Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
Anime/manga <-WTF. Not emo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:19 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

You're 1 foot and 4 inches taller than me D: *sque- cough* : D
I also have hair that makes women jealous. XD.

Well... so do I. -.-' My god, I've resorted to using smiley faces things. D:
I just lack the androgeny to be mistaken for a woman. SCORE ONE FOR MASCULINISM!

Argh! Screw my stupid androgeny. I should go cut off my hair to look more like a boy. But it's not so bad looking androgenous.
Yep sadly its how one gets the ladies, or boys or both depending on preference. Lol, I think I have pictures in the picture post if you want to point and laugh. razz

As long as it dosn't creep you out, I actually like both. So I guess, I'm kind of lucky, in a way.

And I think Sashimi already got you with the hairy chest thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:21 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I just lack the androgeny to be mistaken for a woman. SCORE ONE FOR MASCULINISM!

Argh! Screw my stupid androgeny. I should go cut off my hair to look more like a boy. But it's not so bad looking androgenous.
Yep sadly its how one gets the ladies, or boys or both depending on preference. Lol, I think I have pictures in the picture post if you want to point and laugh. razz

As long as it dosn't creep you out, I actually like both. So I guess, I'm kind of lucky, in a way.

Lol, if it creeped me out, you think I'd own this place or be *SHOCK AND AWE REVELATION!* curious myself. And I have newer ones... that are less hair suite.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears

You're 1 foot and 4 inches taller than me D: *sque- cough* : D

You're 5'1"?

Cute- er, I mean, I'm admittedly envious.

No reason to be. When you're short, chairs, steps, even peep holes at hotels discrimminate against you. It's true.

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" on a good day, I'm not necessarily tall either. I can't reach a basketball hoop.

Thing is, much like Kyo, I'm mostly legs. Stairs are not an issue for me...

Reach a basketball hoop? I can barely flick the net T.T And thus, I play lacrosse. Where I can make up for my extreme chortness with a big stick. ((Like Teddy Roosevelt says to.))

God, I hate stairs. 6 inches is a big difference if you imagine.
I get told that all the time, 6 inches is the difference between 'oooh' and 'owww'. Enough dirty jokes, lol, I like hockey for that, the only game where its in the rules to beat the crap out of your opponent.

Well, no, there's that girl's rollerblading sport where their objective is to like skate around a rink a number of times against another team at the same time. you beat the crap out of the other team so that you finish the race faster than the enemy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:29 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears

No reason to be. When you're short, chairs, steps, even peep holes at hotels discrimminate against you. It's true.

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" on a good day, I'm not necessarily tall either. I can't reach a basketball hoop.

Reach a basketball hoop? I can barely flick the net T.T And thus, I play lacrosse. Where I can make up for my extreme chortness with a big stick. ((Like Teddy Roosevelt says to.))

I get told that all the time, 6 inches is the difference between 'oooh' and 'owww'. Enough dirty jokes, lol, I like hockey for that, the only game where its in the rules to beat the crap out of your opponent.

Well, no, there's that girl's rollerblading sport where their objective is to like skate around a rink a number of times against another team at the same time. you beat the crap out of the other team so that you finish the race faster than the enemy.
True, and theres rugby league... imagine american football, add 3 tons of mud, guys that look like they could eat a tank, remove all armour and padding and them tear each other apart.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:33 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Lol, if it creeped me out, you think I'd own this place or be *SHOCK AND AWE REVELATION!* curious myself. And I have newer ones... that are less hair suite.

Good to hear. Nothing brightens a bi's day like another acceptor.

No problem with hair here, I'm just relatively hairless, and so are my friends.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:34 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I blame my fathers genetics, he's part italian and thusly so am I... which is funny, I'm part italian, part french, but hate both, does that mean I hate myself?  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:38 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears

True, and theres rugby league... imagine american football, add 3 tons of mud, guys that look like they could eat a tank, remove all armour and padding and them tear each other apart.

Rugby! My ultime favorite sport in the world to watch. Especially when the news plays the injuries again in slow motion. ******** sweet!

My friend's father was from England and played rugby at his college. His teeth and nose are ...interesting. And his intelligence is a bit off kilter from one too many beatings. My god, and he's exactly 6'11"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I blame my fathers genetics, he's part italian and thusly so am I... which is funny, I'm part italian, part french, but hate both, does that mean I hate myself?

No, just your ethnic backround, like a lot of people in the world. It's not controllable so why bother hating yourself for it?  

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:43 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Rugby! My ultime favorite sport in the world to watch. Especially when the news plays the injuries again in slow motion. ******** sweet!

My friend's father was from England and played rugby at his college. His teeth and nose are ...interesting. And his intelligence is a bit off kilter from one too many beatings. My god, and he's exactly 6'11"
Lol, real mans game. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:45 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

No, just your ethnic backround, like a lot of people in the world. It's not controllable so why bother hating yourself for it?
I don't hate myself at all to be honest, self pity isn't my style. It was for too long when I was a kid, and I don't want to go back to it.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:54 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
I don't hate myself at all to be honest, self pity isn't my style. It was for too long when I was a kid, and I don't want to go back to it.

Self-hatred and self-pity are two completely different things, but I get your point. Glad to hear, you're out of it. I can honestly say I don't pity myself at all, but not hating is hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:57 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Self-hatred and self-pity are two completely different things, but I get your point. Glad to hear, you're out of it. I can honestly say I don't pity myself at all, but not hating is hard.
That part gets easier when you have more and more people who love you and accept you for who you are. At least it was in my case.  

Rellik San
Captain

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:03 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

That part gets easier when you have more and more people who love you and accept you for who you are. At least it was in my case.

I don't think my family knows what love actually is, just the definition. My mom's a pretty gold digger, and my dad's ... well.

Anyway, I've got to go now. Good night. z.z

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

I don't think my family knows what love actually is, just the definition. My mom's a pretty gold digger, and my dad's ... well.

Anyway, I've got to go now. Good night. z.z

Have fun sleeping.  

Rellik San
Captain

Shikostu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm
User Image

Favorite anime or mangas:
Loveless
Bleach
Tsubasa
Gundam Wing
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Pradise Kiss
FLCL
xxxHolic

Why:
Because their awesome! But I only like the Japanese versions.

Most Hated:
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Inu Yasha
Samurai Champloo
Lupin The Third
Naruto

Why:
Because their super lame in english!!!!

Recommend to:
Ummmm....nani?

User Image

Multimedia