them aren't even "true" Panic! fans...not to sound mean or something...

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:30 am
Yeah. It should be like... write a letter explaining why you should get to meet&greet them. And someone should read them all and pick out the people who seem to want it the most... and not the people who write "OMGZ BRANDON IS SO HAWT!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 am
if i met P!ATD i would b so happy i'd die xd heart heart heart  

bigsisate

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah. It should be like... write a letter explaining why you should get to meet&greet them. And someone should read them all and pick out the people who seem to want it the most... and not the people who write "OMGZ BRANDON IS SO HAWT!!"

Yeah, and then they could pick.

But I'd feel really bad if they didn't pick me. sad Like...they didn't want to meet me or something. crying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:37 am
But the band wouldn't have time to read all those letters, so it would have to be someone working for them. And that way if you didn't get picked, it wouldn't be as bad because it's not the guys themselves that didn't pick you.. it's just whoever is reading through the letters.

But yeah it probably would be really disappointing if you spent a lot of time on your letter and really wrote it from the heart and stuff.. and then didn't get picked.
That would suck gonk

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:23 pm
I bet they'd pick the unique ones. 3nodding

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers